Sign in to follow this  
ce4sc

Wc 40000

Re: Wc 40000

only the two transfers for newcastle so far(not completed yet only abd status) as i was soundly beaten on a few of my external targets this morning.

incoming is chris smalling & deandre yedlin, if the reports i saw on sky sports news this morning are to be believed he's just signed for tottenham(or in the process of signing) so will offer good backup for janmat when he moves over properly.

still looking at bolstering my defence a bit as its easily the weakest area in this newcastle squad but all in all fairly happy with the moves so far.

Youth revolution in Hamburg!

Many lads have joined us including:

Dimitri Oberlin

Robert Vilceanu

Jonathan Benteke

Chris Kettings

Lee Evans

Dillon Serna

and our big 3 youth signings

Morgan Sanson

Raphael Guerreiro

Christian Gunter!

Also everyone is available in Hamburg! :)

missed out on the bigger targets as well. Much more competitive in a fully managed league...and more fun...but also frustrating :-)

Guess I have to wait a few years (irl) before I can challenge for the titles...

Stuart Pearce earned a draw with Newcastle United against Sevilla.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Newcastle United and Sevilla in their Division 2 fixture.

Ben Arfa scored the only goal for Newcastle United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

thought i was going to pinch a cheeky 1-0 win here, but sevilla equalised in the 88th min, then had a heart in my mouth moment as they had another chance in the 89th min:eek:

not the best of starts but certainly better than a kick in the danglies and by the next fixture should have in place a stronger team.

nitmare frum steered Aston Villa to victory

against Ajax.

Aston Villa beat Ajax 2 - 1 in their Division 3

fixture.

Agbonlahor scored a goal and was later

voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kozák was also on the scoresheet for his

side.

Satisfied with the start. Just need some more signings and top 6 finish will be achieveable :D

Niall Taylor steered AS Roma to victory against Valencia.

AS Roma beat Valencia 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Strootman scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Not a bad start, Torres made his debut:D

Hamburg prevail in a 8-goal thriller!

HamburgSVTeam.jpg

The players give their thanks to the crowd at the Imtech Arena for their support.

Underdogs Hamburg upsetted their opponents Dynamo Kyiv with some great shot conversion, with 6 goals on 7 shots. Maximillian Beister had an extraordinary game with a hat-trick along with 2 assists, obtaining the Man of the Match award. Other notable performers include the trio of Per Ciljan Skjelbred, Pierre-Michel Lasogga, and Rafael van der Vaart who combined for a total of 3 goals and 4 assists. Dynamo scored 2 goals on Rene Adler, who however saved 7 shots and was a key factor in Hamburg's win. New 4.2million addition Ryan Bertrand made his debut for the club, coming in as a 60th minute sub. After the first match, Hamburg are already in first! Not bad for a side tipped for the relegation fight! Next opposition for Hamburger SV is Wolfsburg.

Michael Smyrnakis steered FC Porto to victory against Fenerbahçe SK.FC Porto beat Fenerbahçe SK 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.Sneijder and Adrián were amongst the goalscorers.

Good start for my mighty Porto as we won 2-1 the unmanaged (though) Fenerbahce away.

Kind of happy with my squad aswell. I lost some important players but the total cash received (57.5M) will help me to improve the squad with my way B) .

Transfers In

Victor Valdes

Wesley Sneijder

Sofiane Feghouli

Dani Osvaldo

Kevin Volland

Transfers Out

Reyes

Mangala

Quaresma

Jackson Martinez

Lopez Adrian

Still got plenty of cash to spare so if you sell any good ones (88/89/90+)' date=' for cash or player+cash lemme know, no oldies though..And of course I'm open to deals as always and dw I'll never be "insulted" by your offers ;D..

Good luck to everybody ;)

[/center']