Sign in to follow this  
10kmahal

player replacement with 89 million transfer funds with a decent/good squad.please?

So i'm in charge of arsenal in an English game world. After the last season which has ended, i came 13th which was very disappointing considering the last two seasons i was the winner and second place. however i blame the massive slump as i didn't change my starting 11 or tactics throughout the season as I didn't put enough time in. However for the last few games that i tried i was unbeaten until the end of the season in which i played a weaker side which lost 2-1.

(sorry about all the writing)

And so recently i looked at my squad and even though i inherited a good squad a few seasons ago i wish to further improve it which is not to hard in my game world. There are only a few managers in the game world and i see this as a good way for me to increase experience but also get trophies along the way.

The way i chose which players to sell were i looked at the ageing players and decided to sell. I do regret this a bit because i sold Alonso and RVP and i also sold casillas and lukaku .Overall through my transfers i raised over 100 million.

So for i have signed james rodriquez to use in my second team and mangala for the same reason.

So i will post my squad below and i would be very grateful if you could tell me which areas need improving and in which was i should spend my money:

LLORIS, Hugo

£14.6M -

-

JAUME, Doménech GK 23 78

DANTE, Bonfim D© 30 93

LUIZ, David D,DM© 27 92

MERTESACKER, D© 29 91

MANGALA, Eliaquim D(LC) 23 89

ZOUMA, Kurt D(RC) 19 88

ALBA, Jordi Photo D,DM,M(L) 25 92

-

ARTETA, Mikel DM,M© 32 91

ALVES, Dani D,DM,M® 31 93

-

-

WILSHERE, Jack M©,AM(RLC) 22 91

GÜNDOĞAN, Ilkay DM,M,AM© 23 91

POGBA, Paul Photo DM,M,AM© 21 91

REUS, Marco Photo AM,F(RLC) 25 94

HAZARD, Eden Photo AM(RLC),F(RL) 23 93

ÖZIL, Mesut Photo AM(RLC) 25 94

GÖTZE, Mario Photo AM,F(RLC) 22 93

CAZORLA, Santi M©,AM(RLC) 29 92

PJANIĆ, Miralem M©,AM(RLC) 24 91

£11.6M -

-

RODRÍGUEZ, James AM(RLC),F(RL) 23 91

BARKLEY, Ross Photo M,AM© 20 88

£9.3M -

LnL

OBERLIN, Dimitri M,AM© 16 75

EL SHAARAWY, Stephan AM(L),F(LC) 21 90

GIROUD, Olivier F© 27 91

CAMPBELL, Joel AM(RL),F(RLC) 22 87

so at the moment my squad is decent and i have a few risers on loan. I need to know which kind of players i should sign as in my game world theplayers i will list are a garunteed trade as they are external.

my top transfer targets:

suarez muller lewandowsi kroos D.costa draxler ter stegen ginter shar

busquets javi martinez busquets pique

so which of the above should i sign . My money will only allow me to sign about the first three but as most are external you could tell me what players to exchange.

Also last of all which formation would best suit my set of players and the players you recommend me to transfer. At the moment i use 3-5-2 which isnt the best but it provides me with a fair bit of goals but i also concede alot aswell.

please help i will be so grateful for your help. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: player replacement with 89 million transfer funds with a decent/good squad.please

Basically overall, your squad is very good. Your goal keeper is top quality and your back line is very strong (you seem to have a good mix of high rated players that can start almost every game and some younger players that will improve in the future). Your midfield is also good too adn you probably don't need to make any changes here (unless you want Muller). However your strike forced is lacking a top-class striker. I would try to sell or exchange PJANIĆ, Miralem for Suarez, Lewandowski and/or Costa. Your squad also has good depth and I don't see why you would have any problem challenging for the title if you actively change your team about next season.

Hope I helped

Re: player replacement with 89 million transfer funds with a decent/good squad.please

So i'm in charge of arsenal in an English game world. After the last season which has ended' date=' i came 13th which was very disappointing considering the last two seasons i was the winner and second place. however i blame the massive slump as i didn't change my starting 11 or tactics throughout the season as I didn't put enough time in. However for the last few games that i tried i was unbeaten until the end of the season in which i played a weaker side which lost 2-1.

(sorry about all the writing)

And so recently i looked at my squad and even though i inherited a good squad a few seasons ago i wish to further improve it which is not to hard in my game world. There are only a few managers in the game world and i see this as a good way for me to increase experience but also get trophies along the way.

The way i chose which players to sell were i looked at the ageing players and decided to sell. I do regret this a bit because i sold Alonso and RVP and i also sold casillas and lukaku .Overall through my transfers i raised over 100 million.

So for i have signed james rodriquez to use in my second team and mangala for the same reason.

So i will post my squad below and i would be very grateful if you could tell me which areas need improving and in which was i should spend my money:

LLORIS, Hugo

£14.6M -

-

JAUME, Doménech GK 23 78

DANTE, Bonfim D© 30 93

LUIZ, David D,DM© 27 92

MERTESACKER, D© 29 91

MANGALA, Eliaquim D(LC) 23 89

ZOUMA, Kurt D(RC) 19 88

ALBA, Jordi Photo D,DM,M(L) 25 92

-

ARTETA, Mikel DM,M© 32 91

ALVES, Dani D,DM,M® 31 93

-

-

WILSHERE, Jack M©,AM(RLC) 22 91

GÜNDOĞAN, Ilkay DM,M,AM© 23 91

POGBA, Paul Photo DM,M,AM© 21 91

REUS, Marco Photo AM,F(RLC) 25 94

HAZARD, Eden Photo AM(RLC),F(RL) 23 93

ÖZIL, Mesut Photo AM(RLC) 25 94

GÖTZE, Mario Photo AM,F(RLC) 22 93

CAZORLA, Santi M©,AM(RLC) 29 92

PJANIĆ, Miralem M©,AM(RLC) 24 91

£11.6M -

-

RODRÍGUEZ, James AM(RLC),F(RL) 23 91

BARKLEY, Ross Photo M,AM© 20 88

£9.3M -

LnL

OBERLIN, Dimitri M,AM© 16 75

EL SHAARAWY, Stephan AM(L),F(LC) 21 90

GIROUD, Olivier F© 27 91

CAMPBELL, Joel AM(RL),F(RLC) 22 87

so at the moment my squad is decent and i have a few risers on loan. I need to know which kind of players i should sign as in my game world theplayers i will list are a garunteed trade as they are external.

my top transfer targets:

suarez muller lewandowsi kroos D.costa draxler ter stegen ginter shar

busquets javi martinez busquets pique

so which of the above should i sign . My money will only allow me to sign about the first three but as most are external you could tell me what players to exchange.

Also last of all which formation would best suit my set of players and the players you recommend me to transfer. At the moment i use 3-5-2 which isnt the best but it provides me with a fair bit of goals but i also concede alot aswell.

please help i will be so grateful for your help. Thank you very much in advance.[/quote']

If I were you I'd get rid of Mertesacker, Arteta and Cazorla. You should maybe switch to 4 at the back and bring Busquets in to play with Pogba in middle of the park. Muller and Costa would be good signings as your strikers need improved.