Sign in to follow this  
VatreniUnited

SM Predict Season 10 Discussion Thread

We're on the 10th season already, hoping to see usual predictors take part on this season as well :)

Here is your place, predictor to discuss anything related to SM Predict Season 10.

Enjoy the game guys! :D

SM Predict Rules

SM Predict FAQ

Season 9 Final Leaderboard

Season 10 Leaderboard

Any question/complain/correction about points could VM/PM me

Re: SM Predict Season 10 Discussion Thread

Hey Guys,

It's with unfortunate regret that I have to tell you that I am unable to continue with SM Predict, Good luck to everyone with the competition and most importantly have fun!

I'm due to quit SM when my Gold membership runs out due to educational purposes so have fun and look after yourselves :)

James (.CFC) :)

From the rules,

The new season will start on the same day as the EPL and will finish on the last day as the EPL.
Fixtures should be added by Tuesday evening / Wednesday morning depending on the time which the new thread is created for that week.

2 rules broken, so we should start this weekend with this game.

Good luck to everyone participating in this prediction season!

:)

I don't really care if this week is counted as the 1st or 2nd, I know you guys don't want to count last week because I won ;)... just joking :P

Miss that on rules thread myself, especially about start of the season, so this week will be really counting as week 1. Sorry for going back and forth about it and people already in last week :o

About the ending of the season though, we probably will just going until it week 40 in case EPL season end earlier than usual like last season when the season ending when we just in week 39.

Good luck to everyone participating in this prediction season!

:)

I don't really care if this week is counted as the 1st or 2nd' date=' I know you guys don't want to count last week because I won ;)... just joking :P

You're lucky :P but since you're top 5 in World Cup, you might have a shot at winning this season ;)

And thanks for .CFC for his work, especially last season, good luck with your education!

You're lucky :P but since you're top 5 in World Cup' date=' you might have a shot at winning this season ;)

And thanks for .CFC for his work, especially last season, good luck with your education![/quote']

To be honest, World Cup prediction is much easier than League Predictions... people already know the qualities of a Russia compared to Germany so it's easier.

:P

I only really follow the Premier League to an extent, but I take looks at the other leagues, but I'm bad at predicting them, because I don't care about Elche or Aarau :P

Anything can happen, anyway :P

It is impossible for both scoreline and FGS to be right' date=' but we can do that. :)[/quote']

Must say that's worth a shot :)

To be honest' date=' World Cup prediction is much easier than League Predictions... people already know the qualities of a Russia compared to Germany so it's easier.

:P

I only really follow the Premier League to an extent, but I take looks at the other leagues, but I'm bad at predicting them, because I don't care about Elche or Aarau :P

Anything can happen, anyway :P[/font']

You're right, about regular, from my experience when winning it last season (:P) in some obscure league and some games that I'm not sure about I tends to look at recent form of them plus recent H2H (I'm sure it's obvious).

.CFC trick last season also interesting, he's mostly posting 2-1 scoreline in every matches while Gizb admitted he looks at the table and at times try to be bold and find a differential from his competitor, which in some luck might be paid off :)

Re: SM Predict Season 10 - Week 2

Why is this week 2?

Because as Vaterni says' date=' it is according to the EPL season...

if you are disappointed about the 1st "week", no need to sweat, it won't make that much of a disappearance ;)[/font']

Re: SM Predict Season 10 - Week 4

Saturday 6th September

River Plate - Club Nacional

Velez Sarsfield - Newells Old Boys

Flamengo - Gremio

New York - Kansas City (ESB)

Sunday 7th September

FC Tokyo - Shimizu (FGS - )

Ternana - Pescara

Fortaleza - Ind. Medellin

Waterloo - Kingston

Fortaleza will play saturday' date=' and River plate will play sunday against Tigre.[/font']

Re: SM Predict Season 10 - Week 4

It's either the schedule changed' date=' flashscore error when I checked it on Monday, or my error (:o). No biggy though, already edited Vendetta's post.

Thanks for notice :)[/quote']

Must be the changed of schedule, because nowhere I would do such an error.