35+

87+

Re: 35+

Sorry guys' date=' was out all weekend!

Applying as we speak.

Again sorry for keeping everyone waiting.[/quote']

me too!!! sorry

If only I could deduct you points :P:p:p:p:p;)

So Just 1 to go... PWND

Accepting managers in will happen today regardless and will take place about 12.00 noon or 1.00pm UK time (depending on how quick I can get my work done :o)

Remember the new adjustment to the 20 players and have fun :)

I'm so excited :D

Can't wait to see what strategy's people use as debt is inevitable I think after a 30m splurge!

I can see a lot of big name signings needing to be sold once the 10 weeks are up just to get back in positive money :eek:

Spend wisely people ;)

A little tip from my experience of 87+ where the economy and league structure is the same.

You won't make much money from the league where ever you finish. A few hundred K at best. Winning gets you the prestige of going into the Hall of Fame :)

You will make 3-4m winning the cup and about 2 just for making the final

The Charity Shield winner will win about 3-4m and the loser about 2m

The Div 2 playoff winner will win about 3-4m and the loser about 2m

Food for thought and something worth considering when assembling a squad :)

For these 20 players' date='Once a player has been bidded,no one else can bid for the player right? Just to make sure[/quote']

Correct :)

only for the 70 and 75 rated players.

Also everyone please bid for the 20 low rated players before placing bids on the higher ones :)

Yes this is VERY important!!!!

Double check the 20 crappy players you bid on as I had bid against another manager without realising on several. You may have done too. If so you need to withdraw offer and bid for someone else. If someone has bid against you on the crappy players please let them know so they can change it . Thanks :)

URGENT

Would people prefer waiting for the 20 players to go through first? I was worried someone would ignore it and bid the 30m anyway so didn't go down this route but for sure it would be better to do this as it would guarantee the 20 coming in.

Let me know as we could still do this if people think this is better to do.

We would have to withdraw the 76+ offers.

URGENT

Would people prefer waiting for the 20 players to go through first? I was worried someone would ignore it and bid the 30m anyway so didn't go down this route but for sure it would be better to do this as it would guarantee the 20 coming in.

I think we should do this because things are getting way messy like this...

URGENT

I will prefer waiting for the first 20 to be completed before proceeding to the 75+ players.

I fear some might not have sufficient cash to fill the squad to 30.

IMPORTANT

Withdraw all bids other than the crappy 20.

we will wait till these get accepted. Then we can start bidding again.

Sorry :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

AMENDMENT TO 20 CRAPPY PLAYER RULE

You MUST only bid on 20 (so that there is enough for everyone)

Bearing in mind the way we have gone now waiting for the 20 bids to be accepted first. I think that has to be a rule now that you can't bid until they are accepted otherwise teams coming on and bidding later will end up in the situation we are trying to avoid.

There's lots of players so its not like they are going to run out especially the more expensive ones and more will become available as time goes on.

Just one club left with bids to pull... Village United

He might be asleep as Australian.

I'm going to have to start looking for a replacement for PWND soon as the place needs filling.

If PWND doesn't apply by 12 noon tomorrow I will start offering the club out which will be a shame as PWND seemed a good fella :(