Main leagues player ratings

The Special 1

How long until the main leagues get players ratings updated?

Most of these players had rating changes in January 2014 / February 2014 (If not earlier in 2013).

Since then we seen the domestic leagues 13/14 season finish, UCL finals stages and final. The Fifa World cup full tournament and winner. The start of the 14/15 season.

How many more competitions, awards and stats do we have to go through for a fair review of the players performance in this year?

Serious question.

Thanks.

Re: Main leagues player ratings

How long until the main leagues get players ratings updated?

Most of these players had rating changes in January 2014 / February 2014 (If not earlier in 2013).

Since then we seen the domestic leagues 13/14 season finish' date=' UCL finals stages and final. The Fifa World cup full tournament and winner. The start of the 14/15 season.

How many more competitions, awards and stats do we have to go through for a fair review of the players performance in this year?

Serious question.

Thanks.[/quote']

Player and player ratings are reviewed and updated by members of the Soccer Wiki community. This information is then transferred over.

Player and player ratings are reviewed and updated by members of the Soccer Wiki community. This information is then transferred over.

Thank you for your reply. Well in that case, this system is working painfully slow. As i stated before so much has happened, it is not reflected on players rating.

This has to be the reason why:

Hummels is not on par with Thiago Silva, Pique;

David Luiz is above Varane;

Courtois is 3 points below Neuer;

Verratti PSG midfield genius is awarded 90;

Origi received only +1;

James Rodriguez is still at 91;

Kroos went only to 93 while Iniesta is 97;

and why Messi, who still had a good season, was not at his level that enabled the 99 rating and remains at 99.

Just to name a few, sorry to say but these example expose Soccerwiki as inefficient, too passive.

So i actually went ahead and registered to Soccerwiki community.

How can you claim its a member driven process if there is an admin that accepts or discards changes? This is not a democratic vote anymore when YOU have the finals say so on changes made. So i was right to direct my questions at SM.

Re: Riferimento: Main leagues player ratings

Actually game engine is bad' date=' like rating method.

SM had announced improvements, but frankly have not yet seen.

I hope SM listen the suggestions from the community.[/quote']

A new match engine has been made and tested within the single player. Once we are satisfied with this it will be used in the mutltiplayer

Re: Riferimento: Main leagues player ratings

A new match engine has been made and tested within the single player. Once we are satisfied with this it will be used in the mutltiplayer

Nice, fingers crossed. Still, when will a Soccer manager admin acknowledge and take into consideration members voting for Main Leagues players rating that reflects last season performance?

I understand that ratings are now transfered from the Wiki and this is the stock answer when ratings are questioned.

However, we sometimes see a League by League review. This has happened the last few times the Big 5 have been reviewed and a few other leagues have been done like this. Is this done by SW staff or SM staff, your answer seems to suggest its Wiki members, how does this work?

We havent seen a review done like this for months, when will they resume?