refund me SM for not keeping your end of bargain

the happy one

I am considering legal action to get my money back from SM. When i signed up 6 years ago, i was told multiple accounts and cheating would carry severe punishment.... 6 years on and ive yet to wittness this. Ive paid hard earned cash for some jumped up, usually foriegn scumbag to come along and ruin a gameworld in just a couple of days. Im now so frustrated at the lack of help from SM im going to resign from a club for every deal i report illegal and goes unpunished. Eventually no-one will pay and you'll just be left with a bunch of non-paying cheating free loaders I will not be renewing my membership untill this issue gets addressed, or i get my refund! "PM me" says steve. why the hell should we? Thats your job! Its us honest players that have to police this game, yet nothing gets done about it! Why?!?

• 4 weeks later...

Re: refund me SM for not keeping your end of bargain

I am considering legal action to get my money back from SM. When i signed up 6 years ago' date=' i was told multiple accounts and cheating would carry severe punishment.... 6 years on and ive yet to wittness this. Ive paid hard earned cash for some jumped up, usually foriegn scumbag to come along and ruin a gameworld in just a couple of days. Im now so frustrated at the lack of help from SM im going to resign from a club for every deal i report illegal and goes unpunished. Eventually no-one will pay and you'll just be left with a bunch of non-paying cheating free loaders I will not be renewing my membership untill this issue gets addressed, or i get my refund! "PM me" says steve. why the hell should we? Thats your job! Its us honest players that have to police this game, yet nothing gets done about it! Why?!?[/quote']

couldn't agree more - this is why i stopped paying them, and there just getting worse and worse, if you do actually take legal action, perhaps we could look at getting a group action (class action or tsort) together as i know many people who use to pay and no longer do for the same reasons. a class action would carry much more weight, and be much less costly to us :)

it's gotten so bad it makes my blood boil, seriously, i'd be happy to partake in that action.