The Weakness of 433 wing???

Re: The Weakness of 433 wing???

Try my 5-4-1 and if losing switch to 4-2-3-1 attacking (when u losing u dont need to stay back)

"behind the ball doesn's seem to work well with all over pressure."

Works perfect only in defensive systems ' date=' with pressure own half / own area is the key to hold the backs and make your players priority to watch out to not lose ball .[/quote']

1. i lack the defender, as two of my defender got suspended and injured :D

so this time i cant use 5 defender/wingback, but i will try it in friendly to prove that 541 is the 433wing counter formation, i will use 4231defensive coz i play away, and i notice playing defense could counter attacking mentality, i will change to 4231 defensive in 45, and will change to 4231 attacking if my team still lose, thanks for the input mate :)

2. i notice sometimes pressing own area/all over could counter "counter formation", i normally win easily against 4231 normal with my 451defensive, but when i face 4231normal with pressing own area last week, i got dominated and lost the match, my other friend also got lose with his 451defensive, so its not the coincidance or crushing match engine

as that laughu mention, that his 4132 pressing all over even could win against 433wing, its clear that pressing could do some "counter" against our counter formation, but to prove this, it will need more research.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Weakness of 433 wing??? I used 4-3-3 wingers the other day and got beaten 3-0 with: 3-4-2-1 Tackling: Normal Mentality: Attacking Passing: Mixed Attacking: Mixed Tempo: Normal Pressing

Re: The Weakness of 433 wing??? It's the most frequent runs they'll make, so basically if you attack using only one wing, I'd definitely give the player in question an arrow in the direction you wan

Arsenal - Home

433wing

Attacking Mentality

Direct

Down Both Flanks

Fast

Own Half

Counter Attack, Tight Marking, Use Playmaker

Dortmund - Away (Me)

451defensive

Defensive Mentality

Short

Mixed

Fast

Own Half

Counter Attack, Tight Marking, Men Behind Ball

Score : 0-1, Modric 16

44% vs 56%

Total Shoot 9 vs 6

Shoot on Target 3 vs 2

Corners 1 vs 6

Yellow Cards 1 vs 1

Red Cards 0

i manage to go to semifinal with the same way, control the possesion, having less chances, but for somehow got managed to win by 1 or 2 goal, this is already happening for third times against 433wing attacking

So my conclusion is, dont focus on attacking chances, focus on possesion, and u will win more

Arsenal - Home

433wing

Attacking Mentality

Direct

Down Both Flanks

Fast

Own Half

Counter Attack' date=' Tight Marking, Use Playmaker

Dortmund - Away (Me)

451defensive

Defensive Mentality

Short

Mixed

Fast

Own Half

Counter Attack, Tight Marking, Men Behind Ball

Score : 0-1, Modric 16

44% vs 56%

Total Shoot 9 vs 6

Shoot on Target 3 vs 2

Corners 1 vs 6

Yellow Cards 1 vs 1

Red Cards 0

i manage to go to semifinal with the same way, [b']control the possesion, having less chances, but for somehow got managed to win by 1 or 2 goal[/b], this is already happening for third times against 433wing attacking

So my conclusion is, dont focus on attacking chances, focus on possesion, and u will win more

Great, it's probably good way to beat 4-4-3 wing.

One thing is confusing me. I was always using short passes and normal/slow tempo to maintain possesion and never mixed it with counter attack. Counter attack should have mixed/direct passing and fast tempo imo.

But now I think it may be independable. I mean counter attack is always fast and direct and if the team make an action when counter attack is impossible, then instructions set are used. For example short passes and slow tempo if set. But when the ball is taken from the opponent and there is occasion to counter, team make counter attack and it's always direct and fast whatever instructions are set.

What do you think about it?

To sum up: if we set short passes and slow tempo is it used only during possession play and not during counter attack which is always fast and direct?

OR

if we set short passes and slow tempo is it used always, so with counter attack too? If yes, we should set always fast tempo and direct/mixed passing when counter attack is set.

Great' date=' it's probably good way to beat 4-4-3 wing.

One thing is confusing me. I was always using short passes and normal/slow tempo to maintain possesion and never mixed it with counter attack. Counter attack should have mixed/direct passing and fast tempo imo.

But now I think it may be independable. I mean counter attack is always fast and direct and if the team make an action when counter attack is impossible, then instructions set are used. For example short passes and slow tempo if set. But when the ball is taken from the opponent and there is occasion to counter, team make counter attack and it's always direct and fast whatever instructions are set.

What do you think about it?

[b']To sum up: if we set short passes and slow tempo is it used only during possession play and not during counter attack which is always fast and direct?

