The Weakness of 433 wing???

Re: The Weakness of 433 wing???

541attacking in home didnt work well against 4231attacking' date='

got dominated in every aspects and lost the match by one goal :([/quote']

This is surprising. I would expect 5-4-1 to be defeated against other formations but not 4-2-3-1.

Maybe it was just this one match? I think we need to try it more times versus 4-2-3-1.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Weakness of 433 wing??? I used 4-3-3 wingers the other day and got beaten 3-0 with: 3-4-2-1 Tackling: Normal Mentality: Attacking Passing: Mixed Attacking: Mixed Tempo: Normal Pressing

Re: The Weakness of 433 wing??? It's the most frequent runs they'll make, so basically if you attack using only one wing, I'd definitely give the player in question an arrow in the direction you wan

hi veni

I am struggling a lot so am trying your 5-4-1

can it be used for away games? I will go attacking it seems like you did vs barcelona' date=' most teams play normal or attacking against me

who is your playmaker? the dmc?[/quote']

yes work as away too ofc. the DMC with backward arrow is always the playmaker .

Hope you got great results .

541attacking in home didnt work well against 4231attacking' date='

got dominated in every aspects and lost the match by one goal :([/quote']

I win every time against 4231 with every mentality, losing only in total shoots that all. at least if the other team is superior i got a draw.

So , u use attacking players in MC position ? i used to have always 1 DMC-MC to help my main dmc ;)

Also he play via wings ? if yes might that the problem cause he won your full backs.

This is surprising. I would expect 5-4-1 to be defeated against other formations but not 4-2-3-1.

Maybe it was just this one match? I think we need to try it more times versus 4-2-3-1.

451 attacking via middle will counter sometimes my 5-4-1

and 4132 via middle expect to deafeat my 5-4-1 without any changes since u use 5 mens in attack .

That why i might change some arrows depends on the other team ! Like i saw you in previous post against Barcelona

ME - Borrusia Dortmund - Home

541, hard, attacking, mixed, mixed, fast, own half

counter attack, tight marking, play offside, use playmaker, use targetman

Lloris

Cahill-Benatia-Boateng

Azpilicueta-Ricardo Rodriguez

Khedira(arrow backward, playmaker)

Bastian Schweinsteiger-Neymar

Luis Suarez

Benzema

Opponent - Napoli - Away

4231, hard, attacking, mixed, mixed, normal, own half

counter attack, men behind ball, tight marking, play offside

Bravo

Zuniga-Cambiasso-Albiol-Mesto

Inler-Dzemaili

Rakitic-Hamsik-Callejon

Higuain

45% vs 55%

total shot 13 - 9

on target 6 - 7

corner 2 - 6

yellow 2 - 0

red 0 - 0

i got defeated 1-2 :(

ME - Borrusia Dortmund - Home

541' date=' hard, attacking, mixed, mixed, fast, own half

counter attack, tight marking, play offside, use playmaker, use targetman[/b']

Lloris

Cahill-Benatia-Boateng

Azpilicueta-Ricardo Rodriguez

Khedira(arrow backward, playmaker)

Bastian Schweinsteiger-Neymar

Luis Suarez

Benzema

Opponent - Napoli - Away

4231, hard, attacking, mixed, mixed, normal, own half

counter attack, men behind ball, tight marking, play offside

Bravo

Zuniga-Cambiasso-Albiol-Mesto

Inler-Dzemaili

Rakitic-Hamsik-Callejon

Higuain

45% vs 55%

total shot 13 - 9

on target 6 - 7

corner 2 - 6

yellow 2 - 0

red 0 - 0

i got defeated 1-2 :(

FOUL !!!!

1)Never use a Target Man with my 5-4-1 you restrict your creativity and attack changes , especially when the opposite play "tight marking" , "offsidetraps" .

2) You got 2 yellow cards ... i m not playing Hard Tacking , use NORMAL tackling bro .

FOUL !!!!

1)Never use a Target Man with my 5-4-1 you restrict your creativity and attack changes ' date=' especially when the opposite play "tight marking" , "offsidetraps" .

2) You got 2 yellow cards ... i m not playing Hard Tacking , use NORMAL tackling bro .

[/color']

gotcha, im gonna try it one more time in friendly,

i will tell u the result later :)

against unmanaged teams home or away? what mentality would you use? att for home and normal for away?

I found out if you scout them on the day, you get their formation all the time and then can counter that

also would you use playmaker all the time? and counter attack only when attacking or defensive but not with normal?

also tight marking if your defenders are better?

men behind ball for away games when playing normal? but not when playing attacking at home? is that right?

i always use fast tempo now too and press own half, when would you change your tempo

im struggling to beat unmanaged teams you see

yes work as away too ofc. the DMC with backward arrow is always the playmaker .

