35+

87+

Re: 35+

ATM FA......22k

as in Automated Teller Machine

Not I repeat Not

the X rated version :eek::o

That is the armed forces team in Malaysia. I do watch them if they played away, across the border.

As for Semen Padang, it was founded by a cement company and hence semen is the translated word for cement. Needa check with Gozzy with this one.

FC Jazz……….……….……......12,300………..Nitemarre

San Antonio Scorpions…….11,122…………Noisy

United Africa Tigers………...10,300…………Animattion

Mumbai FC……….…….........12,000…………Mattheww

Defence Force..........27000

Viking FK.................16600

Naxxar Lions............17000

Sunshine Stars.........15000

Right sorry to be a party pooper to the 4 clubs above but looking at the names that have been found and their capacity's those 4 clubs would not have made the cut as its better to try and keep the stadiums closer in capacity. With this in mind I am allowing Tino to swap his Sunshine Stars as he has helped look for names to Moroka Swallows. Sunshine stars then becomes available and the 4 managers above should choose a new club from this list. Due to time constraints of it near to time of launch It will be first come first served.

I know Noisy wasn't fussed about his team name and animattion and nitemarre proably wouldn't mind changing. Sorry Mattheww but its for the good of the GW to try and help it be more equal.

If need be I will allocate the names randomly should I need to so as to not delay the GW so chop chop chaps :eek:

IMPORTANT THAT ALL TRY TO DO THIS!

Updated :)

Below are full list's of the divisions. Please check that the details I have got for your names are correct so that when I come to accepting applicants there is no confusion (muallan I still need yours!!!) Check in game also that your club does indeed have the ground capacity that is on the OP (or there about's) on this thread just in case I have made a mistake and one of you ends up with a 80k stadium or something :o Thanks :)

DIVISION 1

1 Tractor Club…………….......Kupest……………..kpatel(kupest)1

2 Sunshine Stars…………......Mattheww………..Mateusz Piglet

3 Golden Arrows…………......Basnandez……….Cesc Basnandez

4 Tarxien Rainbows………....87+..……………….Monkeyshuffl

5 Army United FC……….......PWND…………....PWND (Forum) 2

6 Warri Wolves…………….....Nikidinho………...Xavier Fernandez

7 Viking FK..................….Noisy………….…...Noisy (forum)

8 Defence Force……….……..Nitemarre………..cronaldo8739553

9 The Strongest……….….....WillC……………....William Chen

10 Moroka Swallows………...Tino………………...Tino (Forum)

DIVISION 2

1 Rochester Rhinos …….....liridoncenaj……..Liridon Cenaj

2 United FC…………….........sunnyskeg……....simon coxell

3 Airforce AVIA……...........footie……………....Wei C

4 Naxxar Lions…..............Animattion………..Matthew Sampson

5 Dolphin FC……….…........Tranmere………....fred ziko

6 Village United……….......huddo…………...….Michael Hudson

7 Deportiva Wanka…...…..LauraAFCA……....LauraAFCA

8 Police United………......…Gozzy………….......bsolossa2

9 Ottawa Fury……….......…muallan…………...Michel Blatter (Muallan - forum)

10 ABC……….………...........tonyba…………...…Tony Baldo

I want everything confirmed by 12 noon tomorrow uk time so that I can make the GW after that!

Does anyone have any experience of making GW's recently?

I was wondering how long it then takes SM to actually create it?

When I did 87+ it took a while from what I remember (about half a day I think as I think it took overnight) yet when I joined EC30k it didn't take very long.

Do customs take longer?

Are SM quicker these days?

Is it all a bit random?

:confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:

Does anyone have any experience of making GW's recently?

I was wondering how long it then takes SM to actually create it?

When I did 87+ it took a while from what I remember (about half a day I think as I think it took overnight) yet when I joined EC30k it didn't take very long.

Do customs take longer?

Are SM quicker these days?

Is it all a bit random?

:confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:

In my experience it's all a bit random like sm match engine :D

My details are correct mate looking forward to getting my Village idiots together :P

Ive updated post 2 and 3 of the thread with the Hall of fame (which won't come into play until the end of the second season due to the minimum number of games required to get on it being 30 appearances) and a list for anyone who breaks the GW rules which will state the manager name, club and length of ban :)

Its now gone 12 noon so I am assuming everything is all correct regarding the details that I have for everyone.

