35+

87+

Re: 35+

289.png

The Strongest Club 0-1 Defence Force

A lack of pre season training resulted in a disappointing 1-0 loss to the Defence Force in the opening match of the season. The Strongest manager, WillC was very critical of the setup owner who had banned all clubs from arranging any pre season friendlies prior to the game.

I am very upset. I have been pushing my guys in the gym 8 hours a day so we haven't begun any match training at all. I at least expected some friendlies to perfect our very aggressive tackling tactic. Instead' date=' i had 10 guys with hands on their knees after the 20 minute mark today. [/quote']

The Stongest club is asking for $2M in compensation for the ice baths that had to be installed and has claimed that the Defence Force's win was 'underserved' and should be stripped of their 3 points.

Monkeyshuffl steered Tarxien Rainbows to victory against Army United FC.

Tarxien Rainbows beat Army United FC 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ljuboja scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Movilla and Karyaka were also amongst the goalscorers.

A dominant performance in our opening game gets us off to a great start. Ljuboja with his unique haircut delivered with his two goals and will be the key to us winning games I feel. :)

RULE BREAK!

Army United FC (PWND) has a squad of only 29 players.

PWND is now transfer banned for 4 weeks (except from a player rated 70 or below to reach a squad of 30)

If a player has not been brought in by Sundays game another two weeks will be added to the ban.

If a club goes below 30 players the manager faces the punishment of a transfer ban of 4 weeks in which time NO players can be bought except for buying enough players rated 70 or below to take the squad back to a minimum of 30. For every week the squad stays below 30 an extra 2 week's is added to the transfer ban. The 30 players minimum MUST be obtained before the first game of the season. Once players retire and leave your club you have until the first game of the season to make sure you meet the 30 player squad requirement.

If a transfer ban reaches 10 weeks the club MUST sell the highest rated player at the club that is available to be sold immediately (as described above) This player needing to be sold can NOT play whilst waiting to be sold. If the ban reaches 10 weeks or you ignore the ban and sign someone' date=' why are you playing this setup? For every week over 10 weeks another highest rated player MUST be sold.

Sunshine_Stars_FC.png

Sunshine Stars have lost to Moroka Swallows 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Abriel scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cris was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Red card in 49min changed things. Three goal lost after this card, but I'm happy about this match because of the match's stats:

ohpe4u.jpg

More shots, 47% possession playin with one player less. We are waiting for the next match

:)

Tino (Forum) steered Moroka Swallows to victory against Sunshine Stars.

Moroka Swallows beat Sunshine Stars 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Vidić, Lovrek and Niedzielan were amongst the goalscorers.

Heskey - 1 goal and 3 assists. He is really the best player in the world :D

My real life neighbour scored too(Lovrek). :D

Fred Ziko steered Dolphins FC to victory against ABC.

Dolphins FC outclassed ABC and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Toni scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Olić and Silva were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great result to start the season with, top of the table! :D

But attendance : 688

I mean seriously ??? just lost 250k at a home game...looks like we will be in constant debt :mad:

289.png

The Strongest Club 0-1 Defence Force

A lack of pre season training resulted in a disappointing 1-0 loss to the Defence Force in the opening match of the season. The Strongest manager' date=' WillC was very critical of the setup owner who had banned all clubs from arranging any pre season friendlies prior to the game.

The Stongest club is asking for $2M in compensation for the ice baths that had to be installed and has claimed that the Defence Force's win was 'underserved' and should be stripped of their 3 points.

[/center']

Unfortunately your club has no money available to hire a lawyer to take the matter further so .....:P:p:p:p:p:p:p

But attendance : 688

I mean seriously ??? just lost 250k at a home game...looks like we will be in constant debt :mad:

Yep that's part of the challenge. Admittedlt 688 is very low and wasn't quite as intended but I have just looked at all the attendances of the first round of games and only 1 club had more than 5000 fans and that was Viking who somehow pulled 16000 :rolleyes: I would imagine some of the teams that were away will pull similar amounts though perhaps a few more higher than 5000.

I didn't want people easily affording their player wages otherwise it would get to easy to keep improving and then everyone would end up with all the best players available to the GW and it would become stagnant and not competitive. This way if people want to create better teams it will be hard to pull ahead and difficult to maintain because of the increased wages. Teams should rise and fall a bit keeping it competitive :)

Looks like you will lose about 6m in wages for the season but your club is worth about 10m more than the 30m we started with so its not a bad balance for the GW as factoring sales in, your team should make money after 10 weeks and still be able to improve but improving too much more might be unsustainable unless thought out very carefully. Improving a lot more will be unsustainable :D

Few GW's out there will really test your financial management skills but this one will. Offering new contracts to players that drop will become a useful option now too to help balance the books ;)

Its going to be interesting to see how people cope and what strategies they use to try and get an edge over the rest of us!

