Sign in to follow this  
ce4sc

Wc 40000

Re: Riferimento: Wc 40000

Hi all i would join in this gameworld...anyone can offer me a club??

Its full right now since Fenerbache has been offered to someone. Once that person doesnt take it, someone can offer you Fener I guess.

Re: Wc 40000

972.png

Hannover 96 news!

New season already started but there's still a long job to be done at Hannover! New manager Machines has been active in the transfer market, trying to improve the team and to bring in new quality players! Despite we missed some of our targets, we're extremely happy to announce two big signings for us!

Mustafi

3-format530.jpg

Alvarez Balanta

balanta-scatena-l-asta-chi-lo-prendera.jpg

Two top young defenders that will be the present and the future of our team! We faced strong competition for both, but fortunately we managed to get them. Mustafi is already a full international for the power house Germany and just got a nice move to Valencia! Balanta is a beast and he should move to Europe soon. We also signed one of the most promising young players in Portuguese League, Anderson Esiti. He's a great DM, similar style to William Carvalho. He should have a bright future ahead and he will be one of the best risers in Portuguese League this season. New players will continue to arrive in the next days!

The match ended 1 - 1 between Hanover and PSV in their Division 3 fixture.

Zieler had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

álvarez Balanta was on the scoresheet for his side.

A decent result in our 1st match this season, a draw vs a good team and away from our home. Possession was even (50-50), but we struggled to create danger in the attack. Fortunately we managed to score in our only attempt at goal. Our signing Balanta was in the line-up and proved decisive for us already, scoring a goal in his debut for the club and giving us an important point! Our GK and captain Zieler showed his quality and avoided PSV to score more than once.

Young players Leonardo Bittencourt, André Hoffman, Kiyotake, Joselu, Hiroki Sakai, Edgar Prib, Sané and all the others are available for a good cash offer or player exchange deal at Hannover! Make your offers or send me a pm if interested. Cheers and good season to everyone!

Dortmund beat Chelsea 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Reus scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Benzema was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Really pleased with the start of the season. Had completely forgotten about the league kicking off last night. So I used a formation I was just trying out during friendlies, vs Chelsea.

Luckily it worked out well in the end, even though Chelsea were the better side over 90 minutes. But why would that matter when you've got Reus :D

Lots of internal deals done. But will hold the report til after the first SMFA reversal raid that is probably due tomorrow morning. :o

Alessio Cerci joins Hannover 96!

cerci.jpg

Alessio CERCI has completed his move to Hanover from Torino for 2,046,000 plus Hiroshi KIYOTAKE and Lars STINDL . All other offers were turned down.

Delighted to get Cerci, he's one of the best players at external and also one of the highest rated! He's our first 90 rated player. Again, a lot of competition for him, but our offer was the best. He will be our main star and i expect him to be one of the best performers in Division 3.

abit more transfer news from newcastle,

got valon berisha in exchange for jonas guttierez thats 100%

would of also had both kana-biyik & manga-ecuele but while i watching the charity shield malaga whacked a bid in on both and now both are accepted so no time to alter bids so if they offered anything over about a mill. of value they've got the pair for sure which will be a tad annoying but can't complain its not like i haven't done my fair share of snipe-ing in the past.

also forgot about this sold gouffran to hamburg for 5.5m

abit more transfer news from newcastle' date='

got valon berisha in exchange for jonas guttierez thats 100%

[b']would of also had both kana-biyik & manga-ecuele[/b] but while i watching the charity shield malaga whacked a bid in on both and now both are accepted so no time to alter bids so if they offered anything over about a mill. of value they've got the pair for sure which will be a tad annoying but can't complain its not like i haven't done my fair share of snipe-ing in the past.

also forgot about this sold gouffran to hamburg for 5.5m

picked up manga-ecuele in the end missed out on biyik, also did a trade with marseille, swapped cheick tiote for gianelli imbula

Riferimento: Wc 40000

REVOLUTION IN MONTPELLIER

All Montpellier's team is revolutioned except El Kaoutari,Stambouli and Saint-Ruf.

