FIFA 15 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 15 Official Thread

Found a club last night in pro clubs on ps4 if anyones interested. We only have 3 members so far, a goalkeeper whos great, a 90 rated striker and me (85 rated CAM) but my stats mean i can play anywhere in midfield.

If anyones interesting in joining, give me a shout. We have played 6 won 4 drawn 2.

Found a club last night in pro clubs on ps4 if anyones interested. We only have 3 members so far' date=' a goalkeeper whos great, a 90 rated striker and me (85 rated CAM) but my stats mean i can play anywhere in midfield.

If anyones interesting in joining, give me a shout. We have played 6 won 4 drawn 2.[/quote']

You weren't a bad CB in drop in mate!

Do you actually like CB or was it just you trying it out ?

You weren't a bad CB in drop in mate!

Do you actually like CB or was it just you trying it out ?

I played awful i got like a rating of 6.2 or something lol. I was just trying it out never played there before but when you switch your player to naturally be a defender then hes a lot slower than im used to! My player has like 87 sprint speed and acceleration, 95 short passing 90 long passing 89 dribbling and 88 ball control at CAM. When i dropped to CB and made him a bit taller and stronger he was like 66 pace and only a 79 rated overall at CB. :o

I played awful i got like a rating of 6.2 or something lol. I was just trying it out never played there before but when you switch your player to naturally be a defender then hes a lot slower than im used to! My player has like 87 sprint speed and acceleration' date=' 95 short passing 90 long passing 89 dribbling and 88 ball control at CAM. When i dropped to CB and made him a bit taller and stronger he was like 66 pace and only a 79 rated overall at CB. :o[/quote']

I got an 6.5 mate and i play for an 104th best club in the world. Getting a good rating as a CB is tough mate. One miss time tackle drops you down loads, one goal conceded drops it down but you literally have to everything right. For me to get a match rating of 8+ i need to score or make 6+ tackles at 100% and the CPU normally affect my rating as they are so bad its unreal.

I got an 6.5 mate and i play for an 104th best club in the world. Getting a good rating as a CB is tough mate. One miss time tackle drops you down loads' date=' one goal conceded drops it down but you literally have to everything right. For me to get a match rating of 8+ i need to score or make 6+ tackles at 100% and the CPU normally affect my rating as they are so bad its unreal.[/quote']

Yeah the CPU are completely terrible. Played a few more games tonight we are currently 8-2-0 now. Its ao much better when you get decent players in your team.

Career Mode: Doing a career mode with Southampton on Legendary mode and it's been very tough and fun. First game was against Liverpool and lost 1-0, played against Ibe, and he was amazing, so fast and agile, Fonte and Alder couldn't stop him. Second game was up against West Brom where we lost 2-0, tough loss, used Targett, Gardos, and few other players. Next game was against West Ham where we drew 2-2. Pelle is simply slow but his aerial ability is great, not to be used as a lone striker. Drew 0-0 with Newcastle United after. Overall 0-2-2 but i'm having fun and just wait until i pick up the pace.

Starting XI

Pelle

Tadic - Djuriric - Mane

Schneiderlin - Wanyama

Bertrand - Alderweireld - Fonte - Clyne

Forster

2nd Team

Berahino

Elia - Ward-Prowse - Roberts

Bazoer - David

Targett - Gardos - Reyes - Bellerin

Gazzaniga

I'm trying to keep it as realistic as possible, so if you have any recommendations on who to sign, let me know!

Oh KSI its nothing to do with you not getting commission by advertising coin selling websites on your videos anymore? He is a clown that guy lol.

While do agree that hes certanly mostly p'ed off by the fact that he wont be making any money/coins anymore, i also agree with some of the stuff he mentions.

Its True that an open market had its bad sides like coins sellers, but its also True that this market enabled many managers to create an honest income with which to build their dream team. Now it has become way, way harder to make a profit throught trading, because the min/max limits on most players are so narrow that its next to impossible to buy low and sell high.

All this meaning: how will you be ever able to afford an aguero/hazard etc (without even mentioning cr and messi)? It would take a massive amount of work most casual players just dont have time or will to do.

The worst thing is that this hasnt been implemented just with the idea of stopping coin sellers, but it has also been inplemented to force the players to buy FIFA points in order to increase their chances at getting a big name, which is basically a p2w system, the one mobile games use, the more you pay the better stuff you get, which to me is fundamentally wrong.

Not that coin sellers were any different, but at least you had a choice, try and create an honest team throught trading or cheat and p2w with FP/coin sellers.

Now its either play with a low budget team, or buy FIFA points in order to be able to open more packages in order to increase Your chances at getting good players.

Needless to say, If these changes will stay for FIFA 16, then im definetly not buying it.

Ahh Btw, FIFA points are stupidly overpriced aswell if compared to the coin sellers tarifs.