My first retirement announcement

B)

John LEAH, one of my 70-rated-idiots, will hang his boots at the end of the season. He will be missed among his fellow Wankas and we are pleased that we could give him the goodbye tour he deserved by making him part of the Wanka family.

leah.jpg

Bye Wanka!

PS. Shouldn't there also be an award for who manages to collect most retirements in one season :D

PS. Shouldn't there also be an award for who manages to collect most retirements in one season :D

I like that idea maybe in the Hall of Fame with pictures of Zimmer frames :P

I'll think about it :P

Rainbows shield Match against Crystal Palace the other day has got us out of debt and able to bring in one more player before we go badly in debt.

New arrival Razvan Tarlea (77) is on his way to help boost the squad but mainly boost the cup teams chances of success :)

My first retirement announcement

B)

John LEAH' date=' one of my 70-rated-idiots, will hang his boots at the end of the season. He will be missed among his fellow Wankas and we are pleased that we could give him the goodbye tour he deserved by making him part of the Wanka family.

[img']http://welsh-premier.com/assets/images/leah.jpg[/img]

Bye Wanka!

Your not the only one... I just noticed ABC's Gennaro Delvecchio (82) is also retiring.

I can't wait to see the state of teams come the end of the season with all these retirements coming into effect. It will shake things up for sure :eek:

I might keep a season total for number of retirements overall in the Hall of Fame and possibly a running total club by club - Possibly though it depends on my time as the rest takes a while to do also.

I'll think about it :P

Rainbows shield Match against Crystal Palace the other day has got us out of debt and able to bring in one more player before we go badly in debt.

New arrival Razvan Tarlea (77) is on his way to help boost the squad but mainly boost the cup teams chances of success :)

:eek: gone into debt 1 week into the season?

I think there should be a hall of fame should there ever be a player that gets a rise.

:eek: gone into debt 1 week into the season?

I think there should be a hall of fame should there ever be a player that gets a rise.

Yeah that was a home game too :o

Debt is inevitable in this GW its how we deal with it that counts ;)

If a player ever gets a rise I might do it though it will be pretty empty lol. Can't see SM rising someone rated 35+ though unless they are of the Pirlo/Buffon ilk.

RULE BREAK!

Army United FC (PWND) has a squad of only 29 players.

PWND is now transfer banned for 4 weeks (except from a player rated 70 or below to reach a squad of 30)

If a player has not been brought in by Sundays game another two weeks will be added to the ban.

It would be nice if PWND actually acknowledged the situation:rolleyes:

Mate you have been online and logged in so you know you are in breach of the rules. :mad:

Might be worth PM'ing him on here and on forum to make sure he acknowledges

I pm'd him in game and he has been on since then :rolleyes:

Also people should be checking in from time to time on the forum if only for things like this.

I have a feeling he will either be in debt now or will go into debt tonight with little chance of getting out of it before the end of the season. This could have been avoided had he a) checked the forum' date=' B) checked his in game pm's c) Managed his squad as everyone else has managed to do sticking to the rules. :(

Things go wrong from time to time and people mess up thats life. It's happened in 87+ as you and a few others in this GW have seen and its not the end of the world as long as people acknowlege that they have ballsed up and are willing to abide by the punishment.

If he goes into debt it will be a hard season for him as the punishment will mount up even though there is nothing now he can do about it now.

He's already on a 4 week transfer ban (excluding 70 and under)

This will jump another 2 weeks this sunday (though a week of ban will elapse)

by the following sunday another 2 weeks etc etc

once it reaches 10 weeks he best rated player will not able to play and must sold asap

then each week on until rectified the next best rated player not able to play and sold asap.

It might seem harsh but rules are there for a reason and must be stuck to or else the GW just ends up with bigger problems and ill feeling. We all knew the rules they were there from the start.

Luckily for him seasons are short and players not being able to play will only affect about half of the season by which time he would likely need to sell his best players any way to get funds to improve the team.

If he doesn't log in and pay attention to the punishments though and say plays players when he shouldn't the punishment will be so big there will only really be one solution.

I hope it doesn't get that far and hopefully he does some how have a it of money left which would end any problem straight away, but we will have to see.