OR

if we set short passes and slow tempo is it used always, so with counter attack too? If yes, we should set always fast tempo and direct/mixed passing when counter attack is set.[/b]

1. to be honest, i always set counter attack, whatever condition is :P:p

i dont really understand how to use counter attack,

2. short pass & long pass

i always play short pass + fast tempo against opponent who use attacking mentality and have ratings below my team

never use short pass against team that using defensive mentality,

instead, i always use long ball against opponent who use defensive mentality and if im playing away against team that have ratings above my team, i will use slow tempo, otherwise normal is good already.

never use long pass + fast tempo,

i dont really understand what is direct pass mean, i never get best result when i use direct pass, is it a kind of bus parking formation, like what dimatteo use against barcelona in champions league several years ago?

1. to be honest' date=' i always set counter attack, whatever condition is :P:p

i dont really understand how to use counter attack,

2. short pass & long pass

i always play short pass + fast tempo against opponent who use attacking mentality and have ratings below my team

[b']never use short pass against team that using defensive mentality,[/b]

instead, i always use long ball against opponent who use defensive mentality and if im playing away against team that have ratings above my team, i will use slow tempo, otherwise normal is good already.

never use long pass + fast tempo,

i dont really understand what is direct pass mean, i never get best result when i use direct pass, is it a kind of bus parking formation, like what dimatteo use against barcelona in champions league several years ago?

Direct passes are used to supply forwards with ball as soon as possible while short passes are used to patient play between midfielders to find the best position to shot from distance or pass to forwards.

That's why I'd rather play short passes- they are better to play possession football which I prefer. And there is this confusing thing- is style of passing global for all aspects of team play including counter attack or style of passing is chosen only for play when you build attack while opponent has his defence well set.

In reality good example is Barcelona. They play short passes and when take the ball from the opponent they rather don't use counter attack and build attack calmly.

Real after regaining possession try to make counter attack asap. They also play more direct and faster football when have the ball(not after taking it from opponent but when they start action by goalkeeper for example).

It would be better if counterattack is independent and always fast and direct as it should be. In such situation we can play possession football with short passing and slow tempo but also make counterattack when it's possible.

I'll try to check it somehow and give feedback.

To sum up: if we set short passes and slow tempo is it used only during possession play and not during counter attack which is always fast and direct?

OR

if we set short passes and slow tempo is it used always' date=' so with counter attack too? If yes, we should set always fast tempo and direct/mixed passing when counter attack is set.[/b']

Counter Attack - Fast Tempo - Mixed Passing - Pressure own half with my 5-4-1 currently unbeaten : Atletico Madrid 9 games in a row (Custom competitive GW) , CSKA Moskva 11 games in a row (GW 26229, Division 2, 4 games left for promotion i'm 2nd, 2 points behind from the 1st )

Works great on Home games .

Add this system to another GW i manage Olympiacos , division 4 , in last 5 games i used it and have those results :

1. lose away 2-0 against 4-1-3-2 (i forgot to use backward arrow on my DMC)

2. win home 6-0 against 4-3-3 (forgot to use backward arrow on my DMC again)

3. win home 7-0 against 3-5-2 (this time i use the arrow for sake)

4. draw away 2-2 against 4-2-3-1

5. win home 2-0 against 4-1-3-2 (this time i use the arrow for sake)

is the system i gave u some post before which i won the 4-3-3wingers !!!!! B)

Counter Attack - Fast Tempo - Mixed Passing - Pressure own half with my 5-4-1 currently unbeaten : Atletico Madrid 9 games in a row (Custom competitive GW) ' date=' CSKA Moskva 11 games in a row (GW 26229, Division 2, 4 games left for promotion i'm 2nd, 2 points behind from the 1st )

Works great on Home games .

Add this system to another GW i manage Olympiacos , division 4 , in last 5 games i used it and have those results :

1. lose away 2-0 against 4-1-3-2 (i forgot to use backward arrow on my DMC)

2. win home 6-0 against 4-3-3 (forgot to use backward arrow on my DMC again)

3. win home 7-0 against 3-5-2 (this time i use the arrow for sake)

4. draw away 2-2 against 4-2-3-1

5. win home 2-0 against 4-1-3-2 (this time i use the arrow for sake)

is the system i gave u some post before which i won the 4-3-3wingers !!!!! B)

Great results. I will try it definitely :)

Still the question is how counter attack works.

Today I played away against the best team in my GW- average rating 94-95. My team is also strong- 94.

I set slow tempo, short passing and defensive mentality. And to test I added counter attack. I've never done it before with such instructions- only with fast tempo and mixed/direct passing. The result was draw 2-2 but my team dominated in all areas. My keeper had worse day.

