35+

87+

Re: 35+

187756.png

The new boss of the Swallowers defence.

Sorry Gallas you would be my 1st choice for captain but there's one beast who will do strange things to me if i don't make him as my captain. :(:P :p

heskey_1079756a.jpg

Can't believe i signed Heskey lol. As i said he's the new captain of the Swallowers :D

Expect goals, assists and amazing skills from Lord Heskey. :P

izc2h2.gif

"Totti Is Ageless!!"

Roma's most famous son, Francesco Totti has completed his move to ABC, in a move that has shocked the football world. The 37 year old will wear the no 10 he famously wore over 200 times.

"I can't stop smiling. We've landed a world class player and legend. He's called Er Pupone for a reason. Age hasn't stopped him. He's still a big baby. I'm excited to get to work with a player of his ability. He's arguably Serie A's best ever striker."

Well after yesterdays uncertainty of who would be coming to the club the dust has now settled and overall I'm pretty pleased with what we managed to do in the transfer market.

We got a bit lucky that the players brought in manage to make up a formation as there were still 30+ bids on the table.

We went for a bit of depth over trying to get better players in and as such cancelled 3 deals to bring in 86's. Apart from that just one more player to try and bring in then our transfer business will be done. The player in question apparently retired in 2009 :D

Also pleased that we dodged a bullit by missing out on Neicer Reasco who Defence Force beat us to as he dropped from a 84 to an 82 today :P

By the first match if I am not mistaken' date=' which is on the 21st of September.[/quote']

Ah, a good amount of time for us to get the last two players :D

The deal reported to be worth 2,801,000 involving Nélson DIDA of SC Internacional and Deportivo Wanka has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. SC Internacional will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Bloody sniping Wanka! :eek:

It will be a long wait to the 21st.

Yeah who knows what our teams will look like then :eek: It will be a long season for some with SM giving out a few slaps along the way :D

Its a bit like playing monopoly where you get a chance card and dread ending up with street repairs' date=' only in this GW your getting a chance card every day:eek:

By the first match if I am not mistaken, which is on the 21st of September.

Correct :)

To summarize our transfers a bit

We have

Gianluigi Buffon (Captain) - 94

David Pizarro (Vice captain) - 89

Michael Duff - 83

Peguy Luyindula - 82

Karim Belhoncine - 82

Christian Ledesma - 83

Peter Kovacs - 82

Tractor doesn't expect the above players to go down in the near future. We still expect another 4 players to come in. All in all a fantastic window for us, but we could have done with a bigger game in Defense/Attack.

Didier that is all :P

Cough"one man team"cough :P quite literally by the sounds of it :eek:

The offer for Oscar CORDOBA of Deportes Quindio from Tarxien Rainbows has been accepted along with other club offers. Deportes Quindio will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Sky sports is reporting that despite Cordoba being retired for the last 5 years :rolleyes: Coach Monkeyshuffl has seemingly managed to use his powers of persuassion to convince Cordoba that its worth donning the gloves again at the ripe old age of 44.

Rumour has it that Cordoba wasn't sure it was worth popping to Argos to splash out on a new pair of gloves if he wasn't in the managers long term plans but Monkeyshuffl has reportedly told him he sees him not only one for now but also one for the future as he's probably got another 10 years left on SM before they realise he not only retired in 2009 but is still rated 88 :eek:

Sky sports has also been told however that a late offer was also put to Cordoba from another club and whilst the offer is thought to have come to late in the day to change Cordoba's mind it is still yet to be seen where the 73 times capped former Colombia international ends up. Back to the studio.

Sky sports is reporting that despite Cordoba being retired for the last 5 years :rolleyes: Coach Monkeyshuffl has seemingly managed to use his powers of persuassion to convince Cordoba that its worth donning the gloves again at the ripe old age of 44.

Rumour has it that Cordoba wasn't sure it was worth popping to Argos to splash out on a new pair of gloves if he wasn't in the managers long term plans but Monkeyshuffl has reportedly told him he sees him not only one for now but also one for the future as he's probably got another 10 years left on SM before they realise he not only retired in 2009 but is still rated 88 :eek:

Sky sports has also been told however that a late offer was also put to Cordoba from another club and whilst the offer is thought to have come to late in the day to change Cordoba's mind it is still yet to be seen where the 73 times capped former Colombia international ends up. Back to the studio.

Monkeyshuffl gets his man :D

Oscar Cordoba signs on for the Rainbows and becomes their star player.

We have got our team in early so all will be match fit for the start of the new season and can't wait for it to get underway :)

1k left in the bank

Squad value of 40.8m

36 players in

Wages of £283,45

Wanka have already got Storari and have spent 29.1m ;)

Yeah, so much for my sniping ;-)

Did manage to sign a total of 31 players now, some still coming in to give us a decent depth to avoid getting near the limit by accident. Total value of the squad is 38M, so we have some new cash coming in ones the transfer bans run out, to also build up some reserves financially.

All 'high' rated players miraculously seems to fit perfectly into my intended formation, so all in all I'm very satisfied with our results :D