Sign in to follow this  
ce4sc

Wc 40000

Re: Wc 40000

Hanover beat Spartak Moskva 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Mustafi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fred was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Hanover have now won 4 games in a row after beating Spartak Moskva setting a new club record.
After their result against Spartak Moskva, Hanover are now unbeaten in 9 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Top of Division 3!! :D We're still unbeaten, great run!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAARPOxEHhBJMcLaEaqpvgI4wNRd7-5cVji-iWBn9hbSgxib9KrQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR95DlOdk73dfIJbfi6m1pdf8WhmuWf02AAoZPFJAx1Kr1xo_8hRQ

Star Shines In 3-2 Win!

Last night West Bromwich Albion played there first game under new coach Mattuie Beckett and came out 3-2 winner no more thanks then to AM Stepane Sessegnon who got two of the three goals. The final goal came from hit man Dimitar Berbatov who has now netted five goals in eight games since signing for the Baggys, manager Mattuie Beckett had this to say to press after the match:

With a new team every manager wants to get off to the best start, I have some big names here to work with and Berbatov is one of them he has done it all, and now we are banking on him staying fit. Sessegnon is doing well this season, and we are key on keeping him in our squad. I thank the fans who came on the tip to Dutch side Feyenoord and now we are getting ready for German side Bremen in the cup.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAARPOxEHhBJMcLaEaqpvgI4wNRd7-5cVji-iWBn9hbSgxib9KrQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC9v4cVMDal8047iGRg91L0LuQCzS-LQwn-80DkC0N6TSQBd7O

Manager Under Going Contract Talks!

Today West Brom manager Mattuie Beckett is under going talks with Denmark striker Simon Makienok, the 23 year old is set to become Beckett's first signing and this is what he had to say on the matter:

I was not going to brake any bank for a signing but when one likes this comes along you have to take a long hard think and I feel Simon has it in him to help with our promotion push, he is a great young tallent and I can not wait to see him working with the squad this season.

It's clear that I really don't know how to set the line-up in a good way. I'm doing great in the SMFA cup where I can't decide myself, whereas I'm almost last in the league....what does that say about my tactic skill? :-)

After their result against Girondins Bordeaux, Hanover are now unbeaten in 11 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

We're still unbeaten! :D Draw 1-1 vs 3rd placed Bordeaux, we were stronger and deserved to win, but we could not score the winning goal. Anyway not a bad result, we're 2nd placed in Division 3, 1 point behind Lille, who also draw tonight.

competition-icon.jpg

Stuart Pearce steered Newcastle United to victory against Olympique Lyonnais.

Newcastle United outclassed Olympique Lyonnais and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Janmaat scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

De Jong and Ecuele Manga were also amongst the goalscorers.

Niall Taylor steered AS Roma to victory against Borussia Dortmund.

AS Roma beat Borussia Dortmund 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

De Sanctis had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Torres and Totti were amongst the goalscorers.

Nice win!:D

Stuart Pearce steered Newcastle United to victory against Shakhtar Donetsk.

Newcastle United outclassed Shakhtar Donetsk and beat them 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Cissé was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Colback was also on the scoresheet for his side.

At the halfway mark of the season, Man Utd regain their division 1 lead after a hard fought 1-0 win over Zenit.

So far Rooney has been superb with 13 goals and 13 assists in 18 games :)

Also Negredo has been fantastic chiming in with 9 goals despite having to make most of his performances off the bench.

I am also looking for a solid young defender to straight swap with ahmed musa after his tb ends

Dortmund beat Atlético Madrid 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lloris had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Benzema and Gündoğan were amongst the goalscorers.

Up to 2nd place after this win. Been a great season so far for us. specially when you consider the injuries we've had on an already thin squad.

I'm giving this one season ... and then one season more but damnit then I'm out!!

2 seasons and you're quitting ?

That's enough if you wanna end up in d4, cus that's all what it would take pretty much, 2 seasons ^^

Nah seriously, I hope you can turn things around as this GW rly needs you as much as any forumer, so gl buddy B)

Ryan Giggs ( Treble 1999) earned a draw with Tottenham Hotspur against Manchester City.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City in their Division 1 fixture.

Immobile was on the scoresheet for his side.

In other news, The offer for Tyrone MINGS of Ipswich Town from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.