.:Fluffy's Funhouse:.

Re: .:Fluffy's Funhouse:.

Kongolo joins atleti! Welcome mate!

Alderweireld left madrid for the always sunny london!!

Tiago is listed, he may leave for just a little bit of money.

Miranda is still available for pe,.. Younger players only por favor.

/edit. Couple of youngsters available for loan :)

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:Fluffy's Funhouse:. Man City in Div 1.. If I'm gonna destroy a team I might aswell destroy one everyone hates

Re: .:Fluffy's Funhouse:. Damn hater!!

Re: .:Fluffy's Funhouse:. Flippin' hell. My team of 90's is going to struggle against them.

Tom Cleverley has joined Valencia for 9.1million in a surprise move by the Valencia manager Allan Zhang.

He has said that the Spanish league suits his playing style.

Versatile German Emre Can has also joined Valencia on loan from Loserpool, adding to our acquisition of Rodrigo from Benfica on a season-long loan.

All players at Valencia are available for exchange/sale, bar a few of our youngsters, like Alcacer, unless the deal is magnificento. B)

Tom Cleverley has joined Valencia for 9.1million in a surprise move by the Valencia manager Allan Zhang.

He has said that the Spanish league suits his playing style.

Versatile German Emre Can has also joined Valencia on loan from Loserpool' date=' adding to our acquisition of Rodrigo from Benfica on a season-long loan.

All players at Valencia are available for exchange/sale, bar a few of our youngsters, like Alcacer, unless the deal is magnificento. B)

[/font']

lol (ten.)

PSV have had bids accepted on Nick Viergever from Ajax and Jordan Amavi of Nice.

Bids have now been accepted on Dirk Kuyt and Douglas Teixeira who join Krul as the experienced players in the side.

Joost van Aken also joins along with two other young hopefuls Nabby Sarr and Aleksey Miranchuk.

Also our young squad wouldn't be complete without a Brazilian amongst them, so Sao Paulo's exciting new forward, Junior Ademilson, is joining.

That is 17 players in and 42M still left to spend.

Thiago Motta joins Salzburg from PSG! This now means I have two stabile cm's! Makes my impending losses even more humiliating!

Thanks Keith! :-D

Your chairman might expect promotion now mate

Everyone is doing quite well transferwise. Love newell's experienced boys! (men, sorry)

4589591679.gif

Glasgow Rangers- All The Latest News

JS32537453.jpg

Former Celtic Keeper In Shock Rangers Switch

Justice took the rein at Glasgow Rangers just a few days ago and has since competed an overhaul after an investment from a wealthy Brit, Injecting around £100 million in Transfer funds and Justice was quick to start spending the money. He wanted to keep a British feel to the club and so decided to look at the English Leagues in order to Improve their squad. They have made a SHOCK transfer earlier today as Former Celtic and Current England International Fraser Forster completed an Undisclosed move to Rangers from Southampton not a few weeks since his move to St.Mary's! He wanted to return to Scottish football...obviously why would you not want to. When Rangers heard of his availability they were quick to bid for the England international. Justice has been able to bring in some high quality British players, As you'll see from the list below:

Troy Deeney

Fraser Forster

Jack Colback

Cauley Woodrow

Michail Antonio

Diego Poyet

Daniel Bentley

Monty George

Neil Taylor

Martin Kelly

Lewis Grabban

Callum Harriot

Britt Assombalonga

Saido Berahino

Danny Ings

Will Buckley

Jordan Obita

Andy King

Rohan Ince

Calum Wilson

Stuart O'keefe

John Souttar

Rolando Aarons

Patrick Roberts

Eric Dier

James Chester

Tom Lawrence

Ikechi Anya

Steven Caulker

James Tomkins

Cyrus Christie

Lloyd Isgrove

Hal Robson-Kanu

Michael Keane

Andros Townsend

Robbie McDaid

Jake Forster-Caskey

Wilfried Zaha

Expected Starting XI:

rangersteam2.png

Star Player: Wilfred Zaha(85)

121114HodgsonZaha_6901026.jpg

Despite the bigger named signings, many at Rangers believe that Wilfred Zaha who signed from Manchester United will prove to be a vital part of the side for the fourthcoming season. The 21 year old English winger has been out of favour at Old Trafford before his switch to Rangers and Justice is hoping he can get the best out of the youngstar and he has much faith in his talents as a player. With some brilliant players around him and having the opportunity to set up a prolific goal scorer such as Troy Deeney up front and the likes of Chambers and Colback feeding the ball into Wilfred Zaha. Justice is said to believe he will have the chemistry in his side to push some the bigger sides in the league such as the PSG's, Munich's and Madrid's but Justice understands it will be a struggle.

We caught up with Justice in a press conference earlier today; he had this to say when asked questions about his new rein at Rangers. the Reporter present was the Swede Christian Alexandersson;

CA: Hello there my friend, as the new season approaches.. How do you look back at the transfer window? Are you pleased? Is there a player you wanted to sign but didn't?

NJ: I'm very pleased with all my additions, we have brought in some very good first team players, like Colback, Zaha and Forster etc and have also been able to obtain some brilliant future talents in Rolando Aarons, Llyod Isgrove and Britt Assombalonga. In general every player I have been able to bring to Ibrox will all play a big big part! We have a delightful side and yes I missed one or two targets but I am very pleased with who is now at the club and I think those I missed out on will not be a big loss to the club as we have brought in a number of very talented British players.

CA: What are your primary aims for this first season in the Funhouse? And do you have any special personal goals that you hope to achieve this season?

Our main aim realistically is to finish above the bottom space, I know thats not a big ambition but we have to be realistic with ourselves and the fans we are in a very, very, very tough league and will face some big world beaters and will have to do whatever we can to try and win a couple of games, anything more than that will be an over achievement! A Personal goal of mind would be a win over the European champions Real Madrid as it will be a big scalp to claim here at Rangers.

CA: Out of all your division rivals, who'd you say poses the greatest threat and who is the weakest link out of all the 10 teams?

NJ: We face 9 brilliant sides in this division for me the strongest link and the hardest threat to us for me is Bayern Munich. They are very efficient and have a very talented squad and coach and it will be a tough game at the Allianz Arena and here at Ibrox and the weak link, I dont think that there are any. Every team in the league has its strengths and its weaknesses, we will have to wait and see how the season unfolds.

CA: Who of your players do you have the highest hope for this season? Who'll be your shining star?

NJ: I do not want to single out a player really, I just hope that we can put up a great team effort and maybe see some of the younger players improving under our clubs guidance and also seeing the better players at the club improve the younger players at our club.

Rumours have been going around that you've been bought up by a famous singer, are these rumours true and what singer is it?

NJ: Michael Bolton.......