Sign in to follow this  
Mr Noisy

FIFA 15 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 15 Official Thread

He sits really deep for me in this formation. I need to upgrade my CB's and eventually Hazard for Varela and Sanchez for Walcott or Mcgeady (who ever performs least). But it plays well' date=' lost 1 to a OP BPL silver team 3-1, other wise ive won 6-3, 9-3 and forgot the other score.

[img']http://i.imgur.com/vL2uZat.png[/img]

Leroy is a tank :D

Just bought Hazard and will be adding Aguero later on tonight once a few cards sell. Stuck in two minds wherher to get Di Maria or not now...
Same dilemma as me. Thinking of going more defensive and having Fernandinho though.

Ive heard Di Maria isn't very good, his High High work rate works against him, cant say ive had any trouble when come up against him. Personally if i was spending that money id go for Kompany, Courtois and Ramires/Fernandinho. Although ive got no idea whos in the rest of your squad.

The annoying thing I have found is the BBVA CM/CAMs are better and cheaper then the BPL but the BPL strikers are better then BBVA's so I need to try and keep finding ways to hybrid them together.

Best defence on the game for me is Barzagli and Chiellini... Chiellini is so solid at CB for 14k you can't go wrong when you consider the price of BPL CBs.

7A3BFDED-F378-4159-A327-DB6FB7D50134_zpsyaojed3k.png

Thats my team at the moment. I have about 600k in IFs in my club and Hazard in my club to replace Schurrle but it won't let me it says Schurrle doesn't exist for some reason. Probably a few k from consumables so all in all i should have about 800/900k to improve that all being well.

Anyone wanna give me a million coins on the 360 please? cheers ta thanks.

haha come on! Do it the hard way like I am ... i think I've barely got 15K and a decent team ...

Afraid of having to work for your side eeh? :P

The annoying thing I have found is the BBVA CM/CAMs are better and cheaper then the BPL but the BPL strikers are better then BBVA's so I need to try and keep finding ways to hybrid them together.

Best defence on the game for me is Barzagli and Chiellini... Chiellini is so solid at CB for 14k you can't go wrong when you consider the price of BPL CBs.

Caceres ain't a bad shout either! I'm playing with Caceres and Bonucci at the back and they're solid.

Is it just me that thinks work rates don't mean as much this year? I play a team with Luiz and Vertongen at the back who both have high attacking work rates and I rarely find them far up the pitch nor do they concede very much either, solid back two.

Is it just me that thinks work rates don't mean as much this year? I play a team with Luiz and Vertongen at the back who both have high attacking work rates and I rarely find them far up the pitch nor do they concede very much either' date=' solid back two.[/quote']

Yeah I'm finding that. But unfortunately its the opposite for CDMs for me! They're making runs behind the oppositions defence and I don't even press L1!