Sign in to follow this  
VatreniUnited

SM Predict Season 10 Discussion Thread

Re: SM Predict Season 10 Discussion Thread

Every single time someone picks those less known teams something happens a match is popstoned or some ish.

I'm done with this and i'm not even gonna predict anymore. Have fun predicting Beligum second league teams and such

I'm not here for that

You should remember that this week theres the NT break, so most of the big leagues wont be playing.

I feel the same way about small leagues being bothersome if used every week, but i also feel that if you're going use small unknown teams from unknown leagues, the NT break weekends are the perfect time for it.

Searched for Italian Serie A games and didn't found it, wen't for Serie B. Went for La Liga games and didn't found any this weekend and so chose one for their 2nd league. The same for Portugal, Scotland, Croatia, etc.. found a game from Brazilian Serie A and he is there to predict. All the games are 1X2 games as both team are close on the table and I believe is hard to predict the outcome.

In the last week in "known leagues", you managed 2 pts.. you should be angry with your predicting skills and don't with the games chosen.

Soccerway doesn't say the game was cancelled, but if was I apologize..

You should remember that this week theres the NT break' date=' so most of the big leagues wont be playing.

I feel the same way about small leagues being bothersome if used every week, but i also feel that if you're going use small unknown teams from unknown leagues, the NT break weekends are the perfect time for it.[/quote']

This.

Fully agree with this statement.

Searched for Italian Serie A games and didn't found it' date=' wen't for Serie B. Went for La Liga games and didn't found any this weekend and so chose one for their 2nd league. The same for Portugal, Scotland, Croatia, etc.. found a game from Brazilian Serie A and he is there to predict. All the games are 1X2 games as both team are close on the table and I believe is hard to predict the outcome.

In the last week in "known leagues", you managed 2 pts.. you should be angry with your predicting skills and don't with the games chosen.

Soccerway doesn't say the game was cancelled, but if was I apologize..[/quote']

Truth has been spoken!

I'm always checked for the fixture immediately after I see one posted, like a few weeks ago when I realized Rangers game that time was postponed I immediately changed it to another Scotland's game.

Virtus Entella vs Modena game declared as postponed probably yesterday or even just today

https://twitter.com/tiertwofooty/status/532521614551035904

As for the second tier match, it is, once again previleged to the weekly winners to choose the game as they wish as long as it is professional game or we can get an information about it on sites like soccerway or flashscore

The 8 fixtures can be from any league you wish. Even the lower divisions in a country, such as the English conference or serie d as long as they are from a professional league, where the scores can be obtained easily and shortly after the game. The person picking the fixtures can include as many as they like from any league.

------------

The 8 fixtures can be from any league you wish. Even the lower divisions in a country' date=' such as the English conference or serie d as long as they are from a professional league, where the scores can be obtained easily and shortly after the game. The person picking the fixtures can include as many as they like from any league. [/quote']------------

you're nitpicking imo...

What difference does it really make whether we predict a league match or cup match.

you're nitpicking imo...

What difference does it really make whether we predict a league match or cup match.

what's the point of having rules if we don't follow them? if was only one game.. wouldn't be a problem.. but 3?!

what's the point of having rules if we don't follow them? if was only one game.. wouldn't be a problem.. but 3?!

It was either that or putting all PL games.

Its not like it drastically changes the predicting system anyway

I could understand if you had a weekend where every major league is playing and someone, instead of choosing those games, goes and puts like 3 bolivian cup games to predict, in that case i could see why people would complain, but in a weekend whrere only a handful of games are played, i really dont see it as a big deal.

It was either that or putting all PL games.

Its not like it drastically changes the predicting system anyway

I could understand if you had a weekend where every major league is playing and someone' date=' instead of choosing those games, goes and puts like 3 bolivian cup games to predict, in that case i could see why people would complain, but in a weekend whrere only a handful of games are played, i really dont see it as a big deal.[/quote']

all PL games? there's more football outside of England, Italy, Germany or France. There are a couple of top leagues playing this weekend, 5 cup games(forgot both games from France) is exaggerated.

so.. we give the points now and decide in the summer if it's valid or not? lol..

will be an ACON competition?

No, I mean it's for the future rules.

I personally didn't have time to make extra competition, but if people want then probably you or someone else can volunteer to do a scoring etc? :)

There's surely one this summer for Copa America though.

No' date=' I mean it's for the future rules.

I personally didn't have time to make extra competition, but if people want then probably you or someone else can volunteer to do a scoring etc? :)

There's surely one this summer for Copa America though.[/quote']

I could possibly be interested in helping out with ACON scoring, if forumers are interested in predicting possibly

I could possibly be interested in helping out with ACON scoring' date=' if forumers are interested in predicting possibly[/quote']

It will be great if you can and people interested in doing the prediction, since the kick-off is closed it is better to keep 2013 format http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=136826

It will be great if you can and people interested in doing the prediction' date=' since the kick-off is closed it is better to keep 2013 format [url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=136826[/url]

Okay. Could you make a public poll (like you do for 2014 WC) asking people if they want a prediction for '15 ACON as I understand forumer levels are lowering so it is better to make sure people want it

If several people are interested (by Wed./Thurs., as ACON starts on Sat.), I'll definitely be in!