While do agree that hes certanly mostly p'ed off by the fact that he wont be making any money/coins anymore' date=' i also agree with some of the stuff he mentions.

Its True that an open market had its bad sides like coins sellers, but its also True that this market enabled many managers to create an honest income with which to build their dream team. Now it has become way, way harder to make a profit throught trading, because the min/max limits on most players are so narrow that its next to impossible to buy low and sell high.

All this meaning: how will you be ever able to afford an aguero/hazard etc (without even mentioning cr and messi)? It would take a massive amount of work most casual players just dont have time or will to do.

The worst thing is that this hasnt been implemented just with the idea of stopping coin sellers, but it has also been inplemented to force the players to buy FIFA points in order to increase their chances at getting a big name, which is basically a p2w system, the one mobile games use, the more you pay the better stuff you get, which to me is fundamentally wrong.

Not that coin sellers were any different, but at least you had a choice, try and create an honest team throught trading or cheat and p2w with FP/coin sellers.

Now its either play with a low budget team, or buy FIFA points in order to be able to open more packages in order to increase Your chances at getting good players.

Needless to say, If these changes will stay for FIFA 16, then im definetly not buying it.

Ahh Btw, FIFA points are stupidly overpriced aswell if compared to the coin sellers tarifs.[/quote']

Yeah i totally agree with you, if this system was to be implemented then it should of been started from the get-go. This year the market is beyond repairable.

Next year however, i think with a full market reset, no glitched coins and no coin sellers, the price ranges will be more realistic. The only reason they are set so high this year is because there is that many coins been released into the market from coin sellers.

I think if implemented correctly, the price margins will work on a fresh market.

Haven't played UT for a month or two so haven't been able to see what the Price Range has done. I invested in a full team of Prem IF before I stopped playing. To my surprise every player's price range is by far higher than what I paid. Hopefully I can sell a few, and build a nice team as this current team is awful to play with. Although looking at other cards on the market, this might be difficult

Yeah i totally agree with you' date=' if this system was to be implemented then it should of been started from the get-go. This year the market is beyond repairable.

Next year however, i think with a full market reset, no glitched coins and no coin sellers, the price ranges will be more realistic. The only reason they are set so high this year is because there is that many coins been released into the market from coin sellers.

I think if implemented correctly, the price margins will work on a fresh market.[/quote']

I don't see how this even stops coin selling can anyone explain because as far as I am aware it's still the same process only at a slower rate. The best thing is what they've done BUT what they should have done also is make match coins increased and make Fifa points non existent or even do what they did on the WC version packs only non tradable. If they want to stop coin selling they need to also remove the sellers name that's just as stupid being there.

Either people are getting better or i am getting worse stuck in div 5-6 now I win div 6 pretty much most attempts and can't get out of 5. I used to win most games now it's a little more level. I prefer playing people who are as good if not better anyway sure most do for obvious reasons.

Team -

All IFs except ones who don't have a IF

Ruffier

Kos Mangala Toulalan

Ribiery Matuidi Pogba Cabella

Lacazzette Benzema Ibrahimovich

Pretty boring team only like Matuidi & Lacazzette.

I don't see how this even stops coin selling can anyone explain because as far as I am aware it's still the same process only at a slower rate. The best thing is what they've done BUT what they should have done also is make match coins increased and make Fifa points non existent or even do what they did on the WC version packs only non tradable. If they want to stop coin selling they need to also remove the sellers name that's just as stupid being there.

Either people are getting better or i am getting worse stuck in div 5-6 now I win div 6 pretty much most attempts and can't get out of 5. I used to win most games now it's a little more level. I prefer playing people who are as good if not better anyway sure most do for obvious reasons.

Team -

All IFs except ones who don't have a IF

Ruffier

Kos Mangala Toulalan

Ribiery Matuidi Pogba Cabella

Lacazzette Benzema Ibrahimovich

Pretty boring team only like Matuidi & Lacazzette.

Well, lets say you wanted to buy 1 milion coins from a random coin seller.

before you could have just pretty much used any player, put a price of 1 milion on him and it would have been bought off by the coin seller.

Now, in order to get 1 milion coins, you would need to sell a player that is within that limit range, meaning it will most certanly be a reall, really good (Robben, Bale) kind of player, which is simply non worth it.

Same goes if you want to buy 500k, 200k etc. In order to buy it you would have to give away a player that will be within that limit, meaning it will be another really good player.

Honestly i dont see how Coin seller can get around this change.

The change itself isnt bad, i dont mind it, its the fact that they made it with just 1 thing in mind, selling more fifa points, instead of making it easier to get good players within the limits of the game, that really bothers me.

Basically right now, a new person that buys fifa 15 has no chance of getting the top, top players unless he gets them off a pack, which with the coin rate out of every game, would take forever (hence Fifa forces people to buy Fifa points in order to buy more packs and increase chances at getting top players)...

This change so far has done way more bad than good.