The Basement Version II - The Returning.

Matt72

Re: The Basement Version II - The Returning.

San Lorenzo has to withdraw his offer for Adebayor. Bids in 1 and a half hour please. Also Matt you could add to the rules- no buying over 90 rating because Galatasaray has shortlisted some 91's and 92's:eek:

Does it actually matter if someone shortlists 91s and 92s when they haven't bidded for him.

I've shortlisted a few young players so what?

Does it actually matter if someone shortlists 91s and 92s when they haven't bidded for him.

I've shortlisted a few young players so what?

its because they might not have realised that the rules state you cant bid on them but the gameworld rules don't say so.

304.png

Cruzeiro - News

PWND steered Cruzeiro to victory against Aston Villa.

Cruzeiro beat Aston Villa 4 - 3 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Dedé scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Goulart and Dagoberto were also amongst the goalscorers.

First friendly of the season starts good, Cruzeiro shows some personality after being down 0-2 the team manage to turn the game.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Newcastle United to victory against FC Basel.

Newcastle United outclassed FC Basel and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

De Jong scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cabella was also on the scoresheet for his side.

I know it was only a friendly but still a great result and the performance was more important, 2 shots on target and 2 goals is a bit worrying from the cheese eating watch making Swiss.

Stick to the sports you are good at, now I am going out on the Piste!

I know it was only a friendly but still a great result and the performance was more important' date=' 2 shots on target and 2 goals is a bit worrying from the cheese eating watch making Swiss.

Stick to the sports you are good at, now I am going out on the Piste![/font']

Oh my gosh! It's a friendly but i won't be surprised if things like that happen soon...:(:eek:

I have a question, not sure if its covered in the initial post, but i didn't see it.

Can internal transfers be for any opposition player, or do they also have to follow the ratings guidelines set in each seasons transfer policy?

Just wondering as it would be interesting if it didn't follow the same guidelines as the external policy.

I have a question' date=' not sure if its covered in the initial post, but i didn't see it.

Can internal transfers be for any opposition player, or do they also have to follow the ratings guidelines set in each seasons transfer policy?

Just wondering as it would be interesting if it didn't follow the same guidelines as the external policy.[/quote']

I have the same doubt.

And the age rule still applies for internal deals in the 1st season, Matt?

Do internal deals (the signings, in this case) count as part of our max 5 transfers this season and will the same apply to the other seasons?

Thanks in advance!

I have the same doubt.

And the age rule still applies for internal deals in the 1st season' date=' Matt?

Do internal deals (the signings, in this case) count as part of our max 5 transfers this season and will the same apply to the other seasons?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

I think it is. Any incoming transfer will be count into your transfer no matter it's internal or external hence they must also follow age and rating requirement for transfer