.:Fluffy's Funhouse:.

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:Fluffy's Funhouse:. Man City in Div 1.. If I'm gonna destroy a team I might aswell destroy one everyone hates

Re: .:Fluffy's Funhouse:. Damn hater!!

Re: .:Fluffy's Funhouse:. Flippin' hell. My team of 90's is going to struggle against them.

Re: .:Fluffy's Funhouse:.

No.. You're not getting into one of my setups.

This to do because of when I was instantly banned because there was a flaw in some code somewhere (don't know how codes/links really work) which allowed me to see everything involving mods, yet when bringing it to your attention I was banned and I obviously wasn't too happy?

This to do because of when I was instantly banned because there was a flaw in some code somewhere (don't know how codes/links really work) which allowed me to see everything involving mods' date=' yet when bringing it to your attention I was banned and I obviously wasn't too happy?[/quote']

Moreso the childish behaviour and unwillingness to listen to reason. I'm not gonna continue to argue with you, you got a no, now deal with it.

I'd like to be in if there are any teams left ?

I was afraid this might happen... Thus, I'm making the gameworld bigger.. Rather then 3x8 we'll have 3x10... 2 spots open in Div 2 & 3 and 3 spaces in Div one! Pick a team and division mate!same goes for Izod!

I was afraid this might happen... Thus' date=' I'm making the gameworld bigger.. Rather then 3x8 we'll have 3x10... 2 spots open in Div 2 & 3 and 3 spaces in Div one! Pick a team and division mate!same goes for Izod![/quote']

Thanks . . . division 3 please

Need a challenge so Montevideo Wanderers of Uruguay please