35+

87+

Re: 35+

RULE BREAK

Army United - PWND are still in breach of the 30 man rule so have another 2 weeks added onto their transfer ban (in effect it is now 5 weeks)

I have messaged PWND again telling him breaking the rules and not communicating either on here or to my messages is unacceptable behaviour. He needs to sort himself out or leave the GW as this isn't fair on the rest of the managers and the good of the GW in general.:mad::mad::mad:

As I have heard he logged into another GW a day ago I have decided enough is enough and that if he doesn't log in by midday today to explain himself I will ask him to leave the GW. This is not acceptable behaviour of someone participating in this GW (or any forum GW I would imagine) :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Debt is quite likely to hang over clubs most of the time and was intended that way as it helps balance the GW so its quite likely that a new manager will come to a club that is in debt. Debts not a big concern though as overall our clubs are worth more than the 30m we started with. People have to buy and sell regulary to balance club funds against pitch performance :)

But if we could've given some new manager a club without debt would've made it easier to restore the 30 player rule. Now the new manager is stuck with TB's and still breaking the rules, without money to buy an extra player. But I guess that's part of the GW too :D Just hope it doesn't stop someone from joining.

But if we could've given some new manager a club without debt would've made it easier to restore the 30 player rule. Now the new manager is stuck with TB's and still breaking the rules' date=' without money to buy an extra player. But I guess that's part of the GW too :D Just hope it doesn't stop someone from joining.[/quote']

I see what your saying now ;) Don't worry no new managers will be punished for breaking the rules when they couldn't do anything about it, so in Army United's case they will have until a week after their first transfer ban is up to rectify the situation at the club.

It would be unfair to punish the new manager for something they have no control over and like you say it might make it harder to recruit new members if that was the case too. Also like I said yesterday the punishment is meant more for the manager than the club. No advantage is gained in this period of time by only having 29 players so it works out well that it doesn't affect other clubs.

Whilst I have been typing this it has passed midday so I am asking PWND to leave the GW due to unacceptable behavior regarding breaking the rules and communication. He has brought this upon himself and now we await to see if he does the decent thing and resigns from the club.

Forum members are watching you now PWND to see whether you start cooperating or not. As you can probably guess this may have an effect on your chances of joining other GW's in the future and your general standing on the forum should you not do as asked.

Oh man my first real retirement... :(

I wanted to sign him :eek:

Golden Arrows were given a football lesson by Defence Force as they were hammered 6 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

I though i have changed my XI from the cup to the league version but apparently not... Bunch of 73 and under played except for GK

I wondered how Defence Force were doing so well giving you a battering when they don't really have a striker :rolleyes:

Wow I'm surprised by how many retirements and drops in ratings there have been already. Its great though and bodes well for an exciting GW where teams will be changing in strength a lot :)

Totally agree mate could be last man standing or sitting in a wheel chair :P

"I wasn't planning on retiring – I was training on my own and considering my last move. However, after talking with the FA president and meeting [coach] Claudio Ranieri – as well as receiving calls from my former team-mates who wanted me to return – I made up my mind."

And so my first player retires.

Screw you Ranieri!! :mad:

Just a small question' date=' would I penalised in the event that my retiring players bring my squad number below 30 at the turn of the new season? But rest assured I will hit at 30 players before the first league game of the season.

Thanks. B)[/quote']

From the rules :P:D

Once players retire and leave your club you have until the first game of the season to make sure you meet the 30 player squad requirement.

footie earned a draw with Air Force AVIA against Deportivo Wanka.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Air Force AVIA and Deportivo Wanka in their Division 2 fixture.

Mennes scored the only goal for Air Force AVIA and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A match that we were dominated time and again, lucky to get away with a draw, but it does not hide the fact that after the Wankas, promotion will only be harder. :o