Sign in to follow this  
Mr Noisy

FIFA 15 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 15 Official Thread

I'm non too fussed about UT this year, it's nice to have a good squad but really it is such a cash cow that I feel buying into it is to the detriment of the rest of the game like career mode.

I have pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition and that is the only extra investment I will make this year. I'll let you all know how that goes when I face the inevitable spoilt brat parent funded invincible sides!

As for the demo the more I play the more I like.

I love the new dribbling animations and this is the first time I've massively felt a change in individual players movements. Unless you have a top dribbler you really cant skip past defenders so while Raheem Sterling is an absolute joy to play with someone with slightly lower ability like Sturridge is far more difficult to carve open defences with.

I have been playing about with tactics and must say the addition of individual player roles is fantastic. It ensures your pacey players play on the last man, your strong CF looks to get the ball at his feet and the defensive midfielders can do a Daley Blind against QPR and sit deep and control the game.

I'm non too fussed about UT this year' date=' it's nice to have a good squad but really it is such a cash cow that I feel buying into it is to the detriment of the rest of the game like career mode.

I have pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition and that is the only extra investment I will make this year. I'll let you all know how that goes when I face the inevitable spoilt brat parent funded invincible sides!

As for the demo the more I play the more I like.

I love the new dribbling animations and this is the first time I've massively felt a change in individual players movements. Unless you have a top dribbler you really cant skip past defenders so while Raheem Sterling is an absolute joy to play with someone with slightly lower ability like Sturridge is far more difficult to carve open defences with.

I have been playing about with tactics and must say the addition of individual player roles is fantastic. It ensures your pacey players play on the last man, your strong CF looks to get the ball at his feet and the defensive midfielders can do a Daley Blind against QPR and sit deep and control the game.[/quote']

Is the gameplay more fluid than last year? Or how does it compare?

Anyone fancy price fixing John Stones on PS4? Could easily be done' date=' English centreback and international at 800 coins, potential profit making right there.[/quote']

How much do you think he'll end up going?

How much do you think he'll end up going?

It's a difficult one, could probably make atleast 500 coins on each one, but then again, it could be high risk. Someone like Berahino, Grealish or Andrew Robertson would be safe and easy money makers. There isn't too many Nick Powell's on the market either.

It depends what you mean by fluid.

The animations and movement are much more dynamic and they've improved the real physics collisions too. The passing also seems much better.

I've found so far that it does flow much better than 14 which at times could seem robotic when stopping and starting players. The addition of real spin on every touch is also much better.

I had a situation where I had a throw in and the ball came to Sterling about knee height, he cushioned the ball with his instep pivoted as the ball span in front of him dropped his shoulder and clipped the ball with his outstep on his right foot past the defender with the ball off the half volley as he pushed off to accelerate away. The ball curved round the defender due to the touch and Sterlings movement was very fluid. That never happened in FIFA 14.

It appears they have improved contextual dribbling so when you play as Messi it is a joy now. In FIFA 14 they improved him a lot by introducing the contextual stuff but in FIFA 15 they've improved it. He's not unplayable with the right defending but I played Legendary against Barcelona and Messi was dribbling at the heart of my defence putting them under pressure much more than he did in FIFA 14 where it was more passing.

It depends what you mean by fluid.

The animations and movement are much more dynamic and they've improved the real physics collisions too. The passing also seems much better.

I've found so far that it does flow much better than 14 which at times could seem robotic when stopping and starting players. The addition of real spin on every touch is also much better.

I had a situation where I had a throw in and the ball came to Sterling about knee height' date=' he cushioned the ball with his instep pivoted as the ball span in front of him dropped his shoulder and clipped the ball with his outstep on his right foot past the defender with the ball off the half volley as he pushed off to accelerate away. The ball curved round the defender due to the touch and Sterlings movement was very fluid. That never happened in FIFA 14.

It appears they have improved contextual dribbling so when you play as Messi it is a joy now. In FIFA 14 they improved him a lot by introducing the contextual stuff but in FIFA 15 they've improved it. He's not unplayable with the right defending but I played Legendary against Barcelona and Messi was dribbling at the heart of my defence putting them under pressure much more than he did in FIFA 14 where it was more passing.[/quote']

ya the weird thing is,I didn't like using Messi in 14,and that shouldn't be the case.I preferred the gameplay in Fifa 13,passing was better etc,and as you say in Fifa 14 it seemed robotic at times.I prefer the gameplay to be more elusive as such,you reckon it is more similar(15) to 13?

Just finished building my teams ended up with this Serie A & Turkish League.

Really happy with the Serie A Side don't really know who I can improve which would make a big difference. The Turkish league team i've played about 8 games with Demba Ba is different class thinking of getting Emenike and Melo then switching to a 41212 to have continuity between both squads :)

ya the weird thing is' date='I didn't like using Messi in 14,and that shouldn't be the case.I preferred the gameplay in Fifa 13,passing was better etc,and as you say in Fifa 14 it seemed robotic at times.I prefer the gameplay to be more elusive as such,you reckon it is more similar(15) to 13?[/quote']

I personally prefer what they've done with dribbling as it looks more natural and life like. So players manipulate the ball in more realistic ways and one footed players rely more on their dominant foot.

It's encouraging so far I wouldn't say it's like 13 or 14 I'd say its taken the positives from both and added to them. There are a few concerns IMO the shooting could be a bit more accurate but maybe that is me just getting used to the game.

Not gonna lie I'm a bit surprised at how it's looking for ps3 and xbox 360. I was expecting EA to completely neglect those two consoles now so I wasn't planning on getting the game until I had a ps4, but from what I've seen so far it's pretty good. Feels like the game improved more from FIFA 14 than FIFA 13 did to 14. I think the shooting is better, and once we all get used to it we'll all be better off.

anyone got some good suggestions on a starting team ?

got around 100k to build one.

Serie A is always cheap to start off with. I haven't checked the prices' date=' but pretty sure you could get this for under 100k:

[center']Handanovic

Konko - Barzagli - Chiellini - Criscito

De Rossi

Hernanes - Marchisio

Candreva - Higuain - El Shaarawy[/center]

Serie A is always cheap to start off with. I haven't checked the prices' date=' but pretty sure you could get this for under 100k:

[center']Handanovic

Konko - Barzagli - Chiellini - Criscito

De Rossi

Hernanes - Marchisio

Candreva - Higuain - El Shaarawy[/center]

Serie A does look like the best shout, got mine for about 25k before buying Tevez would recommend Castan/Barzagli CB pairing unless Chielini is really cheap!

Got an Onuoha in a starter pack and got 3K for him ... that leaves me with a littler over 8K ... who to buy on the xbox cheapish that'll rise in value?

I bought a premium gold pack and it was a complete failure ... I've never had ANY luck with packs ... best thing I've ever gotten was an IF bronze player for FIFA 13 :P

best rating i've ever had in packs was toty/s kompany best value rooney sold for close to 2m at the time. this edition only been on web app to get free packs got xavi sold for 20k gave him away to some random who put up a bronze card.

that said i was watching a pack opening last night thousands on points spent the guy got no-one worth mentioning.

Well I've pre-ordered the game so I'll be getting 15 gold packs:-P should be able to get atleast someone decent!

15? sure it's not 40 , don't know if you get anything from standard edition but ultimate is 40.