Young Prospects discussion

GDRO10

Re: Young Prospects discussion

Why the hell did this Stefan Velkov rose again today? He played literally 2 games after his +3 raise to 78' date=' and even so he rose two times by 1 point even though he has barely played (120 minutes) and he even has a long time injury until january.

This game is starting to get even worse every day, i mean how lazy and useless are those guys in charge of ratings/positions in SM/SW? Some guys never played and are always getting stupid position changes and rating bumps, others play seasons and never get a rise and if someone adds some right position, it gets rejected.

And now some kids that barely even played a professional football game gets added with the ratings of 81 and 87?[/quote']

the 87 is an accident.

the 87 is an accident.

Its incompetence, if that was the only thing we could point out from now and then that would be ok, but it isn't, its bad stuff after bad stuff.

Some guys need to play quite significant to be added and Sinan Kurt just because he signed for bayern he gets added in the next days.

Why the hell would i want even play a single player of this game when the crucial aspect of the game (player ratings/position/atributes) is runned by mindless people.

Riferimento: Re: Young Prospects discussion

Its incompetence' date=' if that was the only thing we could point out from now and then that would be ok, but it isn't, its bad stuff after bad stuff.

Some guys need to play quite significant to be added and Sinan Kurt just because he signed for bayern he gets added in the next days.

Why the hell would i want even play a single player of this game when the crucial aspect of the game (player ratings/position/atributes) is runned by mindless people.[/quote']

The game is getting worse and worse. I think SM Devs don't read thread like this with which I totally agree.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Young Prospects discussion

The game is getting worse and worse. I think SM Devs don't read thread like this with which I totally agree.

They don't read and i doubt they even care, since the money keeps on coming. But i really doubt if they go down this path they will have much to prosper in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Last month i took over Wimbledon in some Division 5, poorest team in league, so the challenge is to make team full of talents. I will just copy paste you players i brought in last month. Some of them are already ''popular'' talents, some may be worth for gamble and some already had rtg up.

JOVIC, Luka F© 16 76

-

MARÍN, Adrián D(L) 17 77

-

GAUDINO, Gianluca M,AM© 17 76

-

ĆORIĆ, Ante M,AM© 17 76

-

VLAŠIĆ, Nikola AM(RLC),F(RL) 17 77

-

MARUOKA, Mitsuru DM,M© 18 75

-