35+

87+

Re: 35+

Question is: who is able to approve the job application?

87+ will get the notification, the problem will be if he releases the gameworld as then it goes public and non-forum randomers can join and not comply with the rules.

I'd hope if the owner isn't leaving SM that he could not release the gameworld as it'd only be a case of approving the occasional job application which only takes a few seconds.

87+ will get the notification' date=' the problem will be if he releases the gameworld as then it goes public and non-forum randomers can join and not comply with the rules.

I'd hope if the owner isn't leaving SM that he could not release the gameworld as it'd only be a case of approving the occasional job application which only takes a few seconds.[/quote']

Thanks guys :)

I posted over a day ago and yet only two people have bothered to reply. Says it all realy. There are some in here that I hope join 87+ one day as that is a great little GW and has some other good folks involved. I really wanted to be able to get into this GW but I'm not prepared to put the effort in and also keep asking Tranmere to go to the effort of helping when there is little support back in making this a good GW. Some of you have helped support the GW thread and I am thankful for your help and hope to continue competing against you in 87+ either now or in the future.

35+ could have been a great GW but needed people to put a bit of effort in. Some made a fuss about getting in and then wern't heard from again. That is not in the spirit of being part of a forum thread. It also doesn't help that the forum has declined a lot in the last couple of years in terms of numbers. This in turn makes it harder to recruit (though I just had someone asking to join) and makes it even more important that members support the GW thread that they participate in so as to make it an attractive proposition for new members.

That said ive not had trouble filling any places yet and the GW could continue without me but its going to be up to you guys left as to whether it survives or not.

Just to make it clear I am leaving the GW and I will release the GW.

Hi guys I have left my club. I haven't released the GW yet as I thought it would be better to do so only if someone within the GW wants to take it on rather than someone random taking it over. PM me if you are interested and we can arrange it.

Good luck with whatever you decide and all the best :)

I'm not leaving SM.

Had people bothered more I might not have left as I would have been more interested/motivated myself. That's not a dig at everybody as some where helpful and supportive of the GW and I appreciate that. Everyone knew when joining the GW that it is a forum based GW yet some can't be bothered to contribute. Thats fine I can't force people to do so but I'm not going to be interested in running or even being part of a GW like that.

I'm not just abandoning it completely though as I am happy to help it continue from the outside by accepting people who wish to join (not randoms though who don't come through the forum thread) However we all know this isn't ideal and someone else who is part of it running it would be better for the GW. No one has come forward yet though. As I said before if some one wants to do the Hall of Fame part they can send it to me and I am happy to paste it in the relevant place to update it.

I have accepted Machine as although I have had no contact personaly with them ever I have seen them on the forum for a long time and believe them to be a respected member of the forum who will be a good addition :)

I'm not leaving SM.

Had people bothered more I might not have left as I would have been more interested/motivated myself. That's not a dig at everybody as some where helpful and supportive of the GW and I appreciate that. Everyone knew when joining the GW that it is a forum based GW yet some can't be bothered to contribute. Thats fine I can't force people to do so but I'm not going to be interested in running or even being part of a GW like that.

I'm not just abandoning it completely though as I am happy to help it continue from the outside by accepting people who wish to join (not randoms though who don't come through the forum thread) However we all know this isn't ideal and someone else who is part of it running it would be better for the GW. No one has come forward yet though. As I said before if some one wants to do the Hall of Fame part they can send it to me and I am happy to paste it in the relevant place to update it.

I have accepted Machine as although I have had no contact personaly with them ever I have seen them on the forum for a long time and believe them to be a respected member of the forum who will be a good addition :)

Hi bro, I m still hoping for u to return to this GW :)

The match ended 1 - 1 between Army United FC and Dolphins FC in their Division 1 fixture.

Hildebrand had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Luciano was on the scoresheet for his side.

Our 3rd consecutive draw. Suddenly, we find it hard to win games :confused: Still top of the league with 2 matches to go..

Welcome Machine.

I'd like to apologize to 87+/Monkeyshuffl for my own inactivity in the forum thread.

On another note, Ottawa lost to United FC 2-0. A crucial blow to our promotion hopes. With 2 more matches, I'd say we need to get at least 4 pts to have a shot at the playoffs

Warri Wolves begin the rebuild ahead of next season with some well-known and some not-so-well-known names joining up:

Jean-Alain Boumsong

Mario Frick

Scott Wilson

will believe it or not bolster the defence until other targets become available.

Barry Ferguson

Marcos Assuncao

will anchor midfield

Shunsuke Nakamura

Ludovic Giuly

Peter Lovenkrands

will provide if not pace then hopefully some trickery on the wings

Walter Pandiani

Nacho Novo

will bang in the goals....but who will supply them?

Pablo Aimar

Delighted that he signed on as our main creative force, and then another opportunity presented itself:

Hernández XAVI has completed his move to Warri Wolves from Barcelona for £6,010,000

Turning 35 just a few days ago, Xavi immediately becomes club captain and will be a huge part of next seasons promotion push :D

Army United FC beat Defence Force 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Arboleda scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Torrado and Luciano were also amongst the goalscorers.

After their result against Defence Force, Army United FC are now unbeaten in 19 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

We are Champions!!! Been a superb season for us :D:D One more game , and we will be unbeaten for the Whole Season! :P:p

Naxxar Lions dominated much of the play against Sunshine Stars but could only manage a 4 - 4 draw in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Klose was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jeda was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After their result against Sunshine Stars, Naxxar Lions are now unbeaten in 8 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

All Naxxar Lions have been awarded is £282,047 in prize money.... Lame!

Klose has been the outstanding player this season scoring a whopping 18 goals being the outstanding scorer in both leagues and top of the assists with 10 and highest average rating! We owe it all to the German Sniper! what a legend and what a sad day it's going to be when he decides to retire!

• 2 weeks later...

Dolphins FC deserved to beat Army United FC 4 - 2 in a sensational final to lift the trophy.

Toni had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Romagnoli, Tinga and Olić were amongst the goalscorers.

Dolphins FC (fred ziko) have won the Charity Shield!

:D :D

Wálter SAMUEL will be sidelined after suffering an injury.

Dolphins FC beat Naxxar Lions 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Risso scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Taylor and Borges were also amongst the goalscorers

After their result against Naxxar Lions, Dolphins FC are now unbeaten in 10 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

• 3 months later...