Sign in to follow this  
ce4sc

Wc 40000

Re: Wc 40000

things going from bad to worse at the moment at newcastle, noticed that tonights opponents have played 4-2-3-1 in the last fixtures so switched up my formation for this fixture to a 3-5-2 which previously i've found works very well against 4-2-3-1, however tonight it didn't, went down 5-2 despite being level on possesion and actually having more shots on target adding to the madness schalke had a man sent off after 49mins aswell

so not too sure what to do for next fixture:eek:

Stuart Pearce was unable to prevent a Newcastle United defeat to Schalke.

Newcastle United have lost to Schalke 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

De Jong and Cissé were amongst the goalscorers.

David del Bosque Scolari (muallan - forum) earned a draw with Hamburg against CSKA Moskva.

Hamburg dominated much of the play against CSKA Moskva but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 2 fixture.

Gouffran was on the scoresheet for his side.

The relegation fighters are still atop of Division 2!

:P

Dortmund outclassed Arsenal and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lloris had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Varane and Ramos were amongst the goalscorers.

I'm glad to see that we can perform well even without Reus who is out injured for a couple of weeks.

Also, Weidenfeller is still for sale for P/E or a really good Cash offer.

another loss for Milan. 1 point after 3 games...not good. Two 'honourable' losses in away games and 1p home against Real Madrid.

Seems like I should have done better in the initial transfers...basically missed all of my main targets. On the other hand it probably comes down to my tactical skills....

Great win over Liverpool with debutante Gameiro on the score sheet with captain Pirlo as well. No more additions will be made in terms of seniors players unless I find a good Left Mid/Winger or a defender to replace Guardado or Otamendi :).

Pretty happy with my transfer dealings:

IN

Gameiro

Pepe

Moi Gomez

Gomis

Barzagli

Pirlo

Daniel Brosinski

Leiva Nahuel

Brendan Galloway

Sam Gallagher

Lloyd Isgrove

Andre Silva

Mangala

OUT

Victor Ruiz

Ever Banega

Sofiane Feghouli

Next up is Real in the cup. Will obviously try and rest a few players.

Manchester United go equal top after prevailing 3-2 over Ac Milan in a thrilling contest marred by an El Shaarawy goal wrongly ruled out for offside.

Modric in fine form with a goal in each of the first 3 games:)

Oh god :o

You've found the forum :rolleyes:

Plenty of banter to be had on here matey

Hanover beat Genoa CFC 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Fred scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bittencourt and Gudelj were also amongst the goalscorers.

Finally at full force, we managed to get our first win this season after two draws in the last matches. We're 8th placed and still unbeaten, which is great considering we were rebuilding the team. Top 6 is our goal!

Hanover beat Queens Park Rangers 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Bittencourt scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fred was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After their result against Queens Park Rangers, Hanover are now unbeaten in 4 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

We jumped to 5th and we're still unbeaten!

1119.png

Another win for FCP, still on top in div2, can't be sad about that, although there have been 2 unexpected injuries, but that's part of the game B).

FC Porto have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Olympique Marseille 4 - 0.

Next match vs Schalke away from home' date=' there will be some mini rotation there indeed..

Also, 2 more transfers for the club :

[img']http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT8JDJlFOwt1QvIjMsrS70INAkItt752G3mEtyt0kjGRJQsioW[/img]

Ivan PERISIC has completed his move to FC Porto from VfL Wolfsburg for 14' date='500,000[/i']

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpD8xngtZqO_XfQ36GwBWgEP2u4D1I2fvJURxDSEMJrZnExrpJLg

Antonio RÜDIGER has completed his move to FC Porto from VfB Stuttgart for 10' date='500,000[/i']

Stuart Pearce steered Newcastle United to victory against Málaga CF.

Newcastle United outclassed Málaga CF and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Cabella scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Janmaat was also on the scoresheet for his side.

hopefully this is the start of finding some kind of form after a dreadful start to the season, bad news from tonights fixture, lost ben arfa for 8 days through injury but fingers crossed i've got enough depth to cover til he's back.