Sign in to follow this  
Mr Noisy

FIFA 15 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 15 Official Thread

I would just like to say a big thank you to kirklufc for mentioning the ea forum and the if discard trading method. Has worked well for me and I'm making more profit than I'd ever done! :)

No worries. Ive used it for about 6 months now. I used to talk to oOSUPERDANOo quite a bit if youre on the XBOX side, hes a decent lad but for some reason it wont let me post any more on the EA forums.

Ive just sold a Jagielka for 40k too bought for under 20k.

No worries. Ive used it for about 6 months now. I used to talk to oOSUPERDANOo quite a bit if youre on the XBOX side' date=' hes a decent lad but for some reason it wont let me post any more on the EA forums.

Ive just sold a Jagielka for 40k too bought for under 20k.[/quote']

How much money you made on this FIFA doing it? I'm at 550k transfer profit after starting about a week ago. Haven't made so many sales the past couple days though.

How much money you made on this FIFA doing it? I'm at 550k transfer profit after starting about a week ago. Haven't made so many sales the past couple days though.

Made about 1.2m this FIFA, made 30m last FIFA and only started in March. People on the IF trading guides made 100m+. Theres one guy who had 3 Peles, and someone else who had 350m worth of players.

Made about 1.2m this FIFA' date=' made 30m last FIFA and only started in March. People on the IF trading guides made 100m+. Theres one guy who had 3 Peles, and someone else who had 350m worth of players.[/quote']

30 mil?! That's mental. To get that much money were you listing like every hour? I've been listing a hell of a lot, not sure how long I'll keep motivated though. FIFA 15 is making me finally enjoy my xbox one though.

Sold Aguaro for 16k profit after tax, taking a break from UT so decided to sell him and invest it, buying a couple more Dzeko's and use the rest on this weeks TOTW on tuesday when prices low. Didnt manage a single sale in the last 10 cycles...

30 mil?! That's mental. To get that much money were you listing like every hour? I've been listing a hell of a lot' date=' not sure how long I'll keep motivated though. FIFA 15 is making me finally enjoy my xbox one though.[/quote']

More or less, yeah. With the phone app it only takes a couple of seconds to go on, list your cards, then carry on what you're doing. I prefer the trading side of the game to actually playing games thiugh.

No worries. Ive used it for about 6 months now. I used to talk to oOSUPERDANOo quite a bit if youre on the XBOX side' date=' hes a decent lad but for some reason it wont let me post any more on the EA forums.

[b']Ive just sold a Jagielka for 40k too bought for under 20k.[/b]

This on Xbox or Playstion? Bought one for 15k the day he was released.

Went with Le Bleus again like every year, as of now have not lost a game in DIV4, hoping to get the title. i found div 5 the hardest so far, i was lucky to get through on my second attempt : / literally with the last shot of the last game

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=dQi6R6YxbECy:360

Everyone on the EA Forums is listing their All Attribute +10 cards for 1300-1500BIN' date=' so if you've got em, stick em up at that price and hopefully the morons pick ours :D.[/quote']

Going up for too much far to early IMO.

Also you will find a lot of these people listing at those supposed prices going under that to shift there load on and a lot of people reading will just undercut them.

The only thing that really works on the EA Forum is the IF guide.

Sold the majority of my team have about 800k just chilling there will probably be investing this week done pretty well off Miranda, kagawa and Costa from week 1 not sure who i'm picking up yet from this TOTW probably De Gea but then again no one seems to be to eye catching this week in terms of profitability.

Going up for too much far to early IMO.

Also you will find a lot of these people listing at those supposed prices going under that to shift there load on and a lot of people reading will just undercut them.

The only thing that really works on the EA Forum is the IF guide.

I took mine down simply because i got sick of having to relist them all 1 by 1 because of the 30 item re-list all glitch. Dont get enough time at work to be spending 10mins every hour just adding stuff when i should be snapping up bargains. I dont mind holding them for a while, got about 500k invested and 250k spare coin to invest in more at the moment.