Sign in to follow this  
ronshipp1

Myron Youth cup ruined by cheats

Hi all

In the absence of an official Youth competition, I thought I would set up a Youth Cup so those of us with Youth teams can give them a run, I wrote in CAPITALS "ONLY UNDER 21 PLAYERS" and no U21 gk will get you booted, this would seem plain enough, YOU"D THINK, but no I spent all day deleting teams with less than 11 U21 players, then I went to bed and woke up to find it full and started with teams with less than 11 U21 players so it is ruined. Can't you people read? When you win my YOUTH cup with your Barcelona Senior side I hope you are so proud you post it on Facebook. I will not try this again unless SMFA set up a way to ban over 21 players. My last world was ruined as well, I wrote only English teams and awoke to find it full of Barcelonas and Real Madrids, what's wrong with you people?

Rant over

Myron

PS: Now its ruined you might as well play your senior teams unless you want to give your kids a run.

Re: Myron Youth cup ruined by cheats

Hi all

In the absence of an official Youth competition' date=' I thought I would set up a Youth Cup so those of us with Youth teams can give them a run, I wrote in CAPITALS "ONLY UNDER 21 PLAYERS" and no U21 gk will get you booted, this would seem plain enough, YOU"D THINK, but no I spent all day deleting teams with less than 11 U21 players, then I went to bed and woke up to find it full and started with teams with less than 11 U21 players so it is ruined. Can't you people read? When you win my YOUTH cup with your Barcelona Senior side I hope you are so proud you post it on Facebook. I will not try this again unless SMFA set up a way to ban over 21 players. My last world was ruined as well, I wrote only English teams and awoke to find it full of Barcelonas and Real Madrids, what's wrong with you people?

Rant over

Myron

PS: Now its ruined you might as well play your senior teams unless you want to give your kids a run.[/quote']

You can put it on Private Application....

Re: Myron Youth cup ruined by cheats

hey i had the same thing recently.. created a game world where i set my own transfer rules. They were : 1 x U21 player a season + 5 transfers in a season 5 out a season : no players under the age of 28yrs old : £50m NET spend a season ( 18 game seasons ) everybody followed them nicely till i let a manager in called luke holden ( now he is called david jones ) he bought all the top 22 /23/24 yr olds, spent his £200m balance in one week. so i`ve left the gameworld and asked the other managers too follow me. so, 4 of them now sit in my GW, all have spent their entire budgets. so i have locked it and next season they cant buy any players and get a poor economy so evenually they`ll be so poor they will all leave. then i can let it reset itself and then re use it..

so my advice is do what i did, set the max player rating to 70 and no more than £500,000 per transfer and they will soon get poor and leave..

willzy75