35+

87+

Re: 35+

Hello' date=' muallan. It looks like we meet again.

Bwahahahaahaaaaa

So, which team do I get? :D[/quote']

ABC or Warri Wolves - you can take your pick :)

Welcome to the GW mate ;)

haven't had internet the last few days. Has this been created and am I too late now? :mad:

I'll message you. (done)

Warri Wolves for me' date=' and thanks :D[/quote']

Done their yours :)

Can you let me know your in game name please so that I know its you when it comes to accepting you as their manager. Thanks.

Muallan can you let me know what account you want accepting on as I'm sure you have friended me with about 500 different accounts :P

Right then I guess I should carry on with proceedings :)

Now will begin the League composition draw (who goes in which league)

1st team to be picked using (random thing picker - on the web) will go into Division 1.

The 2nd team will go into Division 2

The 3rd team Division 1 and so on...

Drum roll...........:P

And the first team to go into Division 1 is.......

Tractor Club......Kupest :)

It was brought to my attention that two of the managers in this GW might be the same person (Thanks to that person - I won't name - but you know who you are ;))

I have tried getting this looked into in terms of IP address but unfortunatley it doesn't look like it can be resolved this way any time soon so I have had to go on my gut feeling of looking at what evidence I can see from the forum and their in game profiles.

With this in mind I have taken the decision of dropping Trav1 and KJKJ from the GW. I might be wrong on my decision and If I am I am truly sorry to the managers but I can see no way of proving you are not the same person to my satisfaction when the evidence looks very suspicious.

I have to act in the best interest of the GW so as to not risk the enjoyment and effort of everyone involved.

So what does this mean for the GW? Well it means there are now two places to fill (one place I have filled already) before the GW can go ahead as planned. Hopefully this can still be achieved for the scheduled launch of this weekend if someone else is found soon (I am waiting on a reply from someone too) but if not it will be pushed back a week. I am reasonably confident all should go ahead this weekend though as there is still a good amount of time to get things sorted. :)

Why have been dropped out?

I really have only got this 1 account.

Reason for my lack in activity is simply waiting for the GW to start although I have observed the forum

Why have been dropped out?

I really have only got this 1 account.

Reason for my lack in activity is simply waiting for the GW to start although I have observed the forum

Like ive said I might be wrong and both your activities similarities might just be a coincidence and If so I am really sorry. I genuinely mean that... But there are numerous similarities between your account and KJKJ's account which look highly suspicious and there was no way to prove you are not one person.

I'm not the only person to think this as the person who pointed it out to start with also thought the same reasons, as well as another well trusted member of this GW who I called upon for their opinion. Neither took any opinion at any time on whether you should stay or not and that fell soley on my decision, which I have taken to act in the best interest of the GW.

Sorry but the decision is final.

Like ive said I might be wrong and both your activities similarities might just be a coincidence and If so I am really sorry. I genuinely mean that... But there are numerous similarities between your account and KJKJ's account which look highly suspicious and there was no way to prove you are not one person.

I'm not the only person to think this as the person who pointed it out to start with also thought the same reasons' date=' as well as another well trusted member of this GW who I called upon for their opinion. Neither took any opinion at any time on whether you should stay or not and that fell soley on my decision, which I have taken to act in the best interest of the GW.

Sorry but the decision is final.[/quote']

Fair enough, I'm not going to argue with you over a GW.

But youve got this completely wrong.

Anyway good luck with it, good concept maybe I'll get a recall down the line.

It was brought to my attention that two of the managers in this GW might be the same person (Thanks to that person - I won't name - but you know who you are ;))

I have tried getting this looked into in terms of IP address but unfortunatley it doesn't look like it can be resolved this way any time soon so I have had to go on my gut feeling of looking at what evidence I can see from the forum and their in game profiles.

With this in mind I have taken the decision of dropping Trav1 and KJKJ from the GW. I might be wrong on my decision and If I am I am truly sorry to the managers but I can see no way of proving you are not the same person to my satisfaction when the evidence looks very suspicious.

I have to act in the best interest of the GW so as to not risk the enjoyment and effort of everyone involved.

So what does this mean for the GW? Well it means there are now two places to fill (one place I have filled already) before the GW can go ahead as planned. Hopefully this can still be achieved for the scheduled launch of this weekend if someone else is found soon (I am waiting on a reply from someone too) but if not it will be pushed back a week. I am reasonably confident all should go ahead this weekend though as there is still a good amount of time to get things sorted. :)

Bro, I can assure u, U got things wrong.

Plz ask the admin to check our profiles again. Its 100% wrong.

I have been playing the game since 2008. Whats the need for me to have 2 accounts anyway..

Fair enough' date=' I'm not going to argue with you over a GW.

But youve got this completely wrong.

Anyway good luck with it, good concept maybe I'll get a recall down the line.[/quote']

Bro' date=' I can assure u, U got things wrong.

Plz ask the admin to check our profiles again. Its 100% wrong.

I have been playing the game since 2008. Whats the need for me to have 2 accounts anyway..[/quote']

Just to add to what I have already said. I'm not saying you two are definitely the same person and as such I am not calling you out as cheaters or trying to flame your reputation (not the point jazz) I just have concerns about you two that unfortunatly can't be resolved in a short amount of time. Other GW owners might not have the same concerns and of any GW's you are already in I see no reason for them to be concerned if they don't have their own reasons from what they have seen.

Personally I do not know you or had contact from anybody to say you are definitely different people because of such and such. From my point of view trying to start a GW there's enough problems already to overcome without taking risks on things wheres there's reason to be concerned.

I hope given time It becomes clear that you can't be the same person and if that does happen I would happily welcome you back to the GW should a managerial opportunity arise.

Just to add to what I have already said. I'm not saying you two are definitely the same person and as such I am not calling you out as cheaters or trying to flame your reputation (not the point jazz) I just have concerns about you two that unfortunatly can't be resolved in a short amount of time. Other GW owners might not have the same concerns and of any GW's you are already in I see no reason for them to be concerned if they don't have their own reasons from what they have seen.

Personally I do not know you or had contact from anybody to say you are definitely different people because of such and such. From my point of view trying to start a GW there's enough problems already to overcome without taking risks on things wheres there's reason to be concerned.

I hope given time It becomes clear that you can't be the same person and if that does happen I would happily welcome you back to the GW should a managerial opportunity arise.

Ok Boss.. Thanks for replying :rolleyes: