GAME WORLD NAME: 35+ (Game World ID: 233205)

JOIN THE WAITING FOR VACANCY LIST TO GET INVOLVED :)

35+ is a custom game world that focuses solely on the upper end of the player age scale. 35 is the new 18!

Designed specifically to play against like minded people who want to compete in a competitive and fast evolving game world.

This is an opportunity to be in a GW like no other. Yes you could say that about most GW's but realistically when it comes down to it most GW's boil down to the same core needs of finding and buying young talent to progress. This GW turns that idea on its head and comes at it from the other end of the spectrum. The talent you sign will already be the finished article and will go down in rating as opposed to the normal GW trend of signing potential that will rise in rating. Normally in a GW you focus on the unknown of when will a player rise, in this GW you will only be concerned with the not knowing when a player will drop or retire!

THE 35+ RULE (In Brief): You can ONLY buy a player who is 35+ years old.

THE 35+ RULE (In Depth): There will be a buying clause that states you can ONLY buy a player if they are 35+. Unlike other GW's there is little chance of finding a riser due to the players age's. Instead the players you buy will straight away almost certainly be as good as they are ever going to be. The challenge will be to fight against the sands of time as your team will devolve through rating decreases and player retirements whilst only evolving through the necessity of bringing new better players to not only counter the decline but also trying to improve the club on and off the pitch. Balancing the players wages (when you won't have risers to fund the club or good match day money) and judging if and when to sell a player (some players will be worth more to your club than when you first bought them) will be key to your chances of being successful and winning titles. Instead of newly added youth players feeding the GW instead it will rely on players ageing and thus becoming available to buy once they reach 35+.

This will help keep it interesting in the sense that just because one team is good at a particular point in time they might soon become affected by player rating drops, retirements or the need to sell players in order to make sure their expenditure is not more than their income. All teams would never be too far ahead or too far behind and each season there would be a greater chance of new contenders pushing for glory!! It will also make it interesting as players will only be able to play for a club for a few seasons a bit more like real life and unlike the 20, 30+ seasons a player can in normal SM setups.

Each manager will start with a team that has a small ground (10-25k) coupled with the poor economy of the GW this will help ensure that nobody gets too big an unfair advantage of getting good match day money as I have seen from past experiences SM seems to randomly assign who will get good attendances and who won't though not based on performance. Because of the little income on offer you MUST manage your club carefully to be able to afford the wages and allow for unforeseen circumstances (player rating drops and retirements). Signing players that will have a marked up sell on value for profit will be a key aspect of surviving financially.

BIDDING FOR PLAYERS: Managers should use the transfer search filter too help find players that are OK to sign. Select the minimum age as 35 and maximum age as 35+, these players are OK to sign. Before placing a bid on a player check his profile to make sure he is 35+, this is easy to do and there is no excuse for a mistake to be made. You MUST ONLY bid for a player once he is recognised in game as being 35+. This means you can NOT bid for a player the day before he turns 35+ with the intention that the offer will get excepted but then only go through once he has turned 35+. Any manager who breaks this rule will face punishment. If the transfer goes through the player will NOT be eligible to play for the club and will also have to be sold as soon as the transfer ban is up. The player can however be resigned in the future. The manager will also face a transfer ban of 4 weeks in which time NO players can be sold or bought. The manager also has to sell his highest rated player at the club that is available to be sold immediately (whose not transfer banned) should there be more than one player with the same rating the manager does not get to choose, instead the youngest of the players must be sold. For example if there are two players both rated 88 but one is 35 and the other is 38 the player aged 35 must be sold. Players needing to be sold can NOT play whilst waiting to be sold. Should a manager sign a player again when they shouldn't they MUST resign from their club as this behaviour is against the best interest of the GW. If you can't play by the rules being fair to your fellow participating managers this GW is NOT for you and you should do the decent thing and leave. If a manager places a bid on a player that they are not allowed to buy they can still retract the offer before it completes and no punishment will be given.

Every team should maintain at least 30 players at their club in the form of a "gentlemans agreement". By this I mean that it is down to the goodwill of those participating to abide by this requirement to help protect the future of there club should financial difficulties arise. There will be NO punishment for going under the 30 player rule in order that competition is not compromised by way of punishment. However should a manager go under the 30 players and remain there for a while they will be asked to rectify this. Should they not do so in a timely manner they will be asked to leave the GW due to risky management that could ruin the club.

If a transfer ban reaches 10 weeks the club MUST sell the highest rated player at the club that is available to be sold immediately (as described above) This player needing to be sold can NOT play whilst waiting to be sold. If the ban reaches 10 weeks or you ignore the ban and sign someone, why are you playing this setup? For every week over 10 weeks another highest rated player MUST be sold. If you can't stick to the the rule's please be respectful of your fellow managers and do the decent thing resign. As long as someone is respectful in their behaviour within the GW I would have no problem letting them rejoin again in the future. Please don't let yourself get into this situation and please don't put me in the awkward spot of needing to ask you to leave the GW.

As with any of the rules in this GW I will be relying on support of fellow managers to help 'police ' the GW to help make it work. If you see someone breaking the rules please report the incident to me via forum pm or in game pm so that I can raise the issue so as to not cause any ill feeling amongst managers. If you think I won't see the rule break in time such as a the time of a transfer being put in too early on a player who is 34 take a screen grab also showing the time it was taken as evidence of the rule break and send it to me.

The 35+ rule's are obviously reliant on the goodwill of those who participate to self regulate, so please be considerate to your fellow managers no matter how frustrating something might be and stick to the rules. If we don't then what is the point in participating? This is meant to be something different and challenging and will need a little love for us to get the best out of the experience!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNFAIR ACTIONS OR CHEATING BETWEEN PARTICIPATING CLUBS AND MANAGER DISAGREEMENTS

Clubs that are obviously or suspiciously acting unfairly with other participating clubs should be reported to the GW administrator (Monkeyshuffl) by way of PM rather than posting accusations or anything inflammatory on the forum. This way the case will always be officially raised by me to limit any bitterness and ill feelings between managers.

From there I will look in to the matter asking the relevant managers to explain their reasoning behind their actions and will come to a decision on whether they have acted unfairly or in a way that could damage the GW. At this point the decision is final and must be respected whether agreed with or not - The opportunity for defending the investigated action and influencing a decision will have passed. If while the investigation is taking place it is still possible to cancel a transfer that is being investigated the transfer should be canceled immediately. If all is found to be above board the transfer can then later take place.

A similar process is also there to mediate manager disagreements.

Note: The final decision doesn't necessarily have to find both clubs innocent or guilty - for example it can be possible for one club to be innocent if I feel they acted in good faith whilst the other guilty if I feel they were trying to manipulate things in an unfair manner.

The punishment for the clubs are as follows

1. A Club found guilty must terminate all loans too and from the club to any club. A loan ban is then in effect for the rest of the season and the following season.

2. If the issue was raised over a transfer that has yet to be completed the transfer should be cancelled immediately by either club.

3. If the issue was raised over a transfer that has already been completed the player must not play for his new club and must be sold as soon as his transfer ban has expired.

4. Guilty cubs face a season long transfer ban (buying) for the remainder of the current season and the following season. They may still sell though.

Monkeyshuffl will inform the managers when the punishment has expired.

Any manager ignoring the punishment (I forgot or any other excuse won't cut it) will unfortunately be asked to leave the GW as they are failing to act in its best interest.

Note: I may amend this at anytime if I feel it is needed as its important to try and get this right.

The GW administrators (Monkeyshuffl) ruling on whether any rule has been broken or not will be final and something anyone wishing to join the GW has to accept. If you don't trust me to be impartial and fair don't join.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• A Buying rating cap of players that are 35+ (Self Imposed Manager enforced)

• A Selling Rating cap of OFF

• 2 Leagues of 10 (4 promoted 4 relegated each season - Play off)

• Small clubs (Grounds between 10k-25k)

Blank Squad to start

30m Starting budget

• Poor economy ON

• Transfer windows OFF

• Buying from Unmanaged clubs OFF

• Buying from external clubs ON

• Can not do cash transfers over OFF

• Can only offer cash to clubs in deals OFF

• Can only buy players with the same nationality as your club OFF

• Player concerns ON

• SMFA monitoring transfers OFF

• Manager sacked if they finish in bottom OFF

• Manager must log-in to this Game World at least every 14 Days

If your someone who is looking for a competitive fast evolving GW, happy to only buy old players, happy to follow the rules and in general likes the sound of the setup feel free to register your interest in joining the GW. :)

WAITING FOR VACANCY LIST…If I don't have your in game name I will move on to next person in list so tell me! ;))

1 Cookimonster...............Phil Cook

2 ???

CURRENT DIVISION COMPOSITION

DIVISION 1

1 Tractor Club…………….......Kupest……………..kpatel(kupest)1

2 Sunshine Stars…………......Keystone..........Gordon Christopher

3 Golden Arrows…………......Basnandez……….Cesc Basnandez

4 Tarxien Rainbows………....87+..……………….Monkeyshuffl

5 Army United FC……….......KJKJ…………......KJ KJ

6 Warri Wolves…………….....Nikidinho………...Xavier Fernandez

7 Viking FK..................….Noisy………….…...Noisy (forum)

8 Defence Force……….……..Nitemarre………..cronaldo8739553

9 The Strongest……….….....WillC……………....William Chen

10 Moroka Swallows………...Tino………………...Tino (Forum)

DIVISION 2

1 Rochester Rhinos …….....liridoncenaj……..Liridon Cenaj

2 United FC…………….........Gizb ................Gizb (forum)

3 Airforce AVIA……...........footie……………....Wei C

4 Naxxar Lions…..............Animattion………..Matthew Sampson

5 Dolphin FC……….…........Tranmere………....fred ziko

6 Village United……….......huddo…………...….Michael Hudson

7 Deportiva Wanka…...…..LauraAFCA……....LauraAFCA

8 Police United………......…Gozzy………….......bsolossa2

9 Ottawa Fury……….......…muallan………….....Michel Blatter (Muallan - forum)

10 ABC……….………...........tonyba…………...…Tony Baldo

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 35+ Season 2 preview Division 1 Defence Force Strengths: Champions last year, having won 12 games out of 18, more than anyone in the game world and scoring the most goals in division 1 (36). S

Re: 35+ THE WANKA'S ARE COMING! Recruiting hardly seems necessary once we found this bunch in the ditches of Huancayo. Backed by the wonderful folks of The Sun' date=' [i']Los os[/i] are ready

Re: 35+ Season 1 preview Below is my preview for season 1 in the same spirit as I (or Tranmere) do in 87+. This is merely for fun and should not be taken too seriously, so If you feel I have critici

Re: 35+

35+ HALL OF FAME

LEAGUE DIV 1 TITLE WINNERS

Season...Manager Name......Club....................Pts.......SM Name

1...........Nitemarre..............Defence Force……..36……….cronaldo8739553

LEAGUE DIV 2 TITLE WINNERS

Season...Manager Name......Club.....................Pts.......SM Name

1............huddo………….........Village United….....37........Michael Hudson

DIVISION 2 PLAYOFF WINNERS

Season...Manager Name......Club................................SM Name

1...........Tranmere……......….Dolphin FC........................fred ziko

87+ CUP WINNERS

Season...Manager Name......Club................................SM Name

1...........Tranmere…….........Dolphin FC........................fred ziko

87+ CHARITY SHIELD WINNERS

Season...Manager Name.............Club................................SM Name

1...........NA

BEST GAME WORLD MANAGERS OF ALL TIME (Updated at the end of each season) (* denotes former manager of)

Pos...Manager Name...............Pts...Avg Pts...Games...Club

1......Michael Hudson..............57....3.00.......19.........Village United

1......Cristiano Ronaldo...........57....3.00.......19.........Defence Force

3......fred ziko........................65....2.83.......23.........Village United