It can be the prove that style of passing and tempo are not connected with counter attack. Counter attack is used after retaining possession and is always fast and direct even if passing and tempo in instructions are different than direct and fast If we don't tick counter attack our team simply build attack without rush after regaining possession using instructions set e.g. short or mixed passing.

It needs further testing though. Really changed my approach :)

Great results. I will try it definitely :)

Still the question is how counter attack works.

Today I played away against the best team in my GW- average rating 94-95. My team is also strong- 94.

I set slow tempo' date=' short passing and defensive mentality. And to test I added counter attack. I've never done it before with such instructions- only with fast tempo and mixed/direct passing. The result was draw 2-2 but my team dominated in all areas. My keeper had worse day.

It can be the prove that style of passing and tempo are not connected with counter attack. Counter attack is used after retaining possession and is [b']always fast and direct even if passing and tempo in instructions are different than direct and fast[/b] If we don't tick counter attack our team simply build attack without rush after regaining possession using instructions set e.g. short or mixed passing.

It needs further testing though. Really changed my approach :)

forgot to said i use offside trap also :)

Counter attack is ideal if u dont play with target man / and with fast pacey striker/s in front .

Counter attack is ideal to defensive mentality with long balls .

Counter attack is ideal with attacking mentality and fast tempo .

Also i prefer mixed passing since direct passing make me do more mistake in the match (THROW BALL OFTEN) so, with counter attack imo direct passing fail.

Hi guys' date=' I've got first result of friendly played today.

The next try to beat 4-3-3 wingers with settings used by the team which have the best squad in my GW.

I planned to play possession football. Failed totally.

Just look at the screanshots:

[img']http://i.imgur.com/VetKXpJ.jpg[/img]

gcuOrJj.jpg

1.target man with Mandzukic on the bench ... thats bad.

2.home game and play men behind ball bah

3.buffon > de gea in SM terms i think

4.he use playmaker u didnt play tight marking ... that bad bro very bad.

5.Short passing works better with fast tempo i think .

reminder : try use this system with what i told u previous posts

4-3-3wingers HOME all normal -vs- my 4-2-3-1 AWAY Hard tackles/Attacking mentality/Direct Passing/Fast tempo/Press All Over/Counter Attack/Target Man (CF) with arrows on 7-11 into the box (diagonal) and on 10 forward.

Might works and give u a win in style , give it a try .

new updates how to counter 433wing :

never use 451defensive defensive mentality against 433wing attacking mentality in your home, u will be dominated and lose the match, my friend just lost the match, instead i think we have to play more offensive in home, i will try to find the way, how to defeat 433wing attacking mentality in our home, looks like 442 attacking 442diamond attacking or 352attacking should work well, i will give the feedback soon.

remember, use only 451defense with defensive mentality against 433wing attacking mentality in your(451def) away

1.target man with Mandzukic on the bench ... thats bad.

2.home game and play men behind ball bah

3.buffon > de gea in SM terms i think

4.he use playmaker u didnt play tight marking ... that bad bro very bad.

5.Short passing works better with fast tempo i think .

reminder : try use this system with what i told u previous posts

4-3-3wingers HOME all normal -vs- my 4-2-3-1 AWAY Hard tackles/Attacking mentality/Direct Passing/Fast tempo/Press All Over/Counter Attack/Target Man (CF) with arrows on 7-11 into the box (diagonal) and on 10 forward.

Might works and give u a win in style ' date=' give it a try .[/quote']

It was my intention to bench some good players because normally my team is stronger than Aston Vila. I have also Van Persie.

I wanted to keep possesion and therefore didn't use fast tempo. Men behind the ball wasn't good idea probably as you noticed.

I'll try your tactic :)

new updates how to counter 433wing :

never use 451defensive defensive mentality against 433wing attacking mentality in your home' date=' u will be dominated and lose the match, my friend just lost the match, instead i think we have to play more offensive in home, i will try to find the way, how to defeat 433wing attacking mentality in our home, looks like 442 attacking 442diamond attacking or 352attacking should work well, i will give the feedback soon.

remember, use only 451defense with defensive mentality against 433wing attacking mentality [b']in your(451def) away[/b]

kusnadixiuli i add you a counter for 4-4-2 normal in the other thread you create check it.

Also, from my experience if the other play attacking u must be attacking or normal, not defensive. i just got a draw with my 5-4-1 from 2-0 to 2-2 cause i swap it normal @ 60 and he went very attacking (still unbeaten but lose 2 points for s) .

So, if we number the mentality as :

1. Very Defensive

2. Defensive

3. Normal

4. Attacking

5. Very Attacking

always the same or +/- 1 will counter . for example they play 3 vs we play 3 or 4 for HOME and 2 or 3 for away .

kusnadixiuli i add you a counter for 4-4-2 normal in the other thread you create check it.

