Sign in to follow this  
Mr Noisy

FIFA 15 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 15 Official Thread

Nice to see were all making $$$ in here!!!

seems like i jumped the gun on my Aguero was up to 1.3m earlier and with him now being injured he wont get another IF soon :o

Anyone tried Ibra this year? want to give him a go but not confident he will be as good as last year :confused:

Nice to see were all making $$$ in here!!!

seems like i jumped the gun on my Aguero was up to 1.3m earlier and with him now being injured he wont get another IF soon :o

Anyone tried Ibra this year? want to give him a go but not confident he will be as good as last year :confused:

Ibra was terrible for me.

Will there be a record breaker Ronaldo? He Broke a record in his recent game

highly doubt it, it will be a SIF Ronaldo.

He only broke the most Hat-tricks, not quite the same as breaking the La Liga and Champions League Longstanding Goal records.

Anybody got any predictions for team of the year? And do they do subs or just a starting XI? I cant remember.

GK: Neuer

RB: Lahm

CB: Ramos

CB: Silva

LB: Alaba

RM: Robben

CM: Schweinsteiger

CM: ??? (Possibly Iniesta)

LM: Ronaldo

ST: Messi

ST: ??? (Possibly Aguero/Suarez/Lewa/Costa)

Anybody got any more predictions or possibly an obvious one ive missed out? Although Lahm is a CDM, i feel his TOTY card will be a RB as he was shortlisted as a defender.

Anybody got any predictions for team of the year? And do they do subs or just a starting XI? I cant remember.

Anybody got any more predictions or possibly an obvious one ive missed out? Although Lahm is a CDM' date=' i feel his TOTY card will be a RB as he was shortlisted as a defender.[/quote']

I wouldn't personally have Lahm Schwein or Iniesta or Silva either but w/e.

I wouldn't personally have Lahm Schwein or Iniesta or Silva either but w/e.

Who would you have in instead? I would of put Lahm as the other CM but he is shortlisted in the PFA as a defender as he played RB for Germany when they won the world cup.

Silva, although playing in a weaker league, hasn't really got any competition for the other CB spot as the likes of Kompany, Chiellini, Pique and Pepe are still a step down from him.

Possibly Yaya at CM instead of Iniesta...?

Not sure at all on the other striker. If Suarez didnt bite people i'd say him but that could affect his chances greatly.

Anybody got any more predictions or possibly an obvious one ive missed out? Although Lahm is a CDM' date=' i feel his TOTY card will be a RB as he was shortlisted as a defender.[/quote']

Neymar or Bale will get in there IMO.

Also Angel Di Maria or Modric possibly over Iniesta.

Godin is also in with a shot at CB

My Predicted TOTY

CB: Silva/Godin

CM: Angel Di Maria/ Luka Modric

LM: Neymar/Bale

ST: Ronaldo

Neymar or Bale will get in there IMO.

Also Angel Di Maria or Modric possibly over Iniesta.

Godin is also in with a shot at CB

My Predicted TOTY

CB: Silva/Godin

CM: Angel Di Maria/ Luka Modric

LM: Neymar/Bale

ST: Ronaldo

One, possibly two Barca players... Is that even legal? :P

One' date=' possibly two Barca players... Is that even legal? :P[/quote']

My thoughts on the TOTY are taking into account the Champions League and World Cup hence the inclusion of ADM/Modric and Bale.

Godin had an outstanding season La Liga title, runner up in CL.

I can only see Messi 100% and Neymar making it from Barcelona, Iniesta had a average season for Barcelona and non existent at the WC for Spain.

Sold everything tonight, Ea last season done special packs from the 18th of December through till new year and i thought it was about time i took my profit and ran for the hills. TOTY is the 12th of january i believe which is only a month a way so i'm just going to experiment with cheap teams until then :)

Ended with just under 2.2 bit less than i was hoping but players prices dropped over the weekend by around 5% probably in readiness for a potentially decent TOTW (IBRA + RONALDO) so hopefully my decision will pay off. IF it doesnt oh well i still make just over 350k after tax :)

EDIT: 1k Posts :D:D:D

My latest sweaty creation that im using as fitness squad with my Silver Prem squad, also got Elton the Brasilva who can go into CAM with 5* SM but only 3* W/F, but Rogerinho with 4* S/M and W/F is pretty good.

jjN3Srw.png

Why so many :eek: What you plan to sell at and what you picking up for?

Bought anything under 17k. He was 14k yesterday morning so hes gone up like 3k in a day and he is still in packs. I fear i may have bought too early though... Got my fingers and toes crossed for no special packs tonight then i should make a small fortune. I feel with the terrible TOTW and decent TOTW upcoming, there will be no special packs tonight and with the bad TOTW this week, there wont be as many players from this weeks TOTW being pulled from packs. Im hoping someone can gift me the 82 one from the EA forum coz ideally i want 100 of him :P

Bought anything under 17k. He was 14k yesterday morning so hes gone up like 3k in a day and he is still in packs. I fear i may have bought too early though... Got my fingers and toes crossed for no special packs tonight then i should make a small fortune. I feel with the terrible TOTW and decent TOTW upcoming' date=' there will be no special packs tonight and with the bad TOTW this week, there wont be as many players from this weeks TOTW being pulled from packs. Im hoping someone can gift me the 82 one from the EA forum coz ideally i want 100 of him :P[/quote']

Look above for tomorrow's TOTW :D

EDIT: 1k Posts :D:D:D

My latest sweaty creation that im using as fitness squad with my Silver Prem squad' date=' also got Elton the Brasilva who can go into CAM with 5* SM but only 3* W/F, but Rogerinho with 4* S/M and W/F is pretty good.

[img']https://i.imgur.com/jjN3Srw.png[/img]

the real question is El Kabir as good as he was on fifa 12? :P

B4Xc6IpIIAAAgo9.png

Sell your kids' date='wife,house people because this is coming tomorrow.[/quote']

THANK GOD I SOLD HAHAA :D:D