The GW will be made at any time now (when the Mrs goes out) so keep checking for updates on when you can apply for your club.

I am posting this (below) to remind people of the bidding rules and what you must do when you get your club...

BIDDING FOR PLAYERS: Managers should use the transfer search filter too help find players that are OK to sign. Select the minimum age as 35 and maximum age as 35+, these players are OK to sign. Before placing a bid on a player check his profile to make sure he is 35+, this is easy to do and there is no excuse for a mistake to be made. You MUST ONLY bid for a player once he is recognised in game as being 35+. This means you can NOT bid for a player the day before he turns 35+ with the intention that the offer will get excepted but then only go through once he has turned 35+. Any manager who breaks this rule will face punishment. If the transfer goes through the player will NOT be eligible to play for the club and will also have to be sold as soon as the transfer ban is up. The player can however be resigned in the future. The manager will also face a transfer ban of 4 weeks in which time NO players can be sold or bought. The manager also has to sell his highest rated player at the club that is available to be sold immediately (whose not transfer banned) should there be more than one player with the same rating the manager does not get to choose, instead the youngest of the players must be sold. For example if there are two players both rated 88 but one is 35 and the other is 38 the player aged 35 must be sold. Players needing to be sold can NOT play whilst waiting to be sold. Should a manager sign a player again when they shouldn't they MUST resign from their club as this behaviour is against the best interest of the GW. If you can't play by the rules being fair to your fellow participating managers this GW is NOT for you and you should do the decent thing and leave. If a manager places a bid on a player that they are not allowed to buy they can still retract the offer before it completes and no punishment will be given.

Each club will also start with no players and will have 30m available to buy a squad. From this 30m each manager MUST put in offers for 20 players (including 2 GK's) rated 70 or below BEFORE putting in ANY offers for other players! I repeat NO offers can be made until you place 20 offers for players rated 70 or below THIS IS IMPORTANT SO MUST NOT BE IGNORED. From this point on an overall squad of a minimum of 30 must be purchased AND maintained at all times. This means you MUST NOT go below 30 players at ANY time or you will face punishment (it would be advisable to have a couple more than 30 so as not to run the risk of breaking this rule. Once the 20 original players transfer bans are up you are free to sell them as long as a squad of at least 30 is maintained. To help make it easy to sign these 20 original players there MUST not be any bidding wars on players rated 70 or below until all teams have signed their 20. This means once a manager puts an offer in for a player rated 70 or below NO other manager is allowed to place an offer on the same player whilst an offer exists. This rule is in place to make sure all managers are well on their way to signing 21 players so that no free players are added to squads. The necessity to have 30 players at all times is in place to make sure that should a manager NOT be managing their club well and go into debt they will have enough flexibility to sell players to get themselves back in the black. If a club goes below 30 players the manager faces the punishment of a transfer ban of 4 weeks in which time NO players can be bought except for buying enough players rated 70 or below to take the squad back to a minimum of 30. For every week the squad stays below 30 an extra 2 week's is added to the transfer ban. The 30 players minimum MUST be obtained before the first game of the season.

and...

The 35+ rule's are obviously reliant on the goodwill of those who participate to self regulate, so please be considerate to your fellow managers no matter how frustrating something might be and stick to the rules. If we don't then what is the point in participating? This is meant to be something different and challenging and will need a little love for us to get the best out of the experience!

REMEMBER BID ON THE 20 PLAYERS RATED 70 OR BELOW (INCLUDING 2 GK'S) FIRST BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE! AND NO BIDDING AGAINST EACH OTHER FOR THEM!

just to not make a mistake. I can bid for a player above the rating of 70 once I have put those 20 bids' date=' right? I don't need tow wait for those 20 transfers to be completed, yeah?[/quote']
I think that those bids should be accepted' date=' but not sure either.[/quote']

Yeah you can bid on others after and don't have to wait till they are accepted or completed as they will get priority in completion over the later offers you place.

Just created it and am now waiting for SM to do their wizadary to make it go live :eek:

You are currently in position 1 in the Custom Game World creation queue. Up to 4 Game Worlds are created every hour between 09:00 and 20:00 Game Time (GT). :eek::eek::eek:

Should be soon then :)

Its simply called, 35+ so search for that and apply for your club and remember the rules of course :rolleyes:

Have fun everyone and good luck :)

Oh and try and be active on the forum as much as your time allows as it will help keep the setup stronger and easier to find replacement managers should they be needed! Thanks :D