FIFA 15 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 15 Official Thread

If anyone is interested in buying coins for playstation 4 contact me. I have guesstimate 2.4m with Suarez and Neymar to be sold which should take it to 3m+. The cheapest site for coins I know of is £30 for 1m coins I will sell all my 3m to you for £35.

1m percent legit used ask Neller former mod and maybe even KirkyLUFC he's seen me give away millions for free on fifa 14.

So after watching Wimbledon in the cup against liverpool the other day it inspired me to start a new manager mode with Wimbledon to try and restore them to some sort of global standing....

as i know all the english teams and leagues i decided to mix it up so changed some teams up with my premier league consisting off

R.Madrid,B,Dortmund,Barca,Bayern,Spurs,Milan,Man U,Man City,Juventus,Chelsea,PSG,Liverpool,Benfica,Arsenal,Everton,Ajax,West Ham,A Madrid,Inter and Southampton.

Championship consists of

Napoli,Sevilla,Besiktas,Sporting CP,Porto,R Socidad,Roma,Fenerbahce,Leverkusen,Monaco,Wolfsburg,Cardiff,Schalke,Swansea,Celtic,PSV,B Mongladbach,Udinese,Watford,BORO,A Bilbao,Aberdeen,Newcastle United

League 1

Marseille,Independienta,Galatasary,Lille,Basel,Lanus,Malaga,Shorpe,Derby,Boca Juniors,Pompy,N Forest,Banfield,Preston,Rangers,Doncaster,Barca B,Walsall,Coventry,Bury,Southend,Burton,Colchester,Rochdale.

League 2 is the same.

now these teams are as of season 2 with the teams removed like norwich etc all in other top leagues

Failed at promotion in my first season but currently 2nd in the league in second season and was pleased to see that Norwich and Stoke are in the champions league ha and Hamburg won bundesliga last season and ae currently unbeaten after 10 games...Barca won the prem last season by a landslide of 15 points..

Quite a different and interesting set up to the normal ones.

Oh and the order of the teams listed above is the current league positions

So who else is disappointed with the TOTY crash? :P

Planning on buying TOTY Silva and Luiz on Sunday' date=' hopefully they will be cheaper. Trade profit is at 8 mil now which is just crazy[/quote']

It was always going to happen, too many people were anticipating it.

Bought a Luiz for 728k late last night and flipped for 840k this morning.

So asking a question automatically makes you assume I'm confident? If so you won't amount to much in life

Chill_pill.gif

Kind of logical if you are good in the game you would be confident

See the pattern here? I'm going to say it out loud just in case

Seeing as you offered a wager of 100k would make one believe you are confident in your skill enough.

I was referring to gameskill making you confident, relax mate

Let's just say it one more time together

confident yay

bought a whole host of players early morning on Monday :P

Suarez for 389k, Robben for 390k, Neymar 185k , Ramos 89k

Previous years its always cheaper before the cards are released and this year was no different.

I bough a TOTY Lahm last night already down 80k on him but he will be the only RB version this year.

pitch-978501.jpg

That is my current team with those IFs below what I currently have on the bench.

Have about 1.6m left and hoping to snag TOTY Iniesta or more likely TOTY Kroos.

Silva will drop into my BPL Fitness team with Szcz,Clichy,Wilshere.

bought a whole host of players early morning on Monday :P

Suarez for 389k' date=' Robben for 390k, Neymar 185k , Ramos 89k

Previous years its always cheaper before the cards are released and this year was no different.

[b']I bough a TOTY Lahm last night already down 80k on him but he will be the only RB version this year.[/b]

That is my current team with those IFs below what I currently have on the bench.

Have about 1.6m left and hoping to snag TOTY Iniesta or more likely TOTY Kroos.

Silva will drop into my BPL Fitness team with Szcz,Clichy,Wilshere.

3e8ddfe175df1393f27b59bdbb3f3b9e.png

Fantastic stuff somehow my one sold at 1.295m breaking me even after picking him up at 1.230m last night.

Just picked up a fresh one at 1.11m love the profit on that :D

I wish I had gone in earlier though as there have been some 1m bins today but I don't want 2 at a time incase the volatile market collapses.

Looking forward to the 6pm Midfielders being released..

Yeah that Di Maria looks insane!

I caved and built my team didnt get the deals i wanted but was bored of waiting to try messi haha!

Yeah that Di Maria looks insane!

I caved and built my team didnt get the deals i wanted but was bored of waiting to try messi haha!

I have bought my team just waiting on Kroos or Iniesta I have 1.9-2m now praying I can get both.

May sell off SIF Laca if I need too as SIF Alexis is on my shopping list too :eek:

I have bought my team just waiting on Kroos or Iniesta I have 1.9-2m now praying I can get both.

May sell off SIF Laca if I need too as SIF Alexis is on my shopping list too :eek:

cant see Kroos being 1m+ Iniesta was around 750 last year so i think its possible if you buy pre strikers crash :P

cant see Kroos being 1m+ Iniesta was around 750 last year so i think its possible if you buy pre strikers crash :P

Kroos has +10 on his Pace with 91 shooting and 97 passing.

Iniesta's card is just :eek: can see it fetching 1.5m-2m on this years pricing on market.

Di Maria is going to be stupid money I mean 96 pace :eek: