The official apology thread!

moleo one-of-the-1st

Hey

i was banned and i admit it was my fault

however! I am willing to behave make friends and become a great forumer!

I made mistakes and i would like to put them behind me.

Especially havoc i dunno if you can forgive me but im sorry we got off on the wrong foot-feet lol.

I wont be on much but for now id like to be friends and for many more happy times together.

moleo x

Guest lola-1988

Re: The official apology thread!

jinky we have just made friends and you go and do something like that!

Your horrible leave me alone i dont wanna be friends if you do something like that when moleo wants to be m8s and make up!!!!

just be civilized dont talk to me!

Guest the plummer

Hey

now id like to be friends and for many more happy times together.

moleo x

sorry im gone for good

see ya

Ermm ok...............:)

Guest lola-1988

You cant blame him for going not when certain people are about well i reckon hel stay hel just have to ignore certain forumers LIKE ME :D

Hey

i was banned and i admit it was my fault

I made mistakes and i would like to put them behind me.

Especially havoc i dunno if you can forgive me but im sorry we got off on the wrong foot-feet lol.

I wont be on much but for now id like to be friends and for many more happy times together.

moleo x

As long as you mean what you say welcome back ,also there was no need to me for you getting a neg rep for this thread ,takes a big guy to admit wrong in front of all ,so just be a man of your words.

Will give you positive rep myself for being honest enough but can soon take it back if proved false .

Also forget about Jinky i have just removed his bad rep of you .

If any member thinks they have been bad repped for no reason let me know by whom which thread and when i get time will check it out and reverse it if i think you had a case.:)

Seems ive been a tad hasty creditin the haggard old glaswegian detective when really it was a young boing boing baggie who did all the spadework.

I luv discoverin people with 2 personalities,tho its not as much fun on the forum as it is in the chat.

Luvvin all the people who hav been fooled by Lola when it was the mad Joel all along,fair play to ya moleo,ur a master of disguise,id rep ya for that only i just neg repped ya for bein deceitful.ah well.

The plot thickens :D

Explain this then lad,joel logs on msn/SM same time as Lola logs in to forum.why doesnt Lola use her own account on SM instead of loggin into Moleos:rolleyes:

Lola Logs out of forum then Joel logs out of the game then MSN :D

This is klass :D

I dunno maybe you should ask her that and you may an answer instead of all this speculation which is a load of nonsense. LMAO

What worries me more is that people actually check when someones logs in and out of SM and the forum does that not seem to you just a lil bit sad

nothin sad about it when we're talkin about one of the most abusive and foul mouthed managers in the game,some of the things he said to people over pm should hav seen him banned for life.

Well Matt' date=' I can't remember the things he's said on PM, but there is a lot of evidence to prove they are the same person imo.

I don't think it's right to tell the whole of the forum this though :)[/quote']

Totaly agree there is only 1 way this thread is going to end up so I better save the 10-15 posts until the proper fighting starts :)