FIFA 15 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 15 Official Thread

ha' date='weird because it worked,cheers for that! I hadn't a clue what to do.

I took over Derby! I was surprised to see Bamford still only rated 65 at Boro,does he improve much?[/quote']

Seen him get up to 83 in one of my career modes.

Tempted on doing a Bournemouth career mode but there isn't a player with good potential to keep :/

Seen him get up to 83 in one of my career modes.

Tempted on doing a Bournemouth career mode but there isn't a player with good potential to keep :/

Take an Ajax or one of the other Eredivise sides with a lot of young players and swap them into the championship.

Tried both normal cards and i much prefer Costa. Id probsbly prefer SIF Costa to SIF (?) Suarez too :P

If you get a chance' date=' try that purple Hazard he is very good.[/quote']

I have no room for him atm as my back up team has SIF Sanchez in at LF.

Also purple Hazard is so hard to get on the Xbox.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone ever get sick of UT?

Yes, im in division 1 in UT and Div 2 on seasons (won 8 titles in 9 seasons :P) and ive also played 4 different career modes, all have gone several seasons except for my current one which has just finished s1. I really need to mix it up every week or i get bored quick.

Ive just gone and bought Dragons Age: Inquisition and Assassins Creed Unity to play when i get bored of FIFA. I like to buy the Campaign games 6+ months later for the price drop as its around the time FIFA gets really dull for me

I saved up loads of coins to spend during TOTS then when it was delayed I got impatient and spend the majority of them trying to get TOTWs. Then just after I'd spent the last of my coins, TOTS comes out. Now out of about 500k, I have the following to show from it:

89 Higuain

Aguero

Toure

TOTS Martinez

All of whom dont sell.

Does anyone ever get sick of UT?

Haven't played FuT in a few months h2h I have though and it's so much better FuT is terrible and unless fifa 16 is a drastically improved game im not getting it on release which i normally do. Currently enjoying other sports games and i would highly recommended everyone on ps4 to try Mlb 15 it's possibly the nicest looking game on console and the actual gameplay is excellent. Not a Baseball fan but the game is great but requires a lot of patience and it also has game mode similar to FuT.

Haven't played FuT in a few months h2h I have though and it's so much better FuT is terrible and unless fifa 16 is a drastically improved game im not getting it on release which i normally do. Currently enjoying other sports games and i would highly recommended everyone on ps4 to try Mlb 15 it's possibly the nicest looking game on console and the actual gameplay is excellent. Not a Baseball fan but the game is great but requires a lot of patience and it also has game mode similar to FuT.

NBA 2K is another good sports game, which also has something similar to UT. Their be a pro mode is also better as the single player one actually has a story to it.

I wish there was a decent rugby game tbh.

This x1000000000000

Unfortunately it's not popular in Canada/America so EA are unlikely to ever buy into it and create a top game, there just isn't the market like there is for NFL, Football, NBA, MLB etc which is a shame because Rugby is a fantastic sport!

NBA 2K is another good sports game' date=' which also has something similar to UT. Their be a pro mode is also better as the single player one actually has a story to it.[/quote']

I've tried Basketball games throughout the years can't get into them nor Nhl but I like Madden but I guess they all have ultimate team type modes. Thing i like about Mlb UT is they give you players after every game win or lose it doesn't matter unlke fifa. And no one sells coins as it doesn't work in Mlb.