Sign in to follow this  
Rocketbusta101

Need help replacing Cahill & Marchisio

Hey guys, need help replacing two players I just sold, & want to reinvest in some young riser prospects. Players I need to replace, as in the title, are Gary Cahill & Claudio Marchisio.

So I need a D © & a DM ©, M ©, AM ©. The midfielder doesn't need to be able to play all three tho, I can make it work without one, or maybe two playable positions. Any advice on riser prospects at these positions?

Re: Need help replacing Cahill & Marchisio

Hey guys' date=' need help replacing two players I just sold, & want to reinvest in some young riser prospects. Players I need to replace, as in the title, are Gary Cahill & Claudio Marchisio.

So I need a D © & a DM ©, M ©, AM ©. The midfielder doesn't need to be able to play all three tho, I can make it work without one, or maybe two playable positions. Any advice on riser prospects at these positions?[/quote']

My advice: buy Diego Godin and Steven Gerrard, plus some talents to overtake them at the right moment.

Godin is far better defensively than any other CB out there, a bunker wall as well as a great defensive leader.

He is also a threat offensively, scoring some goals as well thanks to his aerial skills.

With only 28 years old, he has still at least 3/4 years at peak levels, but given his great ability to read the game and positioning, potentially more (like 5/6). Sign a few talented CB youngsters (for example Erik Palmer-Brown) to potentially take over over him long term and CB position covered.

Gerrard is the best midfielder of the world and the most complete one, switched to a DLP position with excellent results by Rodgers.

Best Liverpool player by far, the playmaker and key player of the team, he deserved the EPL player of the season trophy more than Suarez (which still played a great season, by the way). Given his age, he will likely cost not too much. Also due to a switch to a DLP position and his retirement from NT, he can play at high levels for still 3/4 years at least. You might sign Jorginho (as potential mid-long term replacement) and Tielemans (longer term replacement) as potential takeovers for his position.

Hey guys' date=' need help replacing two players I just sold, & want to reinvest in some young riser prospects. Players I need to replace, as in the title, are Gary Cahill & Claudio Marchisio.

So I need a D © & a DM ©, M ©, AM ©. The midfielder doesn't need to be able to play all three tho, I can make it work without one, or maybe two playable positions. Any advice on riser prospects at these positions?[/quote']

Look at some one like Garay or Godin for CB and for CM try for someone like Lars Bender or Gundogan..

i hate to go against other peoples opinions but don't do what the other guy said and sign Gerrard he is no ware near the best midfielder in the world.

My advice: buy Diego Godin and Steven Gerrard' date=' plus some talents to overtake them at the right moment.

Godin is far better defensively than any other CB out there, a bunker wall as well as a great defensive leader.

He is also a threat offensively, scoring some goals as well thanks to his aerial skills.

With only 28 years old, he has still at least 3/4 years at peak levels, but given his great ability to read the game and positioning, potentially more (like 5/6). Sign a few talented CB youngsters (for example Erik Palmer-Brown) to potentially take over over him long term and CB position covered.

Gerrard is the best midfielder of the world and the most complete one, switched to a DLP position with excellent results by Rodgers.

Best Liverpool player by far, the playmaker and key player of the team, he deserved the EPL player of the season trophy more than Suarez (which still played a great season, by the way). Given his age, he will likely cost not too much. Also due to a switch to a DLP position and his retirement from NT, he can play at high levels for still 3/4 years at least. You might sign Jorginho (as potential mid-long term replacement) and Tielemans (longer term replacement) as potential takeovers for his position.[/quote']

Wow, Gerrard is the best midfielder in the world? I dont think so. Useless for England. Old and past it.... He wouldnt even be in my top ten...

Koke, Vidal, Matic, Toure, Modric, Kroos, Sweini, Pogba... just to mention but a few...

If you can Nastatic will be a great buy and for a box to box midfeild replacement for Marchisio I suggest take a look at Kovacic(Serbian player plays for Inter)or Paul Pogba is the best.