To launch or not to launch that is the question?

87+

Back around about the time I launched 87+ I had another GW idea meandering around the corridors of my mind but like numerous others I started to get disillusioned with where SM was going so never gave it too much thought and shelved it.

Recently (about an hour ago) however I remembered the idea and gave it a little more thought to have an idea of whether it could be workable or not using similar ideas that were implemented in 87+. In short yes it should be able too though to be honest I don't know for sure how the long term economics of the GW will pan out as much as I did with 87, though all should be good.

So if you are reading this by now you are probably thinking stop babbling and just tell us what the GW is? Well I'm not going to say to much as of yet but will give a teaser of... "Where will all the future stars of 87+ end up"

Vague I know but my question is would people be interested in joining another GW launched by me?

I ask this because i know it can be hard to get people on board at the start of a new GW. With 87+ I had some people in mind who might be interested in the concept but with this new one I have no idea who would want to join. If there is enough interest I will draft something up like I have done with 87+, if not I'll leave it alone.

Thanks

Monkeyshuffl (87+)

Re: To launch or not to launch that is the question?

I am interested but I would like to know more about the gameworld.

I like that in 87+, teams evolves and devolve at the same time and that the gap between the top and bottom teams are not too wide. That means every team has a fair chance at promotion or winning, especially in the long run.

I am interested but I would like to know more about the gameworld.

I like that in 87+' date=' teams evolves and devolve at the same time and that the gap between the top and bottom teams are not too wide. That means every team has a fair chance at promotion or winning, especially in the long run.[/b']

Yep couldn't agree more. This is exactly the same principle that I want to bring to this GW.

This GW should be able to replicate a similar feel hopefully :) If I didn't think it would bring that I just wouldn't be bothering with it.

I was giving it a bit more thought last night and think the financial side to it could be quite tricky for managers to balance but that will be part of the challenge of it and will in part play a role in the evolution and devolution of teams.

Still fine tuning how it would need to work but its getting there. :)

Haven't finished writing the rules up yet but I did go through SM looking for teams to be in the GW and there are some quality names which will be involved.

Don't all rush at once to Deportivo Wanka :o:D