.:Fluffy's Funhouse:.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:Fluffy's Funhouse:. Man City in Div 1.. If I'm gonna destroy a team I might aswell destroy one everyone hates

Re: .:Fluffy's Funhouse:. Damn hater!!

Re: .:Fluffy's Funhouse:. Flippin' hell. My team of 90's is going to struggle against them.

Re: .:Fluffy's Funhouse:.

PSV are just clinging onto 2nd place, just 2 points from the last 3 games means we are just one point ahead of 3rd place Roma with one game to play.

I hope the unmanaged teams find managers before the start of next season, we have built a large squad with our self imposed restrictions and would like to see how our young squad develops before the set up dies.

Some very squads worth taking on if anyone is interested.

PSG promoted very season so far' date='happy enough with being 3rd in dv1 so far :D[/quote']

Job is not done yet - you still need to beat Bayern for me in the final game! :D

Especially as at this stage of the season my old codgers don't have much left in the tank and can't be relied upon to get a result in our own final game.... :o

Newell's Old Boys crash to defeat in the final match but Bayern losing to PSG along with our results over the season see us stagger over the finish line to be crowned Division 1 Champions!!! :D

Really chuffed to have achieved this against such strong opposition with a team of legends (most of them anyway!), from the elder statesmen like Del Piero and Nesta to the youngsters like Kaka and Quaresma the team has been immense....now just to decide whether they have another season in them or to break the team up and go out on a high :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that's been involved in this setup, and if you've been here from the start then you really have my thanks!

Sadly tho, all good things must come to an end, these last few months I really haven't had the time for.sm.. I've lost interest in a few clubs and I've not had the time I once did. This was one of the teams that I had to cut.

Again, thank you all for participating!

• 2 weeks later...