Clubs who have lost a manager

Managers come, managers go but is there anyway the system could show how long it is before the team becomes "unmanaged".

You identify a team who's manager looks like leaving you transfer list players to raise the necessary funds and then you get the "it could take upto 7 days message".

Then an unmanaged team comes in and bids ridiculous money and you lose out on the player.

Re: Clubs who have lost a manager

Managers come' date=' managers go but is there anyway the system could show how long it is before the team becomes "unmanaged".

You identify a team who's manager looks like leaving you transfer list players to raise the necessary funds and then you get the "it could take upto 7 days message".

Then an unmanaged team comes in and bids ridiculous money and you lose out on the player.[/quote']

It only happens if the unmanaged club is the home club of that player. Like if Koke is in Lyon & they loses the manager & Atletico is also unmanaged then they'll get him for his base price. It only happens to restore equality by which a manager is attracted to the club & Atletico in this case also gets a manager. Its kind of a good thing as I see.

Managers come' date=' managers go but is there anyway the system could show how long it is before the team becomes "unmanaged".

Then an unmanaged team comes in and bids ridiculous money and you lose out on the player.[/quote']

Wait when he gets off transfer ban. Don't ravage all the teams, take all the good players, and leave it to die....like someone did with my Tamworth in 29673.

A bit of an over reaction in hindsight?!

Nah..maybe..not sure...hang on..

Wait when he gets off transfer ban. Don't ravage all the teams' date=' take all the good players, and leave it to die....like someone did with my Tamworth in 29673.[/quote']

Kika & The Conga! :P Are you comin back buddy?

A bit of an over reaction in hindsight?!

Sorry..hmm..yes! 100% over reaction. But still makes me sick :eek:

• 2 weeks later...