Sign in to follow this  
VatreniUnited

SM Predict Season 10 Discussion Thread

Re: SM Predict Season 10 Discussion Thread

If I win' date=' I'll try to include a Barcelona (Ecuador) fixture for trolls

:P[/font']

There's also Everton, Liverpool, Inter, and exact Manchester United around the world ;)

Ah ok' date=' my bad :o Coincidently that game also got changed to sunday??:eek:[/font']

Looks like that, I'm sure the one posted by Vndetta right until your post, great coincidence :D

So SM Dev (Steven) already replied message asking about the prizes and SM generously will give 1 year of Gold Membership for whoever win the 1st place this season. So be more competitive from now on and thanked them for the prize ;)

Thanks especially for Fez17_1888 for helping me message the Dev regarding this, much appreciated :)

These damn team selections. No wonder why not many predict

iJ1shHDufWuJy.gif

I agree, the fun in predicting the games lays in the fact that you know both teams, their players, playstyle, form, previous games played, injuries etc. meaning you base your prediction on concrete facts you know.

I personally have no fun in predicting a game from Kenya or Indonesia and such.

Once in a while its cool and refreshing to have diverse type of leagues to predict, like for NT breaks, but having them every week is just annoying, as i can base the prediction only on their current league spot, because obviously i dont follow these types of leagues, and this takes all the fun away.

Agreed with you guys, the first time the winners trolled people with random leagues it made it interesting, but now that it is repetitive, it takes the fun out of predicting.

There's a reason why few people are predicting these leagues at the moment, and probably why SM has not been so confident in offering a prize to the winner, especially when the winner is just winning via luck, as I doubt anyone cares about the league 6000km away from you that has 0 decent players.

Are you sure?

If I'm being honest, I like the fixtures spread even more, not like 3/4 fixtures from the same league; especially from the big four league.

Saturday, October 11

Montreal Impact - New England Revolution - United States

Racing Santander - Barcelona B - Spain

Alloa - Hearts (FGS - ) - Scotland

Yeni Malatyaspor - 1461 Trabzon - Turkey

Carabobo II - Yaracuyanos - Venezuela

Sunday, 12 October

Wellington Phoenix - Perth Glory (ESB) - Australia

Flamengo - Cruzeiro - Brazil

Catania - Bari 1908 - Italy

Phuket - Siam Navy - Thailand

How beautiful is that?

If you don't know about the club, search them on the internet, it is not like it's waste of time, if you really into this kind of things. In fact you would learn something new; such as there is a club called Wellington Phoenix that based in New Zealand but compete in Australian League.

Knowing fully well of certain league doesn't make you any better in predicting / playing this little competition, since there is 2 or 3 guys last season that put Suarez as FGS while he was serving his 10 match banned for taking a nibble on Ivanovic.

Solution : Win the round, and list the fixtures yourself. ;)

Agreed with you guys' date=' the first time the winners trolled people with random leagues it made it interesting, but now that it is repetitive, it takes the fun out of predicting.

There's a reason why few people are predicting these leagues at the moment, and probably why SM has not been so confident in offering a prize to the winner, especially when the winner is just winning via luck, as I doubt anyone cares about the league 6000km away from you that has 0 decent players.[/font']

I wouldn't call it trolling, that harsh to liridoncenaj, it's the weekly winner previlege after all.

We almost had full weekly fixture of big league last season but the participant is as low as ever and the number of participant in WC 2014 predict games is also one of the lowest in any big tournament predict games. It's just this forum overall is more and more empty every passing year since the game according to many forumer also going downhill nowadays.

I wouldn't call it trolling' date=' that harsh to liridoncenaj, it's the weekly winner previlege after all.

We almost had full weekly fixture of big league last season but the participant is as low as ever and the number of participant in WC 2014 predict games is also one of the lowest in any big tournament predict games. It's just this forum overall is more and more empty every passing year since the game according to many forumer also going downhill nowadays.[/quote']

It wasn't my intention to insult liridon, I meant in weeks where they weren't any international games going on

Early notice, if I'm not posting week 12 result and week 13 thread by the time it's Tuesday morning GMT next week, I hope anyone could voluntarily to takeover temporarily from me as I had a new job/project in real life that could make me busy and didn't have time to online to the forum. Still I'll be try to count and put thread up in time as usual though.

Thank you :)