FIFA 15 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 15 Official Thread

I will order the Ultimate Team Edition for the extra bit of cash which includes the following as extras.....

• Get up to 40 FUT15 Gold packs
  • FUT Loan Player – Start your FIFA Ultimate Team season with Lionel Messi on your squad for 5 games.
  • The adidas® All-Star Team – Hit the pitch with this elite team of the brand’s top players.
  • The adidas Predator Boot Collection – Receive five pairs of boots from the Predator product line.
  • Celebrations – Unlock three brand new goal celebrations immediately.
  • Historic Club Kits – Stand out from the crowd with a wide selection of historic club kits from across the globe.

The packs and Messi interest me most as 5 games will be enough to decide whether to buy him in FIFA 15 or not.

Best price I have found for this is £52 from Amazon which is great considering FIFA 15 normal edition will come out at around £45-50. So a good bargain there I think.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/FIFA-15-Ultimate-Team-PS4/dp/B00KHJLIY6/ref=sr_1_1_title_0?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1407318151&sr=1-1