The Barca manager has made a bid of 20mill+Henry for Fabregas(Im Arsenal). Should I take the offer? I know Fabregas has been outstanding for Arsenal this season. I also have a good no. of strikers already- Van Persie, Saviola, Iaquinta, Mario Gomez and Adebayor. But I have only three centre midfields and Gilberto looks like he'll go down. So what do i do?

Re: Sell Fabregas?

Well Henry is a very good player and his rating proves that but he can only go down in the future and Fabregas can only really go up. Although with an extra 20 million it makes the offer a slightly more even one. I would reject because you already have a good strike force and you have a weak midfield so for that reason i would reject.

I would never sell Fabregas for under 50M and a player rated over 95 because he and Messi will become the best players in the world in about five years time. If you don't believe me then just wait' date=' and you'll see that I will be correct.

Don't sell![/quote']

If you think its going to take 5 yrs to prove your theory with the way they are performing at moment ,you must have a poor sense of judgment :D ,after all there not just youngsters that may show they have the potential ,they can already be put in the world class catergory ,they stand out in their own right already .:)

Thanx guys for your support. I'll take your advice. I have another query. Well this is for another club. I have been offered 5mill+Pirlo for Iniesta. Should i take it?Will Iniesta ever become a 96? Will Pirlo decrease in the future?Another thing is the age difference. I'm not able to decide. Answer me quickly please bcoz i've already accepted but i can cancel anytime today