Hope you got great results .

I win every time against 4231 with every mentality' date=' losing only in total shoots that all. at least if the other team is superior i got a draw.

So , u use attacking players in MC position ? i used to have always 1 DMC-MC to help my main dmc ;)

Also he play via wings ? if yes might that the problem cause he won your full backs.

451 attacking via middle will counter sometimes my 5-4-1

and 4132 via middle expect to deafeat my 5-4-1 without any changes since u use 5 mens in attack .

That why i might change some arrows depends on the other team ! Like i saw you in previous post against Barcelona[/quote']

I played against 4-1-3-2 yesterday. I used your 5-4-1 with some modifications:

tackling hard, pressing all over, attack through the middle.

The rest like in your oryginal tactic.

Opponent's instructions:

tackling hard, attacking, fast, all over. The rest default and no instructions ticked.

Both teams rated 93.

The result was 0:0(I played home)

possession 54-46, total shots 7-5, on target 7-4, corners 9-4.

I'm curious what the game would have looked like if I had used your default tactic.

Tonight's match :

Dortmund's, Home (me)

541 with your instructions, this time i tick off use target man and tackling hard

Napoli, away (opponent)

442 unmanaged, everything is normal and no ticking

48% - 52%

shot 12 - 16

target 8 - 10

corners 2 - 2

yellow 2 - 0

red 0 - 0

scored 0 -1, i lost :(

is it because of match engine?

coz, i try your formation 541 against 442 unmanaged before and got win about 4-5 times in row in connect game world,

but this time i try in my custom game world and got beaten

Also, another match in friendly :

Lazio, HOME, Me

541 attacking with all your instructions

Monchengladbach, AWAY, opponent

4231, hard, normal, mixed, mixed, normal, own half,

counter attack, use playmaker, use targetman

48% - 52%

shot 7 - 16

on target 7 - 11

corner 5 - 6

yellow 0 - 1

red 0 - 0

got defeated 1-3 :(

Also' date=' another match in friendly :

Lazio, HOME, Me

541 attacking with all your instructions

Monchengladbach, AWAY, opponent

4231, hard, normal, mixed, mixed, normal, own half,

48% - 52%

shot 7 - 16

on target 7 - 11

corner 5 - 6

yellow 0 - 1

red 0 - 0

got defeated 1-3 :([/quote']

Opponent's instructions were very logical and gave good result which is ok for me. The worst thing is when you set your team in particular way to achieve particular effect(e.g. possession or many shots) and it gives you something totally different.

I was ldissapointed when I wanted to keep possession and create game slowly but I won 3:0 with 40% possession and bunches of shots of my team :P It wasn't my purpose so such win don't satisfy me.

These 4-2-3-1 is ok, because:

-takes care of defence(own half pressing, hard tackling, 4 defenders)

-is ready to surprise opponent(counter attack, hard tackling)

-keeps possession(no direct passing, no fast tempo, hard tackling, no attacking mentality, 3 midfielders in the middle). But it's not typically possession football.

Now, Veni's 5-4-1 is a tactic which gave a lot of good games(previous stats Veni wrote about and also my two won matches which is not much but these were convincing wins).

I still don't understand it fully. There is also still need to further testing and improvements.

And this 4-2-3-1 worth remembering. Well balanced tactic.

scored 0 -1' date=' i lost :(

got defeated 1-3 :(

is it because of match engine?

[/quote']

1)i never use it on friendly games here i losing

2)in your midfield what kind of player you use ?

For example i use : Gabi (DMC) - Reges (MC) - Cabaye (MC) - Turan (AMC)

having 4 midfield players who are pacey and have flair but cant tackle could affect the teams defensive abilites , so i use 2,5 defensive players (Gabi - Reges - (the half is) Cabaye and 3 creativity with good shot - pass stats Gabi- Cabaye -Turan and that is a key factor to ensure wins against better teams. In conclusion isnt only the formation and instruction is also where you place each player depends on his hidden stats (soccerwiki) .

Also in Defense i use a good header in the middle and 2 with pace and marking ability left right. Try to use your best players for each position, no matter what the rating is from 88 and upper is ok .

Now' date=' Veni's 5-4-1 is a tactic which gave a lot of good games(previous stats Veni wrote about and also my two won matches which is not much but these were convincing wins).

I still don't understand it fully. There is also still need to further testing and improvements.

And this 4-2-3-1 worth remembering. Well balanced tactic.[/quote']

i will keep this 4-2-3-1 in case i m losing , well done with your review .

against unmanaged teams home or away? what mentality would you use? att for home and normal for away?

