35+

87+

Re: 35+

11 have applied so far so just waiting for the other 8 then I will accept everyone at the same time so its all equal.

Once the last person applies I will post on here something like I will accept everyone at such and such time (probabaly an hour or two on from when I see that everyone has applied)

If it gets too 8pm UK time today and I don't have all the applicants in I will wait till tommorow to accept.

I haven't done anything in game yet and won't until I accept everyone else so don't worry I'm not getting any advantage. Though I might have a scout and shortlist if I get the time but that's it :o:p

11 have applied so far so just waiting for the other 8 then I will accept everyone at the same time so its all equal.

Once the last person applies I will post on here something like I will accept everyone at such and such time (probabaly an hour or two on from when I see that everyone has applied)

If it gets too 8pm UK time today and I don't have all the applicants in I will wait till tommorow to accept.

I haven't done anything in game yet and won't until I accept everyone else so don't worry I'm not getting any advantage. Though I might have a scout and shortlist if I get the time but that's it :o:p

Won't the chairman sign players by then?

Won't the chairman sign players by then?
Alright I have applied' date=' but it is time to hit the sack, I've got footie in morning.

And save me some oldies :([/quote']

Same here.. I'll be on next in around 10 hours

First game of season is Sunday 21 September so plenty of time before chairman throws a wobbly ;)

Three more have applied so still 5 to go so it might well be tomorrow that I accept people in.

3 to go :rolleyes::P

IMPORTANT RULE AMENDMANT

I have just realised that there wont be enough players rated 70 or below to go around :o:o:o

So with that in mind I am changing it to...

Every team MUST buy 20 players rated 75 or below BEFORE they put offers in for any higher rated players.

To keep it fairer though so that some teams dont' buy up all the 70 and below leaving the rest to spend more on the 21-75 bracket the 20 must be made up as below...

10 players must be bought from the range 70 and below

and

10 players MUST be bought from the range 71 to 75

2 of the 20 must still be GK's but can be from EITHER catagory.

All of these players MUST be 35+

Ignoring this rule will result in the original punishment on the OP. Saying I didn't see it on here will NOT be accepted as an excuse as everyone should be checking things on here anyway especially as I haven't accepted anyone yet!

Sorry for the late change but it had to due to me overlooking the situation :o:p

Still waitin for a gw start :rolleyes:
Was hoping managers logged in yesterday/today so we can get bidding before back to work tomoro :(

Yeah I'm itching to get bidding so they better hurry up :rolleyes:

Considering I said It would open this weekend it would have been nice if they had at least warned that they couldn't get on this weekend :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I will accept people in tomorrow at the latest and if they miss the start they will just have to manage with the players left, which there would still be many.

If it takes until tomorrow likely acceptance will be 12 noon or shortly after at the latest as bidding does need to get underway :)