David Luiz

Wave_Dweller

Re: David Luiz

After a shocking world cup (despite free kick wonder goal)' date=' would you expect him to drop from 92?

I'm thinking of selling him and buying Gundogan or Draxler.[/quote']

No rises in the future... maybe if he had stayed and performed well for Chelsea however Mourinho saw his flaws and cashed in...

Get Gundagon if you can, i expect him to surpass Luiz in the next few seasons.

• 2 weeks later...

After a shocking world cup (despite free kick wonder goal)' date=' would you expect him to drop from 92?

I'm thinking of selling him and buying Gundogan or Draxler.[/quote']

Drop? are you kidding me? lol

He played a good WC plus he is the most expensive defender in the world, if he performs well for PGS he will rise soon.

He played a good WC plus he is the most expensive defender in the world' date=' if he performs well for PGS he will rise soon.[/font']

Does it really matter if you are the most expensive defender in the world? Just adds to the pressure. PSG got Ibra and Thiago Silva for 50m, and then Southampton sold Lallana and Shaw for around 55m.

92 is Luiz's peak, he's not rising unless PSG win the Champions League/ Brazil win the World Cup AND he plays well.

Draxler has way more potential, long-term I'd say go for him

Does it really matter if you are the most expensive defender in the world? Just adds to the pressure. PSG got Ibra and Thiago Silva for 50m' date=' and then Southampton sold Lallana and Shaw for around 55m.

92 is Luiz's peak, he's not rising unless PSG win the Champions League/ Brazil win the World Cup AND he plays well.

Draxler has way more potential, long-term I'd say go for him[/center']

Ofc it matter if he is the most expensive defender in the world :o, should at least increases his value in the game, 92 is definitely not his peak.. If PSG wins League 1 and play a good CL(with him playing well) he will surely rise.

Ofc it matter if he is the most expensive defender in the world :o' date=' should at least increases his value in the game, 92 is definitely not his peak.. If PSG wins League 1 and play a good CL(with him playing well) he will surely rise.[/font']

If David Luiz can be bought for 50million then Hummels should be bought for 100million

:P

He played a good WC plus he is the most expensive defender in the world' date=' if he performs well for PGS he will rise soon.[/font']

He had an awful World Cup, not sure what you were watching.

Does it really matter if you are the most expensive defender in the world? Just adds to the pressure. PSG got Ibra and Thiago Silva for 50m' date=' and then Southampton sold Lallana and Shaw for around 55m.

[/center']

Silva got a rise from 94 to 95 after moving to PSG without a UCL winners medal or a World Cup winners medal so I don't see why 92 is Luiz's peak.

He had an awful World Cup' date=' not sure what you were watching.[/font']

Not sure what you were watching.. He was always at the top of the FIFA ranking of best players of the WC, updating after every game, you must have missed that. He only played bad against Germany.

Not sure what you were watching.. He was always at the top of the FIFA ranking of best players of the WC' date=' updating after every game, you must have missed that. He only played bad against Germany.[/font']

I formed my own opinion, I guess the fact you are using FIFA ranking over forming your own opinion really does say it all. More importantly he could not do it consistently for club so to base his ability on a handful of International games, to put it politely is bloody naive.

Edit: I would also suggest you read up on how the ratings system works as I am 100% certain inflated transfer prices is not mentioned when reviewing an increase in a players rating.

luiz sucks. if you watch him play he's always out of position and giving the other team good counter attacking opportunities. his playing like a dm would be fine if he was actually good about it. he usually runs from one end to the other making a dumb mistake in the end. He has so much potential though, (which is what i think most of his 92 rating is based on)...