35+

87+

Re: 35+

Air_force_utd.png

The Air Force has just released a statement to recruit some 30 men with a minimum age of 35. They can range from bounty hunters to foreign legions to Thai special forces.

The press have reported that they could be conscripted to fly the new fighter jets across Thailand and possibly the world. Founded in 1937 and formerly known as the Royal Thai Air Force was one of the most successful in the country. But in recent years poor support from the Thai king has drained their resources and are now looking for a new beginning once again... ... B)

To be fair mate' date=' there's not much that can be discussed until people know what's going on with sides, changes due to stadium if necessary & who's actually in the GW.

I think the majority of people have had a form of input with regards to distributing clubs etc.[/quote']

Haven't seen you on for several days mate. If you don't get in contact to say you still want to be involved I will have to let your place go as I need people in contact to be able to start the GW. Deadline 12 noon tomorrow :(

Haven't seen you on for several days mate. If you don't get in contact to say you still want to be involved I will have to let your place go as I need people in contact to be able to start the GW. Deadline 12 noon tomorrow :(

Just checking in pal. Been observing the forum & keeping up to date. Just a few busy days in work that's all. Looking forward to getting it going.

289.png

The Strongest Club is Recruiting!

What we want: Strong, bulky old men who will fight with their heart for the club. The objective is to bully and injure as many players using very aggressive tackling. Football skill is not important.

Performance enhancing drugs will be used to give us a big edge. (It's not against the rules).

Deportiva Wanka……….…………..LauraAFCA

tee hee :D

THE WANKA'S ARE COMING!

535ba7a7a8349.jpg

Recruiting hardly seems necessary once we found this bunch in the ditches of Huancayo. Backed by the wonderful folks of The Sun' date=' [i']Los os[/i] are ready to get out there, we barely need to scout for signing since our current squad offer all the gems a true Wanka needs.

A quick preview of what's to come..

Shortly after taking over the club, new manager Laura, among the club known as 'La Wankarina', will implement the new strategy to world domination. Deportivo Wanka, obviously having the advantage of an existing squad already consisting of nothing but 35+ Wanka's, will pick the right mix of current players, former stars, and other retirees to build the ultimate 35+ team. To get an idea of what's going to hit you, let me introduce some of our current transfer targets....

acasiete-pide-regreso-a-seleccion.jpg

Santiago Acasiete

Fighting divers since 1977

JAIR+BUTRON.jpg

Jahir Butrón Gotuzzo

The back line beast

checho-sergio-ibarra-1.jpg

Sergio Ramón "El Checho" Ibarra

All time record goal scorer of the Peruvian league, nicknamed after the legendary Ukrainian Shevchenko, and only two goals short of Lionel Messi's record of scoring in almost every minute of a 90 minute game (still hunting for minute 5, 33, 38, 42, 43 and 66)

miguel%2Bmiranda%2Bseleccion%2Bperuana%2Bde%2Bfutbol.jpg

Miguel Eduardo Miranda Campos

Former national team goalie decides to come out of retirement for his final spectacle (this time for real)

So there you have it folks

Get ready because the Wanka's are here to stay!

wanka+fc+-+la+previa.bmp

GOOOOOOOO TEAM

It was brought to my attention that two of the managers in this GW might be the same person (Thanks to that person - I won't name - but you know who you are ;))

I have tried getting this looked into in terms of IP address but unfortunatley it doesn't look like it can be resolved this way any time soon so I have had to go on my gut feeling of looking at what evidence I can see from the forum and their in game profiles.

With this in mind I have taken the decision of dropping Trav1 and KJKJ from the GW. I might be wrong on my decision and If I am I am truly sorry to the managers but I can see no way of proving you are not the same person to my satisfaction when the evidence looks very suspicious.

I have to act in the best interest of the GW so as to not risk the enjoyment and effort of everyone involved.

So what does this mean for the GW? Well it means there are now two places to fill (one place I have filled already) before the GW can go ahead as planned. Hopefully this can still be achieved for the scheduled launch of this weekend if someone else is found soon (I am waiting on a reply from someone too) but if not it will be pushed back a week. I am reasonably confident all should go ahead this weekend though as there is still a good amount of time to get things sorted. :)