Wc 40000

ce4sc

Re: Wc 40000

brahimitreinofcporto.artigo.jpg

There are strong rumours that algerian star Brahimi from Porto will join one of the Division 3 leaders: Hannover or Lille. Both teams put in strong offers, now it's up to the player to decide.

Fingers crossed he will join Hannover :rolleyes: Amazing player.

Hannover back to winning ways after 3 matches, beating Athletic Bilbau 2-1, and also back to 2nd place for direct promotion! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still around, although swarmed with school and work stuff atm :(

Fighting with both Manchester clubs over the title in Division 1. Currently 1st and hoping I can hold out til the end. Been struggling with serious injuries and a thin squad the entire season. Reus was out for 5 weeks at the begining of the campaign, and now it's Benzema's turn. Although he will return soon which is fortunate as I only have Ramos and Ji upfront now haha.

I'm still around' date=' although swarmed with school and work stuff atm :(

Fighting with both Manchester clubs over the title in Division 1. Currently 1st and hoping I can hold out til the end. Been struggling with serious injuries and a thin squad the entire season. Reus was out for 5 weeks at the begining of the campaign, and now it's Benzema's turn. Although he will return soon which is fortunate as I only have Ramos and Ji upfront now haha.[/quote']

good luck at the top! no disrespect to the Manchesters, but of course I hope a fellow swede win the first season. looks like it will be a tight race.

Nah' date='actually it's still going pretty good, people keep on joining but it's not so exciting anymore :rolleyes:[/quote']

well, it's the most interesting league I'm in. At least there's some activity in the forum.

I've also joined WC 20 and WC 25. They are full or almost full, but no forum activity.

I've got 88 rated Essien that I might be able to spare...but I guess you're after something better...otherwise there's a bunch of 88 rated guys available in external clubs.

Thanks for your answer mate! Yeah, i made some "research" this afternoon and i found some decent options at external. Essien is only 88 rated now... Wow, this guy used to be such a beast... He's still only 31 years old, injuries really killed it for him, he was never the same again, a shame really :(

good luck at the top! no disrespect to the Manchesters' date=' but of course I hope a fellow swede win the first season. looks like it will be a tight race.[/quote']

Cheers mate!

I hope you start climbing the table now. :)

Thanks for your answer mate! Yeah' date=' i made some "research" this afternoon and i found some decent options at external. Essien is only 88 rated now... Wow, this guy used to be such a beast... He's still only 31 years old, injuries really killed it for him, he was never the same again, a shame really :([/quote']

I agree, he used to be such a beast. Was one of my favourite players, and now he's just a shadow of his old self.. :(

Dortmund beat SSC Napoli 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lloris had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Gündoğan was on the scoresheet for his side.

I was lucky to take all 3 pts last night when the top played the bottom.

Based on how the match played out, neither side could have complained over a draw. But Gündoğan's strike in the 46th minute was enough when Lloris had the game of his life and blocked 10 attempts on target and was rightly awarded MoM for it.

Also, the other results really went our way with Tottenham holding Manchester United to a draw and Manchester City lost to PSG 3-2 where former Dortmund player Aubameyang scored a hattrick for the french. Forever Loyal :P

This created a small gap down to the Manchester clubs, but we've got 12 rounds left to be played, so anything can happen still.

Last 7 games: 5 loses & 2 draws for the mighty Porto in d2.

It's fair to say that I've forgotten what it feels like to win B).

too bad. Better luck on Saturday.

AC Milan had a 3-2 lead away at Dortmund but lost 4-3 in the end. The guys need some shooting practice before the next game...we had 10 shots at goal...compared to Dortmund's 4.

too bad. Better luck on Saturday.

AC Milan had a 3-2 lead away at Dortmund but lost 4-3 in the end. The guys need some shooting practice before the next game...we had 10 shots at goal...compared to Dortmund's 4.

I actually felt sorry for you here. You would have deserved a nice away win.

Although I wouldn't blame your outfield players, 3 goals in 10 shots on target is pretty decent. I'd put it all on your keeper who let 4 out of 4 past him :P

I've played many games recently where I perhaps shouldn't have won, but did so anyway. And I have a feeling that this won't last for the remaining 10 rounds. So I better tweak my tactics a little before it's too late.

Also we've made our first transfer since the start of the season.

The deal saw Kuba leave for Parma with Fellaini join Dortmund in return.

Fellaini's arrival means I'm willing to depart with one of Khedira or Gundogan, for quality players in positions I need more, such as FWD, Winger and centrabacks. Just drop me a PM and we'll see if a deal is possible.

I have no interest in cash what so ever.. Probably shouldn't reveal my finances, but I'm above 100M and can't even put it to use lol

I actually felt sorry for you here. You would have deserved a nice away win.

Although I wouldn't blame your outfield players' date=' 3 goals in 10 shots on target is pretty decent. I'd put it all on your keeper who let 4 out of 4 past him :P

----

I have no interest in cash what so ever.. Probably shouldn't reveal my finances, but I'm above 100M and can't even put it to use lol[/quote']

Well, Beto has been doing a couple of decent games since I got him, so I guess he's allowed the occasional mess up.

If you think you have too much cash you could buy Kevin Constant from me for 50m ;)

The match ended 2 - 2 between Dortmund and Bayern in their Division 1 fixture.

Benzema scored both of the goals for Dortmund and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Had a nice winning streak going on which ended here. But a draw against Bayern Munchen away from home isn't too shabby i guess. Just a shame that the Manchester clubs grabbed the opertunity to close in on us.

Next up is yet another tough away game as we travel to Camp Nou to play 4th placed Barcelona.

Well' date=' Beto has been doing a couple of decent games since I got him, so I guess he's allowed the occasional mess up.

If you think you have too much cash you could buy Kevin Constant from me for 50m ;)[/quote']

Such a shame he's transfer banned cuz I was totally considering splashing the cash to land his services :P

West Brom move to 2nd in the league in Div 4 football, Nani and Dembele are leaving with 22m+ Martin + Crisetig + Biraghi + Cardozo are joining in my eyes a great deal long term for my squad still have a 88 AvR first team also the signings of ex player Morrison + Opare come in nice handy for my first team, all together this leave my team with just under 25m in the bank to now go on the hunt for a super star to help my squad out.