The Basement Version II - The Returning.

Matt72

Kramer and Max Kruse get +1's to 90s. Completely shocked to get both unchallenged and that Kruse made it to the second round of transfers.

I think most people are saving their money for next season or even beyond that. I expect to have in excess of 100 million for the start of next season.

Paid a touch under 6m for Kurse (One of the cheapest 89s around), not exactly big dollars, and Kramer was only 8.5m for a sure 90. I spent 40m on 6 players who's value has risen to 53.3m, my outgoing transfers netted me 42.9m, giving me a transfer profit of 2.9m without even factoring in the price rises and eventual sell on price. My one out, one in policy is working well it seems.

Also very bitter Gignac didnt get a rise, thought he was nailed on.

SEVILLA are on a 7 match winning run after just 1 point from their first 2 games, the most recent being a 2-1 win at 2nd placed Sunderland.

On the transfer front, we have recently sold Berbatov, Rode, Beto, Origi, Bahebeck and Carrasco for a nice little profit and Ruffier, Neustadter and Torosidis have come in as cheap replacements.

I sense another season of profit making before we unleash our millions on the transfer market.

Sampdoria outclassed Genoa CFC and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Icardi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

3 teams on top with 21 points after 10 games, Samp up with GD of 6, San Lorenzo 2nd with 5, and Metallist with 4.

Olympiakos 3 points further with GD of 6. Cannot drop points now, I still have to play Olympiakos and Lorenzo. TIGHT!

Lost to Olympiakos 1-3, which puts a spanner in our hopes for direct promotion. San Lorenzo have opened up a 3-point lead at the top now. 3 teams on 21 points, Olympiakos (GD-8), Sampdoria( me, with GD of 4), and Metallist with GD of 3. Very tight.

Should win games against Lille (virtually unmanaged) and Feyenoord (unmanaged). Leaves a big last game against San Lorenzo, hope we will have qualified by then or at least have our fate in our hands.

In better news, Gabbiadini is back from a suspension.

SEVILLA are on a 7 match winning run after just 1 point from their first 2 games' date=' the most recent being a 2-1 win at 2nd placed Sunderland.

On the transfer front, we have recently sold Berbatov, Rode, Beto, Origi, Bahebeck and Carrasco for a nice little profit and Ruffier, Neustadter and Torosidis have come in as cheap replacements.

I sense another season of profit making before we unleash our millions on the transfer market.[/quote']

no better way to end that 7 match winning run then being thumped 6-1 at home ;)

Hoffenheim making strides for a late title challenge.

well done Noisy.

i dont mind losing but i do hope this is one of the things that get fixed when they work on the new match engine.

Sunderland and ourselves in the top two places nearing the end of the season and suddenly we both lose games where our opponents score with every shot on target, between us it was 10 shots on target and 10 goals, i know we all benefit from these bugs during the season but you cant help thinking the match engine is trying to make the division have a close ending, as it seems to happen too many times to be a coincidence.

Lost to Feyenoord 2-4. Now, our fate is still in our hands.

Olympiakos with a superior GD is virtually into D2 Next season. If San Lorenzo beat/draw against us, they go through, however if we win, we go through. Very simple permutation. Hope we show up on the day and win. At the moment, D3 has 3 managed teams and 5 unmanaged.

At the end of the season, 4 teams tied on 27 points in Div 3. Olympiakos (GD-10), Metallist (GD-8), SAMPDORIA (GD-6), San Lorenzo (GD-4). I go out on GD! Gutted. We'll promote next season then.

​Medalist take advantage on the unmanaged team and the fact that two promotion-contenders were playing on the last day.

Newcastle and Braga- look forward to playing you next season! :P

TOP 5 MANAGERS AFTER SEASON 5:

2021.png

CLUB: Sevilla

MANAGER: Smut

1515.png

CLUB: Ajax

MANAGER: Laura AFCA

5279.png

CLUB: Lyon

MANAGER: Preppens

2217.png

CLUB: Galatasaray SK

MANAGER: Dreamers

683.png

CLUB: Scumberland

MANAGER: Sunnyskeg

So here we have the top 5 managers after season 5, still a lot to play for with many in the chasing pack on 30 points waiting to pounce. I will post the day before the transfer window opens to keep everyone in the loop. Good luck everyone for the forthcoming season.

TOP 5 MANAGERS AFTER SEASON 5:

2021.png

CLUB: Sevilla

MANAGER: Smut

1515.png

CLUB: Ajax

MANAGER: Laura AFCA

5279.png

CLUB: Lyon

MANAGER: Preppens

2217.png

CLUB: Galatasaray SK

MANAGER: Dreamers

683.png

CLUB: Scumberland

MANAGER: Sunnyskeg

So here we have the top 5 managers after season 5' date=' still a lot to play for with many in the chasing pack on 30 points waiting to pounce. I will post the day before the transfer window opens to keep everyone in the loop. Good luck everyone for the forthcoming season.[/size']

Great job with that update, Matt!

This is still my favourite setup (tied with "El Capitán"). ;)

Good luck for this new season, everyone!

Gonzalo Castro joins Galatasaray for CV at 8m. Castro was bitterly unlucky to miss out on a rise to 91 and earned himself a move to BVB after a fine season at Leverkusen.

Raphael Varane also joins the Turkish giant for a whopping 20m. The Turks have been reluctant to splash the cash in recent season, with the signing of Nathanial Clyne representing the only deal substantially above chairman valuations. The former Real Madrid man has enjoyed much success in his short career and should no doubt continue to rise in the coming seasons.

The big departure from the club thus far is Brazilian stalwart Filipe Melo. The Midfielder has enjoyed much success during his time at the club, and departs for 5m. Also leaving the club are Youngsters Tin Jedvaj (9m), Moses Simon (4m), Suleyman Koc (2.2m) and Rubin Amorim (5m).

Speculation also mounts about the departure of another Brazilian, Robinho (Valued at 5.8m), however, gives the clubs 1 in 1 out policy for first team members, the conclusion to this saga could drag on for a while yet.