I found out if you scout them on the day' date=' you get their formation all the time and then can counter that

also would you use playmaker all the time? and counter attack only when attacking or defensive but not with normal?

also tight marking if your defenders are better?

men behind ball for away games when playing normal? but not when playing attacking at home? is that right?

i always use fast tempo now too and press own half, when would you change your tempo

im struggling to beat unmanaged teams you see[/quote']

1) personal i use always attacking

2) playmaker ALWAYS , counter attack ALWAYS too , i only change in some games the offside trap . (depends on the opposite team first XI , and their last games (my method to scouting 'em)

3) Tight Marking always if the other team have playmaker is the best counter . Note that , to use Tight Marking u need to have defenders with marking-tackling abilities (check their stats in Soccerwiki).

4) I never use Men Behind Balls even i play against better teams .

5) I change tempo @ 75 sometimes to rest my players or slow down the game :)

For unmanage teams , since simulator is broken or random i suggest you to change formation every 5 games or when you break your winning streak (just for 1-2 games). from my experience helps a lot and keep you in the top

Just curious who's playmaker and who's target man ?? (not name but position) Thanks in advance !

playmaker is meyer, no. 10 in 4231 formation

target man is destro no. 9 in 4231

while my playmaker is dembele, no. 8 in 541

my squad have 91 average rating, while him is only 89-90 :(:(:(

my lazio best formation to 541 :

Reina

Alex-Benatia-Capoue

Debuchy-Alba

Ramires(playmaker with back arrow)

Neymar-Hazard

Mata

Benzema

my questions are :

1. i dont think soccer wiki is working, many attributes were useless, like saving penalties in Matuidi, attributes like free-kick is useless, coz i try before and used 95 rated defender, and he also can scores a lot in free-kick. and they never reviewed and changed the attributes, so in formation i just put them in right position, as long as still "green light" in their position, im ok, like i put neymar-hazard in M position

2. what condition to use play offside trap? i never used it before, and just begin to use it in your 541 formation

3. why always use playmaker? if opponent use tight marking, will it still work?

4. i always use men-behind ball in defense and away situation, is it good?

5. while counter attack & tight marking, i always use it no matter the condition is

playmaker is meyer' date=' no. 10 in 4231 formation

target man is destro no. 9 in 4231

while my playmaker is dembele, no. 8 in 541

my squad have 91 average rating, while him is only 89-90 :(:(:([/quote']

Thanks for the info, will test it today playmaker no. 10 and will swap later playmaker no. 8 to check results.

my lazio best formation to 541 :

Reina

Alex-Benatia-Capoue

Debuchy-Alba

Neymar-Hazard

Mata

Benzema

my questions are :

1. i dont think soccer wiki is working' date=' many attributes were useless, like saving penalties in Matuidi, attributes like free-kick is useless, coz i try before and used 95 rated defender, and he also can scores a lot in free-kick. and they never reviewed and changed the attributes, so in formation i just put them in right position, as long as still "green light" in their position, im ok, like i put neymar-hazard in M position

2. what condition to use play offside trap? i never used it before, and just begin to use it in your 541 formation

3. why always use playmaker? if opponent use tight marking, will it still work?

4. i always use men-behind ball in defense and away situation, is it good?

5. while counter attack & tight marking, i always use it no matter the condition is[/quote']

1)Well soccerwiki stats working im 1000% sure about this. ignore the save penalty is a fail, check the rest the strengths a player have for each position.

Personally i will advice you to dont' use all those Neymar-Hazard

Mata in your midfield, try have one of 'em in no. 10 position with two who can play DMC/MC (one) and DMC/MC/AMC (one) on no. 7 & 11 will make your team to act better in defending situation since with your current trio when the opponent have the ball noone can help to defend the midfield !! .

For free kicks - Corner use someone who have great crosses / passing.

Also from my experience in 5-4-1 note that if the opponent have great wingers (fast and skillful) try to use players with marking / position / tackling abilities in no. 5 & 6 positions despite the lower rating , for example not Alba but someone like Rojo will help you to defend correct and grab your 3 points .

2) i always use offside trap since i play attacking mentality, and want my team to be high in the field, but this need fast DC !! I often check my opponent last fixtures, checking the games he lose, for example last game i won against 94 Borrussia (my atletico were 91), he have only 4 lose in 16 games, all of those lose were against teams without offside trap, so i disable it for this game and i win 0-2 !!! So depends on the opponent some times how to approach the game ;)

3) Well this is good question, i never try to play without playmaker yet even if they use tight marking. Might if untick this option against tight marking give us a comfort win .. i ll test it further , thanks for Note.