These are all transfers for this market session:

GOALKEEPERS:

●Koen Casteels

●Matthew Ryan

DEFENDERS:

●Mario Gaspar

●Nathaniel Clyne

●Rohan Ince

●Thimotheé Kolodzieczak

●Angelo Fulgini

MIDFIELDERS:

●Charles Aranguiz

●Salih Ucan(on loan)

●Leandro Bacuna

●Dennis Praet

●Kingsley Coman

●Davide Bariti

WINGERS:

●Maxime Lestienne

●Scott Sinclair

●Matthew Leckie

●Giorgi Chanturia

●Jordan Graham

STRIKERS:

●Manolo Gabbiadini

●Simone Zaza

●Costa Ewandro

This is Montpellier's 1st squad:

1069598_Montpellier_Herault_Sport_Club.jpg

And this is Montpellier's 2nd squad:

1069604_Montpellier_Herault_Sport_Club.jpg

The new Captain will be the goalkeeper Koen Casteels and vice-captain will be Matthew Ryan,the second Goalkeeper.

another couple of transfers to report from newcastle, first one has already been completed,

thats rb salzburg player andre ramalho in for stephen taylor+ ££

second one is fc basel player arlind ajeti in exchange for rob elliott & ryan taylor

also just sold two players too external teams, mehdi abeid & haris vuckic

David del Bosque Scolari (muallan - forum) steered Hamburg to victory against Málaga CF.

Hamburg outclassed Málaga CF and beat them 1 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Group H fixture.

Lasogga had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Van Der Vaart was on the scoresheet for his side.

My assistant manager's tactics are amazing

:rolleyes:

_482.jpg

-The Evertonian Evolution-

When I first took over this team a week or so ago, can't really remember when, I really wanted my own Everton team somewhere..

Ashtini,Prepens,Noisy & Garryc300 had already decided on joining this gameworld when Noisy told me to suck it up and take Everton in this WC. I thought It wasn't the best of ideas at first tbh since this is a WC and normally I've never really enjoyed WC's ... But, like the Evans Blue song goes ... This time it's different.

I enjoyed this club from the moment that I first logged in.. I had a vision about what I wanted to achieve with the club and how I wanted the squad to look like.. I managed to get all my main targets but one... No worries tho, I will stock up on cash and go all out for him when the time comes!

What I really wanted with this club was to keep it as close to the original as possible and whilst I've traded away 6 Everton players, I feel that I've done that to achieve my 2nd goal with the club... keeping it as English as possible.

I've bought 8 players in total, 6 of whom have been English with only Zacharie Boucher and Wahbi Khazri (coming in from Ligue 1) being foreign players.

-Players In-

Jordon Mutch (Mid)

Connor Wickham (ST)

Jake Livermore (Mid)

Harry Kane (ST)

Jamaal Lascelles (Def)

Zacharie Boucher (GK)

Wahbi Khazri (Mid)

Andros Townsend (Mid)

-Players Out-

Tony Hibbert (Def)

Matthew Kennedy (ST)

Antolín Alcaraz (Def)

Robles Joel (GK)

Luke Garbutt (Def)

Steven Pienaar (Mid)

I think what most people are surprised about is the fact that I traded 89 rated Steven Pienaar away for 87 rated Wahbi Khazri.. Well, to start things off, Khazri is 9 years younger than Pienaar and one of the most talented attacking mids in Ligue 1.

QksvwL4xTlA

Like I stated earlier in this post, I wanted to keep the club as Evertonian as possible aswell as getting more English players into the team. I've tried to get some of the more talented young english players into my team, I missed out on two or three but they won't be missed!

Just the fact that I got Kane AND Wickham is fantastic. I procured the services of a God when I signed Jake Livermore! Jamaal Lascelles is a fantastic talent that I reckon will blossom into a big star one day.

Zacharie Boucher is the next big thing GK wise in France... being their star in all the youth NT's for france and also pushing one of the most talented GKs in France to the bench (Ahamada).

Enough about my signings, It's time to present my team!

-Starting XI-

1070603_Everton.jpg

-2nd team/Cup team-

1070612_Everton.jpg

This is a team that I'm personally very satisfied with, and I can't see myself making too many changes over the years.. Boucher is the natural replacement for Tim Howard as I expect Boucher to rise +3/4 this season alone.

Khazri and Townsend are two other players that are natural to take over and push Mirallas and Osman out of the team and play more naturally on the wings.

The rest of the team I'm just really satisfied with.. McCarthy and Barry could be replaced in the future... nobody knows right now!

Our goals for the season are Reach the QF of one cup, reach the Final of another and secure promotion.

200px-Everton_F.C._%282014%E2%80%93%29.png

Here's Hamburg's squad this season (at the moment):

1st squad

Adler

Westermann - Djourou - Guerreiro

Diekmeier - Skjelberd - Jansen

Rafa Silva - van der Vaart

Beister - Lasogga

2nd squad

Gomis

Gunter - Nacho - Sobiech