Wc 40000

ce4sc

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Wc 40000

Season 2 finally started.. The wait was extremely long! I couldn't even be bothered to log in for the friendlies :o

Anyway, started off with a loss against Bayern Munchen in the Charity Shield final.

That final also forced us to rotate in the starting eleven for our clash against Liverpool in the league.

Luckily that had no negative impact what so ever as we cruised to victory.

Score line ended 3-0 to us after goals from Reus, Aurier and Fellaini.

Borussia Dortmund beat Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Reus had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Fellaini was on the scoresheet for his side.

Got lucky tonight.. everything pointed towards a draw, but after Chiriches got sent off in the 71st minute, we took over and managed to get one past Navas.

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't posted here in a month, and didn't pay much attention to my Dortmund during this time. Mainly due to work and joining too many new gw's the last couple of weeks..

Started the season with 3 straight wins, but the last month I have a record of 5 losses and 2 draws in the league and dropped down to 15th place.

I won't take anything away from any of those teams we've played though, as I've always made sure to atleast replace any unfit player. Well, except for Internazionale who got to play my reserves cuz I forgot to do my tactics before the cup game 2 days before. :P

Anyway, Now it's time to get this side back on track. Starting vs Barcelona on saturday!

Made our first deal of the season yesterday which got completed this morning.

Eden HAZARD has completed his move to Borussia Dortmund from Chelsea for 10,000,000 plus Marco REUS

Not a big change as Hazard will slot in where Reus has been playing, with the one difference that I can't use Hazard upfront. But I'm satisfied with the deal and I hope that Hazard will perform just as great as Reus did for us.

hazard-jpg-1345622819-1345622873_480x0.jpg

Welcome to Dortmund, Eden!

Drew with Barca tonight, Pogba and Benzema scored the goals for us and Rakitic, Iniesta for Barcelona.

Pretty satisfied with the result, was missing Hazard, Piszczek, Subotic and Fellaini tonight. Hopefully I'll start climbing the table when they're back.

Both tbh' date=' but in this case getting ;)[/quote']

Alright mate. I'll see if I can make you an offer. But I dont have alot of low rated talents lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Taking charge of Malaga CF.

"Sandro Martins takes control of Málaga CF.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Málaga CF were founded in 1948 and play their home games at La Rosaleda in Málaga. The club is also known as Boquerones."

Let's try to save it from division 4... Wish me luck :)

• 5 weeks later...

So the season finally came to an end..

After winning div.1 last season I figured I'd be up there battling for it again.

But instead I've been drawn into the relegation battle for most of the season and only just making it thanks to a decent run the last couple of weeks..

Atleast I'm still in the first division, so hopefully next season will be better.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...