Also' date=' from my experience if the other play attacking u must be attacking or normal, not defensive. i just got a draw with my 5-4-1 from 2-0 to 2-2 cause i swap it normal @ 60 and he went very attacking (still unbeaten but lose 2 points for s) .

So, if we number the mentality as :

1. Very Defensive

2. Defensive

3. Normal

4. Attacking

5. Very Attacking

always the same or +/- 1 will counter . for example they play 3 vs we play 3 or 4 for HOME and 2 or 3 for away .[/quote']

i think if we play away, defensive is the best option, moreover if the opponent play attacking or normal

but in home, i agree, we cant play defensive, if the other play attacking, we have play attacking or very attacking

im agreed with the number of mentality u mention, i think it is how SM match engine works now, looks like ur 541 is very powerful now B)

Update from tonight match fixture :

Atletico Madrid (89-90 rating this match cause of rotation) with my powerful 5-4-1 HOME beat Juventus (92 rating) 4-2-3-1 AWAY (all normal, ticks on Counter Attack - Offside - Playmaker - Target Man ) .

Score 1-0 Assist M. Fernandes , Scorer Cabaye .

Atletico Madrid :

Akinfeev GK

Rojo / Castan / Garay DC

M. Fernandes / C. Erkin WB

Carvalho DMC

Cabaye / Turan MC

Draxler AMC

Falcao FC

used subs : Rico / Vela / Negredo

Juventus :

Buffon GK

Richards / Barzagli / Bonucci / Chiellini DC

Pirlo / Marchisio DMC

Merten / Pogba / Asamoah AMCLR

Tevez FC

used subs : Vucinic

----------------------

match stats :

Atletico - Juventus

60% - 40%

8 shots - 13 shots

5 on target - 5 on target

15 Corners - 3 Corners

Despite the rotation i manage to win this game, with lower rating players !!

Seems my 5-4-1 is unbeaten at home now. Count 11 games unbeaten in a row :D

So add this 4-2-3-1 can be counter by 5-4-1 .

Ladies and Gents, the ultimate official test passed with 100% success !

12 games unbeaten in a row, after won a superior team with a strong 4-3-3w . 1st home lose for Barca after 6/6 home wins here are the facts :

(note that backward arrow on 6 was optional since i try counter barcelona's formation and need to take care of my defence) .

Tm06Qgj.jpg?1

mZ5566N.jpg?1

GgJQdpC.jpg?1

Ladies and Gents' date=' the ultimate official test passed with 100% success !

12 games unbeaten in a row, after won a superior team with a strong 4-3-3w . 1st home lose for Barca after 6/6 home wins here are the facts :

(note that backward arrow on 6 was optional since i try counter barcelona's formation and need to take care of my defence) .

[img'] Tm06Qgj.jpg?1 [/img]

mZ5566N.jpg?1

GgJQdpC.jpg?1

yes, your 541 is very strong, i recently use it in connect game world, and it worked so well,

could u tell me what team can defeat ur 541?

yes' date=' your 541 is very strong, i recently use it in connect game world, and it worked so well,

could u tell me what team can defeat ur 541?[/quote']

every team can beat it, just need one specific formation (mixed with 3 arrows and correct instructions) :)

i cant tell u in public you understand the reasons .

For your info i have beat my current formation with lower team and won 0-5 away haha !!

havent find any other formation that can beat my stable 5-4-1 .

I m glad that u keep winning with this ;)

every team can beat it' date=' just need one specific formation (mixed with 3 arrows and correct instructions) :)

i cant tell u in public you understand the reasons .

For your info i have beat my current formation with lower team and won 0-5 away haha !!

havent find any other formation that can beat my stable 5-4-1 .

I m glad that u keep winning with this ;)[/quote']

You have just helped me to win the title! Your takctic seems to be kind of phenomen and it really works! Thank's :) And below is the screen. It's necessary to add Shakhtar is strong in this GW.

H6y9b6h.jpg

4-3-3 wing probably weak against something like 4-2-3-1? Or 4-5-1

its depend on the situation mate, as my experienced(with the right instructions) :

HOME CONDITION :

442 normal win against 433wing normal

442diamond normal win against 433wing normal

4411 normal win against 433wing normal

541 attacking win against 433wing normal

343 attacking win against 433wing normal

451def attacking win against 433wing normal

AWAY CONDITION :

433wing normal weak against 4231 defensive or very defensive

433wing normal weak against 4231 attacking

433wing normal weak against 451def attacking

433wing normal weak against 352attacking

433wing normal weak against 352 normal

433wing attacking weak against 451def defensive

433wing attacking weak against 4231 normal

433wing attacking weak against 352 attacking

i will add again, if i found something new :)