Sign in to follow this  
ce4sc

Wc 40000

Re: Wc 40000

WOW

WoW

WOW

Fluffy (Forum) steered Everton to victory against fierce rivals Liverpool in the Merseyside Derby.

Everton beat Liverpool 3 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Mirallas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mccarthy was also on the scoresheet for his side.

noticed this thread just when i was posting in e.c 28697, and figured might aswell grab a team and see how it goes, ideally wanted to grab schalke as i like the starting squad team selection alot, but must of just been too slow as i clicked on the name (it was still blue) the apply button was missing from the squad page, so picked up newcastle instead because of the stadium mainly

but not a bad squad to start off with, added bonus noticed the fixtures are sat/wed which is nice as the e.c i'm in is sun/thu

also open to trades on any players at the moment as i haven't really got anyone i wanna keep 100% just yet.

David del Bosque Scolari (muallan - forum) takes control of Hamburg.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

Hamburg were founded in 1887 and play their home games at Imtech Arena in Hamburg. The club is also known as HSV.

Going to be interesting taking over the least valuable side in Division 2.

Open to all transfer dealings!

Machines takes control of Hanover.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Hanover were founded in 1896 and play their home games at AWD Arena in Hanover. The club is also known as Die Roten. They have a rivalry with Braunschweig and Wolfsburg.

I'm in! B) I hope this setup can be successful.

First deal done!

The offer for Mats HUMMELS of Dortmund from Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Been listening to offers on all players, but to be honest I didn't actually think anyone would be able to tempt any of the big players away from me.

However, the offer from Real Madrid gave me exactly what I needed. A capable replacement (Varane) And a striker (Benzema). This means that Immobile will be pushed to the bench.

Weidenfeller

Piszczek-Subotic-Varane-Schmelzer

Gundogan-S.Bender

Aubameyang-Mkhitaryan-Reus

Benzema

I will probably hold off with deals now til I see if I land any of my external targets. Which is pretty unlikely given the competition.

19.2m for A GK who is a reserve at Real Madrid????

Dodgy deal there between Bilbao and Real Madrid.

Whats more baffling is Racky is in charge at Bilbao????? :confused:

its genuine matey..

hes strongly pos on move 2 Milan is lopez.. madrid will tie cech imo.. he'll be first choice at milan deffo if he gets the move will lopez.. my keepers 88 and with me planning on cashing in on a lot of faces as the side has a good core and keeping the side pretty much Spanish it makes sense..

should get abit o time on a Spanish keeper higher rated than 88 for cash so it makes sense 2 me..

theres only asenjo and guita I could go at elsewhere and don't fancy either of them if im honest :) ..

so yea it might look nuts matey buts its genuine :) ..

its genuine matey..

hes strongly pos on move 2 Milan is lopez.. madrid will tie cech imo.. he'll be first choice at milan deffo if he gets the move will lopez.. my keepers 88 and with me planning on cashing in on a lot of faces as the side has a good core and keeping the side pretty much Spanish it makes sense..

should get abit o time on a Spanish keeper higher rated than 88 for cash so it makes sense 2 me..

theres only asenjo and guita I could go at elsewhere and don't fancy either of them if im honest :) ..

so yea it might look nuts matey buts its genuine :) ..

Good to hear although It has already been reported when I checked earlier.

I know WC are bugged with Cheats so you can see why some people have caused a fuss as being a big number and a number of forumers in the last thing needed were pesky cheats.