Sign in to follow this  
Mr Noisy

FIFA 15 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 15 Official Thread

I'm Streaming on Twitch if any of you lads want to come and watch :P currently have 1 viewer haha its Twitch.tv/AaronDuffy05 would really appreciate it :D

I'll be watching but won't be in chat, my iPhone doesn't let me for some reason and yes I'm lazy to go get the laptop lol.

I'll be watching but won't be in chat' date=' my iPhone doesn't let me for some reason and yes I'm lazy to go get the laptop lol.[/quote']

haha cheers man! It was lagging up to much so gonna try again tomorrow during the day hopefully the connections better :P

I have 100k left and need a left back' date=' keeper and left mid in the Prem, who should I get?[/quote']

Luis is just about the best LB in the game.

Hart is either godly or utter ***** and De Gea is pretty similar, take your pick or spend the extra 15k on Cech.

Schurrle didnt work for me, Arnautovic is okay but let me down a few times, Varela is great but is a LW, those 4* S/M 5* W/F really worked for me.

Sell him. If theres 25k or 50k packs released this week' date=' his price will drop then buy him back again when his price drops.[/quote']

Or this. As Kirky said, his price will crash and bottom out next Tuesday and then after next Wednesday it will only rise.

Ive hit a bit of a wall now in division 4. Just coming up against Sturridge, Ibarbo, Doumbia, etc.

Connection has been well bad lately and disconnected a lot of matches, my DNF has dropped to 0.43. It has also ruined my goals to game ratio with Costa, who has 109 goals in 104 games. 15/20 of thise games have been disconnects and obviously, it adds the game on his record but not the goals :rolleyes:

Ive hit a bit of a wall now in division 4. Just coming up against Sturridge' date=' Ibarbo, Doumbia, etc.

Connection has been well bad lately and disconnected a lot of matches, my DNF has dropped to 0.43. It has also ruined my goals to game ratio with Costa, who has 109 goals in 104 games. 15/20 of thise games have been disconnects and obviously, it adds the game on his record but not the goals :rolleyes:[/quote']

its been really bad lately yea, frustrating as well.