Sign in to follow this  
Mr Noisy

FIFA 15 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 15 Official Thread

Royally peed off at the moment.

I have had FIFA 15 for a total of 4 hours and 25 minutes and haven't been able to play a single game.

Why?

Because its stuck updating at 100% complete.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Royally peed off at the moment.

I have had FIFA 15 for a total of 4 hours and 25 minutes and haven't been able to play a single game.

Why?

Because its stuck updating at 100% complete.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I'd restart and try again. Seen some other people who have had this problem and that was suggested, although haven't seen anyone reply to say if it worked or not.

I dont have time to catch up with the posts but has anyone had a problem with online seasons? I've played 3 games, won 2 and lost 1, yet my record shows 0-0-1, how surprising that its counted my loss but not the wins... :rolleyes:

Playing on XBox one,only had one game,my best player is Mikel and lost to a team with amazing players.Can't believe so many have amazing teams already! Defeats the purpose for me..

Anyway I have being playing Career Mode with Everton,still trying to get used to the game,but the gameplay still seems a little stiff and slow for me.Passing doesn't seem slick or fast,and you should be able to turn quicker on the ball.Not sure why EA cannot improve this aspect.I am sure I will get better at the game and enjoy it,but the gameplay just isn't responsive enough for me..

I dont have time to catch up with the posts but has anyone had a problem with online seasons? I've played 3 games' date=' won 2 and lost 1, yet my record shows 0-0-1, how surprising that its counted my loss but not the wins... :rolleyes:[/quote']

That worked for me. No disconnects after games today and no lag either. People say it works for Xbox One too.

I loved the market the past hour or so but now it's back to normal :(

Bunch of rare golds for 150 coins etc and position cards for 150 coins that will be worth 1k-2.5k+ eventually :)

I didn't get as much as I wanted as I kept getting kicked out UT, I saw loads of people on the ea forum get some real bargains right at the start like Cruyff 150 coins, Pele 1k, The likes of IF Rakitic etc under 10k.

Anyone playing Career Mode yet? and who have they picked to play with?

Yes finally!

Not many (if any) changes from last season just aesthetics.

Playing as Manchester United, Di Maria is criminally underrated for dribbling etc but the rest are pretty spot on tbf.

Also encountered my first bit of FIFA logic too.

Made a bid for Mats Hummels of 25m + Kagawa which got rejected as 'we are not interested in the player offered' then the next day Dortmund submit a bid for Kagawa...

I loved the market the past hour or so but now it's back to normal :(

Bunch of rare golds for 150 coins etc and position cards for 150 coins that will be worth 1k-2.5k+ eventually :)

I didn't get as much as I wanted as I kept getting kicked out UT' date=' I saw loads of people on the ea forum get some real bargains right at the start like Cruyff 150 coins, Pele 1k, The likes of IF Rakitic etc under 10k.[/quote']

Cruyff isnt on the game? And Pele 1k?!

Refs are so real life like it's disgusting....

1 on 1 with the keeper drag in to the left keeper destroys Guidetti doesn't get close to the ball i was going crazy punched the monitor not to hard though that it'd break. Same game opponent gets a straight red for nothing i've watched the replay like 10 times no contact at all not last man nothing it's insane.

Yes finally!

Playing as Manchester United' date=' Di Maria is criminally underrated for dribbling etc but the rest are pretty spot on tbf.

Made a bid for Mats Hummels of 25m + Kagawa which got rejected as 'we are not interested in the player offered' then the next day Dortmund submit a bid for Kagawa...[/quote']

Ive actually started off with Manchester United too lol (very much unlike me but wanted the challege lol)

Cleared Rooney , RVP , Evans , Carrick , Fletcher , Young , Valencia , Lindegaard all in one window :D

I brought RVPs replacement in Cavani for like 35 million but sold him on for wait for 114 million!!!! :eek:

I wont tell you who I brought in as I dont want to ruin anything for you but its a very much changed side and I came second and Fa cup finalist lol. Im on very start of second season.

Yes finally!

Playing as Manchester United' date=' Di Maria is criminally underrated for dribbling etc but the rest are pretty spot on tbf.

Made a bid for Mats Hummels of 25m + Kagawa which got rejected as 'we are not interested in the player offered' then the next day Dortmund submit a bid for Kagawa...[/quote']

I am a Chelsea fan,but decided to do Everton first! Turned transfers off until January,so I could play with the current squad and scout players to have a proper look.Tim Howard actually went up in rating by 2!. Eto'o also increases,but Jags decreases.McGeady feels very good to use.Still messing around with formations and tactics.Struggling a little with the gameplay at the minute.But I did enjoy coming from 2-0 down to beat Liverpool 3-2,with 2 goals in the last 5 minutes:D. Biggest defeat was 0-4 to Chelsea.Barkley actually got injured for 2 months,came back and got injured for 6! :eek::eek:.He only has 3 star skills,and his agility is only 70,that should be better imo.

I am a Chelsea fan' date='but decided to do Everton first! Turned transfers off until January,so I could play with the current squad and scout players to have a proper look.Tim Howard actually went up in rating by 2!. Eto'o also increases,but Jags decreases.McGeady feels very good to use.Still messing around with formations and tactics.Struggling a little with the gameplay at the minute.But I did enjoy coming from 2-0 down to beat Liverpool 3-2,with 2 goals in the last 5 minutes:D. Biggest defeat was 0-4 to Chelsea.Barkley actually got injured for 2 months,came back and got injured for 6! :eek::eek:.He only has 3 star skills,and his agility is only 70,that should be better imo.[/quote']

Howard went up??!

De gea went down after a 2 week injury :D

Howard went up??!

De gea went down after a 2 week injury :D

He is currently 85 and Eto'o is 83! :D You don't need a keeper for Everton for a few seasons it seems.You are in your second season? Try and see what rating Howard is in your game.;)

Yeah when players get injured they seem to decrease more than they did in the past.Barkley has gone down to 77 for me,Mcgeady was only out for 3 weeks,and some of his individual stats went down! But he is a player I enjoy using on the left wing.He has great agility,speed and good dribbling

Anyone recommend any young right backs who are decent and can grow? I have Coleman so don't need to be as good as him' date='but just as a cheapish back-up who can grow..[/quote']

Joao Cancelo? He's on loan to Valencia from Benfica. Loved using him in FIFA 14

Pizarro from Pachuca as well.

Yedlin as well!

Tried to play career mode offline as net was a little iffy and dropped out of some FUT games, but i keep getting "failed to connect to your online info" or some ** every time i changed formation game to game, and then i try to make an in-game sub and the same thing happens and it freezes in the "sky-cam" pitch overview losing me all my unsaved progress... *** EA SORT YO SH*T OUT!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I enjoy the challenge of scouting some good youth and playing with a lower league team, I use to use my Rotherham United year to year and for an added extra i choose Accrington Stanley last year (smallest budget and wage of all clubs) but this year they have added the nifty feature of being able to edit leagues! so I've added my home team Adelaide United to the 4th division and will try to play my way up with another team i support seeing as Rotherham are now all the way up in the Championship.