4) I never use it, dont want to stay back and give space to the others. Also hampered in attack when use it, maybe is good to use it with defensive mentality @ 75 min to lock a win .

5)No matter the condition, just use it, steal the ball surprise opponent , break their defense when they are high in the field and GOAAAAAAL !! :D

Reina

Alex-Benatia-Capoue

Debuchy-Alba

Neymar-Hazard

Mata

Benzema

Benatia must have a bug , every time i use him in my other team (world class players atletico ) i lose , so i prefer to use a lower DC instead of him if my starters aren't ready for the match !

Thanks for the info' date=' will test it today playmaker no. 10 and will swap later playmaker no. 8 to check results.

1)Well soccerwiki stats working im 1000% sure about this. ignore the save penalty is a fail, check the rest the strengths a player have for each position.

Personally i will advice you to [u']dont' use all those Neymar-Hazard

Mata in your midfield[/u], try have one of 'em in no. 10 position with two who can play DMC/MC (one) and DMC/MC/AMC (one) on no. 7 & 11 will make your team to act better in defending situation since with your current trio when the opponent have the ball noone can help to defend the midfield !! .

For free kicks - Corner use someone who have great crosses / passing.

Also from my experience in 5-4-1 note that if the opponent have great wingers (fast and skillful) try to use players with marking / position / tackling abilities in no. 5 & 6 positions despite the lower rating , for example not Alba but someone like Rojo will help you to defend correct and grab your 3 points .

2) i always use offside trap since i play attacking mentality, and want my team to be high in the field, but this need fast DC !! I often check my opponent last fixtures, checking the games he lose, for example last game i won against 94 Borrussia (my atletico were 91), he have only 4 lose in 16 games, all of those lose were against teams without offside trap, so i disable it for this game and i win 0-2 !!! So depends on the opponent some times how to approach the game ;)

3) Well this is good question, i never try to play without playmaker yet even if they use tight marking. Might if untick this option against tight marking give us a comfort win .. i ll test it further , thanks for Note.

4) I never use it, dont want to stay back and give space to the others. Also hampered in attack when use it, maybe is good to use it with defensive mentality @ 75 min to lock a win .

5)No matter the condition, just use it, steal the ball surprise opponent , break their defense when they are high in the field and GOAAAAAAL !! :D

How do you know attributes matter in SM? I think it's very simple game and there are three important factors during the match when we talk about players: rating, fitness and morale.

So there is no difference whether you choose Matuidi or Pjanic as playmaker. Both can play as CM and both are 91.

If you have any reliable sources which prove the influence of attributes please put it here. It would be funny as I haven't payed attention to them for nearly 4 years while setting tactic ;)

How do you know attributes matter in SM? I think it's very simple game and there are three important factors during the match when we talk about players: rating' date=' fitness and morale.

So there is no difference whether you choose Matuidi or Pjanic as playmaker. Both can play as CM and both are 91.

If you have any reliable sources which prove the influence of attributes please put it here. It would be funny as I haven't payed attention to them for nearly 4 years while setting tactic ;)[/quote']

I am in SM for 3 season with Atletico, when i start pay attention to players hidden abilities i m laying 1st (previous seasons i end up 8th & 9th).

Also i become a champion with CSKA in another GW.

Agree that Fitness & Morale & Rating are the top factors in the game, but hidden abilities of player will count to the match day.

For Example, you have a 93 WB/FB without defensive abilities , against a 90+ WG who is skillful and fast , this will allow the opponent to have more change to do smth better , instead of use a 89 WB/FB with defensive abilities who can stop the winger.

I can prove it only via my results in the game and from my experience .

Make a search in forum about secrets stats or hidden abilities .

Also start pay attention and you will see your team to be overboost to the top :)

541 attacking formation got beaten again in home

this time, i lost again in home

4231 away

everything is normal & mixed, except pressing own area and down both flanks

got dominated in ball possesion, having less chances, having less corners, got beaten 1-3

so, pay attention against 4231, this formation could make tough time for 541

541 attacking formation got beaten again in home

this time' date=' i lost again in home

4231 away

everything is normal & mixed, except [b']pressing own area and down both flanks[/b]

got dominated in ball possesion, having less chances, having less corners, got beaten 1-3

so, pay attention against 4231, this formation could make tough time for 541

try to disable the offside trap against 4-2-3-1 and keep the rest ...

recently, i always use our 541 attacking in home, and use

541 defensive, own area, mixed & normal in away, counter, tight, men behind, use playmaker(no. 10), use targetman

those formation are strong, i won many times

but i think 541 attacking somehow could be countered by 4231 or 352