Sign in to follow this  
ce4sc

Wc 40000

I'm still with Dortmund. Just not much on the forum these days..

Having a lot better season then last one anyway!

The forum has gotten slower for a while, but it almost completely died when the design was updated...

Did you do anything different this season, or is it just completely random?

The forum has gotten slower for a while' date=' but it almost completely died when the design was updated...

Did you do anything different this season, or is it just completely random?[/quote']

I wish I could take some credit for the complete turn over. But no, it appears to be completely random lol

Most of my players simply stepped up their game this season. Hazard f.ex. ended last season on 7 goals and 11 assist in 25 games. While this season he's already at 11 goals and 9 assists just 11 games in.

anyways thx... And i quitted schalke to try and join wolfsburg' date=' turned out theyre unavailable[/quote']

Join with any team to keep track of the unmanaged teams. I think Wolfsburg will become available in a few days. There's a bunch of clubs offered to the same guy, and I don't think he will take them all :-)