4......Monkeyshuffl.................45.....2.25.......20.........Tarxien Rainbows

5......boaz "Gozzy" solossa......41....2.16.......19.........Police United

6......Noisy (forum)................52....2.08.......25.........Viking FK

7......Kartavya Patel (Kupest)...41....2.05.......20.........Tractor Club

8......Liridon Cenaj..................38....2.00.......19.........Rochester Rhinos

9......Matthew Sampson..........39....1.86.......21.........Naxxar Lions

9......Xavier Fernandez............41....1.86.......22.........Warri Wolves

Players must have played 30 league games to be eligible for Hall of Fame. Managers can submit a player (at the end of a season) for the Hall of Fame once a player reaches this criteria and is good enough to make the top ten. :) This can be updated anytime between the last game of the season and the first of the new season)

(* Denotes former 35+ league player)

ALL TIME LEAGUE APPS

Player Name.........................No. Apps...............Club

ALL TIME LEAGUE GS

Player Name..........................GS................Club

ALL TIME LEAGUE ASS

Player Name......................No. Ass................Club

ALL TIME LEAGUE AvP

Player Name............................AvP........................Club

ALL TIME RECORD TRANSFERS (Bold from/normal too)

Position......Player Name................Club.............................Cost

1...............Frank Lampard.............Police United...............12.2

2...............Andrea Pirlo.................Air force AVIA................11.9

3...............Gianluigi Buffon............Tractor Club..................10.5

4...............Frank Lampard.............Police United...................9.8

5...............Ricardo Carvalho..........Air Force AVIA..............9.6

6...............Miroslav Klose..............Naxxar Lions...................9.5

7...............Claudio Pizzaro.............Police United................8.8

8...............Sylvain Distin...............Air Force AVIA..............8.6

9...............Andre Dias...................Dolphins FC..................8.5

10.............Mario Yepes..................Police United................8.1

TRANSFER SUMMERY

Season......No. .........Total.....................Avg...............Highest

HISTORY OF NUMBER OF TIMES PROMOTED AND RELEGATED

..........................................P.............R

1 The Strongest……….……….....0.............1

2 Deportiva Wanka……….……...0.............0

3 Tractor Club……….………….....0.............0

4 Defence Force……….……......0.............0

5 Dolphin FC……….………….......1.............0

6 Moroka Swallows……….……….0.............1

7 Warri Wolves……….………......0.............1

8 Golden Arrows……….……......0.............0

9 United FC……….…………........0.............0

10 Viking FK........................0.............0

11 Naxxar Lions……….............0.............0

12 Sunshine Stars……….……...0.............1

13 Tarxien Rainbows………......0.............0

14 Army United FC…………......0.............0

15 Airforce AVIA…………….......0.............0

16 Police United……….…….......1.............0

17 Rochester Rhinos………......1.............0

18 Village United……….…….....1.............0

19 Ottawa Fury……….………....0.............0

20 ABC……….……….……...........0.............0

Re: 35+

Hi all, couldn't get on much yesterday with family stuff going on, but am back on and have updated the interested list. I will keep applications going for a while but in the mean time it will do you no harm in showing me you are active on the forum as preferably I would like people to be active on this GW thread once the GW gets underway as it helps keep interest and makes things more interesting :D

Today I will post the clubs I have chosen to be a part of the GW. I haven't decided how to distribute clubs amongst people yet but as I intend to take first pick :P (for my efforts) I am leaning more towards people eventually saying who they would like to be rather than randomly assigning clubs as I assume people would prefer that? (DON'T START SAYING CAN I BE XXXXX YET WAIT TILL THE CLUB DISTRIBUTION METHOD HAS BEEN DECIDED AND THAT YOU PART OF THE GW)

So I guess this will be a good start to showing me how active you are at looking at this thread and willingness to post I suppose (though not the be all and end all) Any ideas on how best to divvy up the clubs fee free to fire away!