New Setup

Gazza MUFC

Re: New Setup

does tht mean ya gna quit byern after a cupple of hrs?

lol no only quit teams were ts justified, i ve had 1 bayern before and was doin bad but everyone left the league so i left too,

At inter in another forumer setup im doin bad but still at them.

i just dont like unmanged setups m8 honestly if no1 thakes them teams cancll the setup and do it agn

Laffers wnats Porto ;) thats good

lol no only quit teams were ts justified' date=' i ve had 1 bayern before and was doin bad but everyone left the league so i left too,

At inter in another forumer setup im doin bad but still at them.

i just dont like unmanged setups m8 honestly if no1 thakes them teams cancll the setup and do it agn

Laffers wnats Porto ;) thats good[/quote']

and hes got em :) and i will be p.ming password and setup name in 1 hour 3 minutes... and people have to claim thier team by sunday afternoon...wen its 2 aclock on sunday i am opening the setup :)

SO GUTTED that i cant be bayern

But I believe i can take a not so great lyon team and turn them great so here goes

btw sorry friends hope you can forgive me for being a noob!

aup joel m8 welcome :) yes u will turn them around with gr8 signings .. now a meen look wt uv done with the team in my other setup also im sure these lads r forgiving and will give u another chance :) tlk 2 u on MSN m8 and i will p.m u the password ect

what team did arsenal 123 have?

if good can i have them?

I didn't have a team what i wanted was for me to have Plymouth Argyle in division 2 and i asked him if he could put them in although he had already created the setup and he couldn't change it then. So he said i would like you to join but i said i am not sure as i really wanted the Argyle and i already have too many teams.

So thats my story so Moleo i didn't have a team so you will have to pick from one of the remaining teams. It will be a great setup Moleo i am sure of that as Gazza is a great guy.